You are forgot to add for Maria that she have the end of content here
version 25.3

Last edited:

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
And third my post.
logical bugs with names of location
screen 1 work at Allmart
but.. if we are going into locations Mall = Allmart we cannot find where we can worki here
it need to go throw = Office Buildings - Temp Agency - Kiosk and only here we can work for this one chain of quests
i think need to change the tips with real place of quest place

PS and i am not found this one location
Katerina: Work in wearhouse.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
yep. found here and unpinned her.
i think need to add that she had the end content here and have repeateable scene

and what about Katerina?
where is this one wearhouse?
in temp agency kiosk
down in left corner of the pic

piechank123

Sep 7, 2022
New player - For the life of me I cannot get the images to load on the .html file despite having all packs in the same folder.

Sep 30, 2019
I've hired the hacker a bunch of times and nothing has happened, does anyone know what might be causing that? Have attached most recent save.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
I've hired the hacker a bunch of times and nothing has happened, does anyone know what might be causing that? Have attached most recent save.
Looks like the StoryInit passage didn't fire off correctly for you for some reason. I've manually set the variable you need to continue. You should be good now.

Reactions: PeaceToTheHuts

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Found an error with a variable name in the passage "Romi Chat 1b" Just after the MC greets Gigi. Gigi greets the MC and Romi but her textbox displayed Timeofday Ben, Romi (where Ben is the name of my character). It looks like in the code the $timeOfDay variable was mistyped. [looks for "timeofday $name"]. I was able to fix it in my copy.

Reactions: AmusingOddity

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
so since i dunno what exactly i should or shouldn't download (no clue why the whole game isn't compressed into one downloadable link btw) do I have to download both packs and the update patch or just the two packs cuz the update patch might already be applied to one of the packs

Reactions: HarryHill99
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes