HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.3bugfix2 bug

Spelling bug, Guide: Karlee hint: Abella said ... I`sure she will ... Mom is out in the moring. Correct: morning

tiz818

Feb 15, 2019
Karlee is going to a black screen on me when I use the app, public route hypno'd 6 times runninf 0.3 fix 2

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
This is well above average for an html game and has a pretty decent amount of content even at 0.3.
I was slightly let down/annoyed by the sister lesbian arc though, I think it's turned out ok by the end but for a moment there I was very unhappy. Actually I was unhappy, then happy because she couldn't get off, then unhappy again when my stupid character decided he had to fix that. But by end of content I think it's in a pretty good spot.

Reactions: Forgotted

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
This is well above average for an html game and has a pretty decent amount of content even at 0.3.
I was slightly let down/annoyed by the sister lesbian arc though, I think it's turned out ok by the end but for a moment there I was very unhappy. Actually I was unhappy, then happy because she couldn't get off, then unhappy again when my stupid character decided he had to fix that. But by end of content I think it's in a pretty good spot.
Yeah, having picked the private path for the sister only for the MC immediately to start pushing her to have sex with her friend gave me a bit of whiplash as well.

Reactions: bigguy_foryou

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Yeah, having picked the private path for the sister only for the MC immediately to start pushing her to have sex with her friend gave me a bit of whiplash as well.
See, I like this route for the sister, only because I think it can/will/hopefully be a three way relationship. On the other hand, making them private or public doesn't seem to really matter. I set my assistant (? Laura ? ) as private yet she is still giving blowjobs to the students. Maybe that switch/option will matter later on.

I was going to put the Dean as public when we start being able to interact with her in the game.

Cheers

Vaars

May 6, 2021
See, I like this route for the sister, only because I think it can/will/hopefully be a three way relationship. On the other hand, making them private or public doesn't seem to really matter. I set my assistant (? Laura ? ) as private yet she is still giving blowjobs to the students. Maybe that switch/option will matter later on.

I was going to put the Dean as public when we start being able to interact with her in the game.

Cheers
I think it says somewhere in the Game's Tutorial/Introduction that the public Content for the Assistant is the only one that is fully unavoidable as it is too relevant to the story. Given that, and given that I assume that she will still end up private in the private Route, I dont mind too much. the chubby Student one was the one that was too public for my taste even with the little content she has by now ^^
The Sister I didnt mind, I dont mind sharing with Women in general. In fact, looking forward to threesome Scenes in the Future :)

and yeah, even though I'm not a "Public" Guy in General, the Dean is treading on thin Ice, as is the female Bully.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I think it says somewhere in the Game's Tutorial/Introduction that the public Content for the Assistant is the only one that is fully unavoidable as it is too relevant to the story. Given that, and given that I assume that she will still end up private in the private Route, I dont mind too much. the chubby Student one was the one that was too public for my taste even with the little content she has by now ^^
The Sister I didnt mind, I dont mind sharing with Women in general. In fact, looking forward to threesome Scenes in the Future :)

and yeah, even though I'm not a "Public" Guy in General, the Dean is treading on thin Ice, as is the female Bully.
The chubby one (Karen) is also in another game on this site, Wife Trainer Files as Chelsea the chubby. You can hypnotize her there as well.

You're totally correct on the assistant and it does make much more sense. Heaven forbid I actually pay attention to introductions...lol. And I fully agree w you on keeping them private, usually. Thanks.

Cheers.

Reactions: Vaars

peridotslab

Jan 14, 2019
how do i even start talking to abella? she's never at her apartment and i cant talk to the sister because i havent talked to abella first?

Vaars

May 6, 2021
O
third floor isnt a link for me its just the plain text and doesnt take me anywhere.
Kay, nevermind, I was wrong. In my Game the Option to enter Abellas Apartment is displayed under the "third floor" Headline. Sorry for misinforming you, it had been a few Weeks since I had touched the Game myself. Seems I cant help you then, I apologize :/

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Glad you're liking it so far bud.

Honestly it never even occured to em that the sharing with Abella would bother people. I know that if she were a guy it would but i guess i saw it more like you useing her as bait to get with Abella aswell and so it never even entered my mind that some might see it as an NTR'ish thing.

how do i even start talking to abella? she's never at her apartment and i cant talk to the sister because i havent talked to abella first?
Once youve had the chat with Karlee where you tell her that youll talk to abella you should be able to go visit her at night as long as you have enough c

peridotslab

Jan 14, 2019
Once youve had the chat with Karlee where you tell her that youll talk to abella you should be able to go visit her at night as long as you have enough c
i have talked to karlee i get the message that i need to talk to abella before i do anything else but she isnt showing up at her apartment at night.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Honestly it never even occured to em that the sharing with Abella would bother people. I know that if she were a guy it would but i guess i saw it more like you useing her as bait to get with Abella aswell and so it never even entered my mind that some might see it as an NTR'ish thing.
It might help somewhat if you added a few lines to the effect that that's what the MC is doing. As a player, I just saw the MC arbitrarily decide to make his sister fuck her best friend, and him thinking that it was all according to his dastardly plan. Telling the player what that plan is before executing it might help settle matters.

I probably still wouldn't be a fan of it, but at least I'd be less confused.

(The gender of the friend doesn't really matter to me, but I know other people feel different and that's cool.)

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes