HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

kensora1

Jul 31, 2017
This my first time playing but how do I start Sarah route? I didnt see her name in the guide yet and she wont let me in her office

Jan 18, 2021
This my first time playing but how do I start Sarah route? I didnt see her name in the guide yet and she wont let me in her office
The interactions with Sarah (Dean) are currently very limited. You cannot just enter her office at any time, but you will have some opportunities to deal with her while Jessica's story unfolds...

When I download pack 1 it's just pictures
That's right. As explained in the "Installation" section, you need to extract all files from both packs (pack 1 and pack 2) in the same place if you want to play the game. The first pack contains the first half of the images, the second pack contains the second half and the HTML file.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SluttownUSAHometownCorruption-0.26
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Using an old save and what's supposed to be version 0.26, Both the guide and stats page show Gia at 8 of 7 progress and end of storyline while Romi is showing 8 of 8 in the guide and end of progress while the stats page shows her at 5 of 8. So getting nothing new for either. I've slept a couple times since loading the save, since I hadn't done the AJ in 0.25 arc yet. Will I need to restart from the beginning? I ask because I got a necessary reset of relationships/names upon first loading of the save.

Jan 18, 2021
Using an old save and what's supposed to be version 0.26, Both the guide and stats page show Gia at 8 of 7 progress and end of storyline while Romi is showing 8 of 8 in the guide and end of progress while the stats page shows her at 5 of 8. So getting nothing new for either. I've slept a couple times since loading the save, since I hadn't done the AJ in 0.25 arc yet. Will I need to restart from the beginning? I ask because I got a necessary reset of relationships/names upon first loading of the save.
Are you sure that you are playing version 0.26? What you describe sounds like version 0.25. Start a new game and click the Changelog link to see the version that you are playing.

If you downloaded the second pack for the full game from Mega, then you may still be running version 0.25 because it looks like the "Pack 2" link for Mega is still the old one. You can fix that by downloading the "Update Only" package from Mega or from any other file host to upgrade from 0.25 to 0.26.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
If you downloaded the second pack for the full game from Mega, then you may still be running version 0.25 because it looks like the "Pack 2" link for Mega is still the old one. You can fix that by downloading the "Update Only" package from Mega or from any other file host to upgrade from 0.25 to 0.26.
That's what I was wondering. TY

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
Maybe. Can you give me a little more to go on so i can find what's broken?

Drop me a save and I'll have a look.

Drop me a save and I'll have a look.

If you download both packs and extract them, they will extract into a folder called Sluttown USA. In that folder there will be a HTML file. Double click on it.

Think i found the fix for this. Once I have a chance to look at what these other issues are I'll do a bugfix that covers everything.
i had the compressed version which for some reason is the 25 and not 26. now its ok

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I also cannot progress Elliot's solo story beyond stage 18. Chrome's console says that the variable elliotStory is 18. I've opened the HTML file in VS Code and I cannot find anywhere where that variable is incremented by one or set to 19 (ie $elliotStory +=1 or $elliotStory to 19).

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
There is a text bubble in the scene "Recruiting 4a" where you are training Marica where she brags "I am the best lay!" and the next text bubble is attributed to "You" the MC, but I think "Come here and let me show you!" makes more sense being attributed to Marica than the MC.

Reactions: AmusingOddity

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
I have the same problem as well
I also cannot progress Elliot's solo story beyond stage 18. Chrome's console says that the variable elliotStory is 18. I've opened the HTML file in VS Code and I cannot find anywhere where that variable is incremented by one or set to 19 (ie $elliotStory +=1 or $elliotStory to 19).
My bad guys. I'm an idiot, i looked at the variable for his joint arc with Romi not his solo one. 18 is the correct ending point for whats available for now.

Reactions: zed127

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Is there a public route for Elliot and Romi's storyline? I just completed the joint arc and never got a choice for public as far as I remember. I'm wondering if the choice early on with joint or separate would trigger a public or private route but according to the stats page even if you separate them Romi is still on the private route.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes