HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Is there a public route for Elliot and Romi's storyline? I just completed the joint arc and never got a choice for public as far as I remember. I'm wondering if the choice early on with joint or separate would trigger a public or private route but according to the stats page even if you separate them Romi is still on the private route.
No public option for them yet. I'm still working on their solo private routes at the moment.

Is there any breast enlargement/bimbofication content?
The next characters that are getting added will centered around bimbo kink.

Reactions: Satyr90 and sshenzy
Jan 18, 2021
Close the polls, the people have spoken and they agree with me. More India Summer!
Sorry to spoil it for you, but the poll for the $10 tier looks very different. The people have also spoken and they all happen to agree with me to support Eva. ;)
ST-USA-poll.png
Note that Eva is not my favorite, but I always vote for the girls that have not been updated for a long time or for those that block other characters. So if Tia ever shows up in a poll, then I would probably vote for her immediately even if I do not like her that much. Same for Sarah (not Sara).

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Close the polls, the people have spoken and they agree with me. More India Summer!

View attachment 2875155
She's a few votes ahead in the Subscribestar poll too, it's looking good for her this month. A good chunk of her update will be starting a new round of recruiting for the Brothel, but I have some fun scenes in mind for her as well.

Sorry to spoil it for you, but the poll for the $10 tier looks very different. The people have also spoken and they all happen to agree with me to support Eva. ;)
View attachment 2875242
Note that Eva is not my favorite, but I always vote for the girls that have not been updated for a long time or for those that block other characters. So if Tia ever shows up in a poll, then I would probably vote for her immediately even if I do not like her that much. Same for Sarah (not Sara).
Tia is going to be an early phase 2 character. In phase 2 you'll unlock a mass suggestion ability for the app through trying to get on the school council. And well, Tia coaches a group of gymnasts.

Sarah is still a ways off. Getting her is going to be kinda the end goal of phase 2 of the game. Corrupting her will be the thing that triggers moving into phase 3, where the game will become more focused on corrupting the whole town.

If you've ever played Hentai High School+, it will be something like that. Each completed girl will raise the corruption score of an area, unlocking more girls to corrupt that will have already been ambiently corrupted by the area score, so requiring less time to corrupt.

Jessica hasn't been updated in quite a while either.
Jess is not finished, but she is done for now. Her path involves main line narrative stuff that will kind of be the jumping off point for phase 2.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
There should be a path for Elliot where you turn him into a chad using the app. make him work out, increase his confidence, etc.
I would also like that, in his route he ends up taking several girls and sharing with the MC. You could even tell him about the device and get him to help you and vice versa.

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
AmusingOddity this image is missing:

Sluttown USA/Images/People/AJ/Story/1/MakeUp.jpg

It is placed after the text: "AJ gets up and walks over to Brandi. Brandi tenses as if getting ready for a fight. AJ looks at her for a long beat without saying anything. Then she pulls off her top. ". Probably this is a Flash.jpg or Flash1.jpg?

Anyway I have searched in all the images folder and subfolder, and founded only makeup.gif in Elliot chat (and this is seems correct to me). In Aj or Brandi folders no other images can match (thinking about a misspelling).

Last edited:
Reactions: AmusingOddity

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Tia is going to be an early phase 2 character. In phase 2 you'll unlock a mass suggestion ability for the app through trying to get on the school council. And well, Tia coaches a group of gymnasts.

Sarah is still a ways off. Getting her is going to be kinda the end goal of phase 2 of the game. Corrupting her will be the thing that triggers moving into phase 3, where the game will become more focused on corrupting the whole town.

If you've ever played Hentai High School+, it will be something like that. Each completed girl will raise the corruption score of an area, unlocking more girls to corrupt that will have already been ambiently corrupted by the area score, so requiring less time to corrupt.
Mano, there are still two phases to the end of the game and barely finished the private routes yet. I might die and not be able to finish this wonderful game hahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes