HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
She's actually there at night and not the evening. One of the few times in the game so far where there's an event in that time period.

can anyone tell me how the abella event is suppose to trigger, says to visit her in the evening but no matter what evening i visit she is never there

Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
There don't seem to be any video's of Karlee and Abella's second sex meeting after going to Abella's apartment at night.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I thought I caught all of the missing media for that story arc when it was added in 0.3. Are you saying you have a blank region you can do a rmb and then "inspect" on and see a video url in the console that isn't where it should be in the images folder?
Note that the picture or video element that shows in the console is often closed up and needs to be expanded to see the url.

There don't seem to be any video's of Karlee and Abella's second sex meeting after going to Abella's apartment at night.

Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
I thought I caught all of the missing media for that story arc when it was added in 0.3. Are you saying you have a blank region you can do a rmb and then "inspect" on and see a video url in the console that isn't where it should be in the images folder?
Note that the picture or video element that shows in the console is often closed up and needs to be expanded to see the url.
It's just black screen. When I inspect it, it says that it should be KnA8, 9 and so on, but the folder stops at KnA7.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I just pulled the 0.4 update zip from the front page which is just the images and see that those are indeed missing from Images/People/Karlee/Story/1

That was missed for the 0.3 update so it didn't get into his 0.4 updates either. Looking at our private thread, I don't see anything about it for 0.3, so I wonder if I ever played through that passage. I use a visual diff-merge tool for Linux on the direct html when checking his text so may not always get full coverage when doing an actual playthrough.

It's kind of fitting that I had 404 likes total when doing this post :ROFLMAO:

It's just black screen. When I inspect it, it says that it should be KnA8, 9 and so on, but the folder stops at KnA7.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2019
View attachment 1279315

Overview:
It feels weird to be back in Woodpine after so long away. You remembered the place being small, but damn. Yesterday, when the taxi dropped you off, you couldn't believe how tiny and pathetic the little town looked.
You've spent the last three years working for a small startup in New York by the name of SCAREAWAY. The company needed a psychologist -you- to help develop a mobile app that could be used to cure people of their fears. Along with other... less noble uses as you would discover in your time there. It actually showed a lot of promise.
You have the only surviving copy of the hypnosis app.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-08
Release Date: 2021-10-08
Developer: AmusingOddity -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Prequel:To Train Your T-Girl Oh Hyp-no!
Side Story: Home Is Where the Whores Is
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
UPDATE 0.4.0:
MEGA - - - -
UPDATE 0.3.0/0.2.0 : MEGA - -
Starter Image Pack: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1279323 View attachment 1279324 View attachment 1279325 View attachment 1279334
Bro, fix your fucking download section, holy crap.

icebarrage

Jun 9, 2019
I don't know if this bug has been reported yet. But if you go into karlee's room and try to use the app on her you lose all the charges you try to use on her.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
I don't know if this bug has been reported yet. But if you go into karlee's room and try to use the app on her you lose all the charges you try to use on her.
same thing happens with the mother also, when trying to use it on her.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
If you let it go one passage further instead of hitting the back button, unused charge gets returned to the phone.

same thing happens with the mother also, when trying to use it on her.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Romi Rain is coded wrong. She keeps calling me Jacob... that is not my name. So it seems she just goes with default name, instead of the name I chose.

Also, remember to update these when expanding the scenes of a character, both in game and in the guide. Right now it is a huge mess.
1633800263867.png

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
If you let it go one passage further instead of hitting the back button, unused charge gets returned to the phone.
That what happens in the normal scenes yes but he's talking about Karlee's room in the 2nd or 3rd time slot. There it actually really eats all your charges.

I noticed another bug. On night time you can spam the learn programming part indefenitly without triggerin the sleep mode. Made it less grindy but i guess it shouldn't happen.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I had a bug in how that event would trigger on the AJ side. Its fixed now. If you grab the HTML from the Mega link it should work.

Thanks for catching my mistake.

I have super crappy rural internet I'm breaking it out by updates so it doesn't take me 2 hours to push every update. Literally all you need to do is paste the updates into the same folder.

Woops! Closed an if in the wrong place. Its fixed now, grab the HTML from the mega and you should be good.

Thanks for the heads up.
Thank you! was having the same error. The new html worked for me.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You don't have to get into exponential notation with this. When I playtest, I usually just throw 500 on charge and maybe only have to do it again once more.

I just hit f12 on day one and type SugarCube.State.active.variables.charge=999999999 and then SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash=999999999 so I don't have to grind or play mini games

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
You don't have to get into exponential notation with this. When I playtest, I usually just throw 500 on charge and maybe only have to do it again once more.
I don't have to cheat either but it sure is more fun.

Stuck again. When I go visit Karlee in the evening to go shopping or whatever when I use the app the charge drains to zero and the screen goes blank.

Also it looks like if you learn coding in your room on Monday night you can do it as many times as you want with no time passing.

Last edited:

RHQuinn

Sep 9, 2019
On my subscribestar I only ever use mega. But on here they require at least 3 links and since other places don't let you make folders like Mega its awkward to get things presented here in a way that looks clean. (I imagine that 90 percent of people on here use the mega links anyway but i still need the other ones for the mods to be happy.)
Just FYI, I avoid Mega like the plague. I only use it if all others fail. Not only do I have questions about the ownership and privacy, but I tend to binge so their download limits would (and sometimes still do) annoy the hell out of me.

You're the author and whatever you say goes, just offering a different POV.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I didn't realize that many folks still used Mega. I don't use them since they haven't worked with my download managers and because of the limits like RHQuinn said.

But also, like RHQuinn said, you're the boss! Besides variety is almost always a great thing!

Thanks for the game, very enjoyable

Cheers

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Where is the HTML file for 0.4 update??

When I extracted all the parts (starter pack, update 0.3 and update 0.4) and combined it, there was only 1 html file. Are we supposed to start the game from the old 0.3 HTML file?

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Where is the HTML file for 0.4 update??

When I extracted all the parts (starter pack, update 0.3 and update 0.4) and combined it, there was only 1 html file. Are we supposed to start the game from the old 0.3 HTML file?
The file is in the mega link. It is the HTML that sahres the name of the game. Dev said they were not renming ech html anymore.

Sluttown USA_ Hometown Corruption.html

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes