tough love

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Tbh bro, I was ok with most because I like the cg and play system. The part that made me delete the game is when I'm battling the roommate. that's easily a quick way to make a decent few just say "fuck it" since there is no leveling system yet ( only way i found that out was after spending 20/30 min at the brothel. Not saying everything is horrible only talking about what's got me fucked up is all. I will wait until the you either update the levels for techniques of when the player can fuck to make money so that I can just have 50 blunts for the sister and whoever else is hard to beat. I don't hate the game I just don't want to develop this much time in a game where my combat system to fight stronger or more versatile enemies is only lvl 1 with abilities that don't increase in power, while only using 1 handicap that's temporary and takes too long to farm. I hope you continue to update and add on bro, I'll just bookmark this and check every now and then. Good luck.
Thanks for the feedback, I am still polishing the combat system, and I am open to criticism.
The idea is that you can explore and get other Sluts techniques to help you advance. But I get that some battles can be too much of a jump in difficulty.
Just to be sure, did you talk with the Wingman and tried other techniques? I get that some people skip it talking with him. So I may need to make that interaction mandatory as it introduce a core part of the game.

Reactions: jxd

tough love

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Version 0.11 out on !

ANIMATIONS
added to the scene player

Second Scene for Lizzy

Third Scene for Demona

First Scene for Lila

First Scene for Pinky Improved

Dream Scene improved (now accessible from the slut index)

All new and improved scenes have animations

Second Level of the Confidence System

Brothel Second option added

5 new maps added

Main map expanded

Shader effects added in some maps

Music changed for some maps and characters

2024-09-03 14_40_01-.png

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Slutmaster-0.10.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: tough love

tough love

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Just found out the android version has an error. I am uploading it to Mega at the moment, I will correct the file as soon as I can

tough love

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
On Android you need to download this APK, the previous one don't load the controls.

Thigherer

Jun 30, 2019
1725820327649.png
On this screen if your position is a bit off while talking to Mrs X, Pinky will get stuck and you are basically forced to alt f4 and reload the game
Otherwise great game! Looking forward to more updates

Reactions: tough love

tough love

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
View attachment 4013939
On this screen if your position is a bit off while talking to Mrs X, Pinky will get stuck and you are basically forced to alt f4 and reload the game
Otherwise great game! Looking forward to more updates
Thanks for reporting it! This will help me make the game better!
I have to test it, I remember I added a safeguard for this (the character teleports into position after 4 seconds), but I think it was for the "move to x position" function, and I may have missed the "move to player" function.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes