tough love

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
I don't know you are supposed to ask this, but if someone wants to add this gif to your signature to help the game get more attention, I will be really grateful! The more support the project gets, the more we can improve!

(Don't forget the link!)

Borisboi

Jan 3, 2022
Been playing for around 2 hours or so. I really like the game and don't mind the controls too much. My only gripe is that after doing the tutorial section up to Miss X it lacks almost any sense of direction. That and it took me like 10 minutes to find the glory hole at the bar, there is no indication it exists.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tough love

tough love

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Been playing for around 2 hours or so. I really like the game and don't mind the controls too much. My only gripe is that after doing the tutorial section up to Miss X it lacks almost any sense of direction. That and it took me like 10 minutes to find the glory hole at the bar, there is no indication it exists.
Thanks for the feedback!
You can check the SLUT Index for Hints on every SLUT, but this is not explicitly stated in the game.
I will add a line of dialog to Lila about it and add an NPC that reminds you about it.
The game is supposed to let you explore and have fun that way, but without the Hints it may get frustrating.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes