HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
here you go
I just tried it out there. All i had to do was sleep once and it worked the next day.

It might help somewhat if you added a few lines to the effect that that's what the MC is doing. As a player, I just saw the MC arbitrarily decide to make his sister fuck her best friend, and him thinking that it was all according to his dastardly plan. Telling the player what that plan is before executing it might help settle matters.

I probably still wouldn't be a fan of it, but at least I'd be less confused.

(The gender of the friend doesn't really matter to me, but I know other people feel different and that's cool.)
That's fair. I'll add doing a revision to explain what he's doing to my todo list.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
how to proceed with karlee after the second abella/karlee scene? The guide says talk to her during breakfast, but there's only a talk option that does nothing (and wastes two time slots at once)

whalat

Sep 27, 2017
How do you get past this part of AJ's story?

"There isnt any real point in talking to her untill she has that asignment ready to hand in. Or more accuretaly, until she gets frustrated and gives up on it.

While I'm waiting maybe I should see what Alex is up to?
"

I tried talking to Alex but all I get is the personal trainer dialogue.

The guide just says to talk to AJ but the above dialogue is all that happens.

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
There is no event that skips two time slots which in this case would be going from morning to evening. I think you are waiting for an event where Abella is over having breakfast with her.

how to proceed with karlee after the second abella/karlee scene? The guide says talk to her during breakfast, but there's only a talk option that does nothing (and wastes two time slots at once)

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Have you had Alex run off to take care of her aunt for several weeks? I think the AJ event you are waiting for is after Alex gets back.

"There isnt any real point in talking to her untill she has that asignment ready to hand in. Or more accuretaly, until she gets frustrated and gives up on it.

"

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Have you had Alex run off to take care of her aunt for several weeks? I think the AJ event you are waiting for is after Alex gets back.

i had already completed Alex story before staring the new Update, and have her content completed. I still get the same Issue

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I think you will have trouble with the intertwined aj/alex arc if you use one from the very end. If you want to play with Romi and Elliot new events, it will probably be okay.

any save from the final of the v 0.3 ?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I think the new events for aj hook into the part where she gets back from taking care of her aunt. So you will probably have to back up to a save from before that point.

i had already completed Alex story before staring the new Update, and have her content completed. I still get the same Issue

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
I think the new events for aj hook into the part where she gets back from taking care of her aunt. So you will probably have to back up to a save from before that point.
nah, I started new and have the same issue, AJ next event doesn't trigger

DarkVigilante

Jul 26, 2017
I'm getting an error at the stage where Karlee has sent you the first set of swimsuit pics and you are supposed to check instagram to see them...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a fresh game in the 0.4 version, so not an old save. I went the public route with her, and have now tried twice from start and got the same error.

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
Yeah ive started a new save and completed alex's story line, but Ajs wont progress. It keeps telling me to let her finish her assignment and to see what Alex is doing.

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
I'm getting an error at the stage where Karlee has sent you the first set of swimsuit pics and you are supposed to check instagram to see them...

This is a fresh game in the 0.4 version, so not an old save. I went the public route with her, and have now tried twice from start and got the same error.
Same problem for me.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021

"

I had a bug in how that event would trigger on the AJ side. Its fixed now. If you grab the HTML from the Mega link it should work.

Thanks for catching my mistake.

Can this not be uploaded in a single zip file wtf?
I have super crappy rural internet I'm breaking it out by updates so it doesn't take me 2 hours to push every update. Literally all you need to do is paste the updates into the same folder.

Woops! Closed an if in the wrong place. Its fixed now, grab the HTML from the mega and you should be good.

Thanks for the heads up.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
can anyone tell me how the abella event is suppose to trigger, says to visit her in the evening but no matter what evening i visit she is never there

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes