HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Found a typo in the passage "Ver Chat 2a" that reads "I'm sure your Mother thought you that you need to respect your elders right?" Pretty sure that should be taught instead of thought.

Reactions: AmusingOddity

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.26] [AmusingOddity]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:

- - -

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
what's the diference of pack 1 to pack 2
You have to combine both for the game, it's just split to make uploading it easier and for some easy to download.

In the OP under "Installation"

If you need the full game, download both packs, select them together and extract. They should extract into the same folder. If you already have everything installed from the last version, all you need is the update file.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bob69

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Does this still have the storyline where the MC goes out and gets
several prostitutes for India's real estate office?

Thanks very much
Cheers

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
so since i dunno what exactly i should or shouldn't download (no clue why the whole game isn't compressed into one downloadable link btw) do I have to download both packs and the update patch or just the two packs cuz the update patch might already be applied to one of the packs
On the front page there's a section called Installation, its all explained there.
The separate packs is because files over 2GB don't download properly on Firefox, so I need to make splits every 2 gigs.

It is a good start but its slow for > two years, it's about one quarter done.
Oh my guy. I wish I was quarter of the way done. I haven't even gotten the tip of my dick into this thing yet.

No India update since 0.18?!
I've been patiently freeriding but at this rate I'm going to have to subscribe so that I can quit in protest.
Or you could subscribe and help get her over the line in the monthly poll. Shes been like 2-3 votes away for the last couple of months. Ignore that I would profit off you doing this, its good advice, I swear.

Does this still have the storyline where the MC goes out and gets
several prostitutes for India's real estate office?

Thanks very much
Cheers
Yupers. Her business wouldn't make much of a front for a prostitution ring without them. Also you can just run under the general assumption that I'm never going to delete big chunks of story form the game.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
You have to combine both for the game, it's just split to make uploading it easier and for some easy to download.

In the OP under "Installation"

If you need the full game, download both packs, select them together and extract. They should extract into the same folder. If you already have everything installed from the last version, all you need is the update file.
I did that, I had 25.1, got lots of errors and missing images with old save. Trying full PC DL now.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
On the front page there's a section called Installation, its all explained there.
The separate packs is because files over 2GB don't download properly on Firefox, so I need to make splits every 2 gigs.

Oh my guy. I wish I was quarter of the way done. I haven't even gotten the tip of my dick into this thing yet.

Or you could subscribe and help get her over the line in the monthly poll. Shes been like 2-3 votes away for the last couple of months. Ignore that I would profit off you doing this, its good advice, I swear.

Yupers. Her business wouldn't make much of a front for a prostitution ring without them. Also you can just run under the general assumption that I'm never going to delete big chunks of story form the game.
Pack 2 had parenthesis, while Pack 1 didn't, via GoFile Win DL, so made 2 files when opened.

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
aj is missing. also black screen on Bus, AJ's house, evening.(Requires 140 Charge). and nothing new for gia

Last edited:

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
is Katerina quest still buged? it say i need to work in wearhouse and i did but quest never triger.
here is my save

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Hi, can you fix my save or do I have to start playing again ?
Maybe. Can you give me a little more to go on so i can find what's broken?

I downloaded the new update but all the missions appear as done
Drop me a save and I'll have a look.

aj is missing. also black screen on Bus, AJ's house, evening.(Requires 140 Charge). and nothing new for gia

Where can I get the launcher of the game ?
If you download both packs and extract them, they will extract into a folder called Sluttown USA. In that folder there will be a HTML file. Double click on it.

is Katerina quest still buged? it say i need to work in wearhouse and i did but quest never triger.
here is my save
Think i found the fix for this. Once I have a chance to look at what these other issues are I'll do a bugfix that covers everything.

Ash922

Dec 4, 2019
Maybe. Can you give me a little more to go on so i can find what's broken?

If you download both packs and extract them, they will extract into a folder called Sluttown USA. In that folder there will be a HTML file. Double click on it.

Think i found the fix for this. Once I have a chance to look at what these other issues are I'll do a bugfix that covers everything.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes