HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Great game mate!
just wanna ask does karleestory ends at 22? or else what can i do to advance it?
Glad you're enjoying it.

Yep that's where she finishes for now.

Agree with some of the other comments that the "charging" minigame is annoying to the point of wanting to just quit playing the game. Concept needs to be completely reworked into something more interesting (or dropped altogether) to make the game worth playing going forward.

Would also recommend making the Elliot stuff optional to move things forward with Romi. Leave it in there for the players interested in that stuff, but give players a way to circumvent it.
If you look at the post right above yours I talk about my plans for the grind in the game going forward.

This arc for Romi/Elliot is a joined arc. Once its finished I will give them each individual arc's.

Reactions: Henry73au

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Is it Safe to say that "0.3.0 Bugfix2:" Is the CORE Game??
All I See Is This "0.3.0 Bugfix2: " and the Image pack.

It is kinda confusing as Hell.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Fat fingered. It's just variable. Note, the console will offer to autocomplete and you can hit right arrow and then drop the period to complete each part of the structure. You can also use down and up arrow when autocomplete has a list of completions.

It says "cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'variables')".

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I'm stuck on the mom / landlady route. The guide says "I should drop in on her at work, maybe I can give her a helping hand.", but when I visit her at work the game tells me "I'm not going to be able to convince her to let me help without the app. I could use the app on her without attuning but that would cost way more charge. I should attune it to her and come back. "

I have tried this so many times now, an I have talked to her in every other scene she is in throughout the week. Nothing works.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Natalie Mars is obvious. Lena Moon, Mia Maffia, Mia Isabella would likely cover a few different flavours.

There's a huge amount of content with Chanel Santini and Aubrey Kate but maybe they're too vanilla for you. Johanna Jet might be good if you're aiming for a trans milf-type.

Unfortunately I haven't played your game yet so don't know exactly what you're aiming for. I also realise you're probably aware of all the girls above but anyone with enough content for a game will be pretty famous already.
I'd like to add Sarina Valentina to the Suggestions List AmusingOddity

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Would also recommend making the Elliot stuff optional to move things forward with Romi. Leave it in there for the players interested in that stuff, but give players a way to circumvent it.
Yes please. I am not interested in this. Either remove it or make it so you can chance him to a woman really fast (since that seems to be implied) for those not into gay/bdsm stuff.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The easiest way to use a charge on her is in the morning in the kitchen or the evening in the living room. Get her ready and then go to the office for the work events. Note that you can't charge her in the morning and then "move things forward" at the office without waiting a day.

I'm stuck on the mom / landlady route. The guide says "I should drop in on her at work, maybe I can give her a helping hand.", but when I visit her at work the game tells me "I'm not going to be able to convince her to let me help without the app. I could use the app on her without attuning but that would cost way more charge. I should attune it to her and come back. "

I have tried this so many times now, an I have talked to her in every other scene she is in throughout the week. Nothing works.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
There's a point in Alex's story arc where you need to move AJ's story arc along further to get rid of her bully boyfriend. Otherwise you won't be able to move things forward with her. Her late arc will also involve a period of about 3 weeks where she has gone to help her uncle and you just have to wait for her to get back.

I still get the same Error/Bug even with 0.3 Hotfix in Place. Is that how it should be?

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Is it Safe to say that "0.3.0 Bugfix2:" Is the CORE Game??
All I See Is This "0.3.0 Bugfix2: " and the Image pack.

It is kinda confusing as Hell.
0.3 only has the images for this update. The core pack has all the stuff that came before. Doing it this way saves people from having to download the whole thing every time if they still have the older stuff installed.

You need to chat with her until you have a full attunement built up. Once you have that go talk to her at work to use it. Thats the basic loop of the game. Build charge, attune the app, use the attunement.

I'd like to add Sarina Valentina to the Suggestions List AmusingOddity
Oh perfect! I really liked the idea of doing a MILF trans character but as suggested above but I didn't like the girl he suggested for it. She's perfect!

I still get the same Error/Bug even with 0.3 Hotfix in Place. Is that how it should be?
You might have hit the point in her story where you need to move AJ forward in order to progress with her? I'll put adding this to the guide on my todo list for the next update to make it more clear.
Yes please. I am not interested in this. Either remove it or make it so you can chance him to a woman really fast (since that seems to be implied) for those not into gay/bdsm stuff.

It will be optional eventualy. This arc is a joined one but I will be adding individual arc's for them in the future.

Reactions: Vaars

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
0.3 only has the images for this update. The core pack has all the stuff that came before. Doing it this way saves people from having to download the whole thing every time if they still have the older stuff installed.

You need to chat with her until you have a full attunement built up. Once you have that go talk to her at work to use it. Thats the basic loop of the game. Build charge, attune the app, use the attunement.

Oh perfect! I really liked the idea of doing a MILF trans character but as suggested above but I didn't like the girl he suggested for it. She's perfect!

You might have hit the point in her story where you need to move AJ forward in order to progress with her? I'll put adding this to the guide on my todo list for the next update to make it more clear.

It will be optional eventualy. This arc is a joined one but I will be adding individual arc's for them in the future.
So I just Need to Download the "0.3.0 Bugfix2"? or Do I Need to Download BOTH??

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
If you dl'ed and played the 0.2 release, move or copy the Images folder from there to where you are going to play 0.3. Then download the 0.3 release to have its Images copy into that Images. It saves you well over a gigabyte of download.

So I just Need to Download the "0.3.0 Bugfix2"? or Do I Need to Download BOTH??

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
If you dl'ed and played the 0.2 release, move or copy the Images folder from there to where you are going to play 0.3. Then download the 0.3 release to have its Images copy into that Images. It saves you well over a gigabyte of download.
I have Never downloaded yet, (been waiting for MORE updates B4 I played)
But I am willing to give it a Try.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
AmusingOddity, nice work on the game! As always in games like this I have mixed feelings about brainwashing a girl like Jessica to blow other people, but that's to be expected given the game title (and I appreciate that at least the people closest to the MC get the choice between public and private paths).

Like everyone else, I think the charge mechanic doesn't really work for now except to extend the grind and add frustration (and I cheated around it almost immediately). But I think you're already plenty aware of this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a broken image link in one of Karlee's events (line 4090 in the bugfix version, I think it should be <<chatPic "Karlee" "Topless.jpg">>).

As a QoL suggestion, would you consider adding a few locations permantly to the sidebar (e.g. Home, Office, Town), to reduce the tedious clicking around the map? I know there's quicktravel links between home and the office, but would be convenient to always have them to hand.

Edit: Also, lines 7304-6: "be" should be "by" and $kalrlee should be $karlee:

Also also, line 5393, I think $sister should be $sis?

Last one I swear, $abella is missing an a in line 5617.

Last edited:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I have Never downloaded yet, (been waiting for MORE updates B4 I played)
But I am willing to give it a Try.
If you've never played before, then you need the starter pack for the images that show up in early portions of the game. As well as the 0.3 stuff

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Did you sleep? Did you download the fix from message # 317 or earlier?
I thought I had, but now I am able to access her door/knock after redownloading. Great Success! :)

EDIT: Jup, I have made it to the end of available Content for all Characters :)

Last edited:

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017

The easiest way to use a charge on her is in the morning in the kitchen or the evening in the living room. Get her ready and then go to the office for the work events. Note that you can't charge her in the morning and then "move things forward" at the office without waiting a day.
I've done all that. Running into her everywhere other than the office the game just tells me I have enough attunement, etc, and I need to find the right place and time, blabla. It has been telling me for ages. I think the route is just bugged.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes