HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
this game has unavoidable ntr?, choosing the private route for the mother still gives the boss a handjob
Depends on your definition. Strictly speaking netorare is content designed to cause jealousy by having someone steal the main character's love interest(s) from them. This game, as the name implies, is about deliberately turning everyone the MC encounters into sluts.

Even with the private paths, there seems to still be some sexual contact with other people. I don't remember the scene with the mother, but there's a whole chain of events getting the sister to fuck her friend, as well as making the MC's assistant teacher get her students off.

It's not really something I'm into, but it's still different from outright NTR in that this all happens at the MC's instigation and with his enthusiastic encouragement.

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Which colors are you having trouble with? I'll try and find better ones.

When using charge on people it automatically fills in the max of what you have, but it pays back any extra that gets used.
Hello, Please forgive how long it took for me to reply.

As others have mentioned, yes, the Yellow and Orange. I am having difficulties telling them apart as they look the same.
Rather than mess with this too much, would it be easier just to make the Yellow a bit brighter and the Orange a bit darker? So long as the Yellow doesn't end up being white(ish). Or possibly just changing the Orange to Brown?? I dunno, you're the boss! lol

I'm all for whatever is easiest on you.

Also, with regards to the charge, Yes on some characters it will 'refund' any extra, but on the Mother, Aunt, and a couple others, it will simply use up all the charge you have. I had ~600 charge and it used all on the mom and didn't refund any. (for example) But I was just more careful after that and it was no big deal.

Thank you very much for your response with this, I really appreciate it very much and it was very kind of you.
Cheers

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
The orange Yellow and the light grey White are the bastards to me. But if the player is colour blind it could be any of them.

That is generally true, but not always, especially towards the later stages (with the mum and sister I think?). Haven't played this in a while so can't quote specific examples I'm afraid.

Hello, Please forgive how long it took for me to reply.

As others have mentioned, yes, the Yellow and Orange. I am having difficulties telling them apart as they look the same.
Rather than mess with this too much, would it be easier just to make the Yellow a bit brighter and the Orange a bit darker? So long as the Yellow doesn't end up being white(ish). Or possibly just changing the Orange to Brown?? I dunno, you're the boss! lol

I'm all for whatever is easiest on you.

Also, with regards to the charge, Yes on some characters it will 'refund' any extra, but on the Mother, Aunt, and a couple others, it will simply use up all the charge you have. I had ~600 charge and it used all on the mom and didn't refund any. (for example) But I was just more careful after that and it was no big deal.

Thank you very much for your response with this, I really appreciate it very much and it was very kind of you.
Cheers
I've taken your advice and tried to make Orange and Yellow more distinct in the double or nothing game. In the charge game I've grouped the colors up in such a way that yellow and orange are in separate blocks and white and grey are in separate blocks so they should never come up together from now on. I'll add it to the next update.

Do you remember What you were doing when you ran into the problem with the charge not refunding? Which route it was on, what the most recent story beat was and so on? I think I found the issue with Karlee (It was in her public arc in her room right?) but I'm having a hard time finding it with India or Romi.

this game has unavoidable ntr?, choosing the private route for the mother still gives the boss a handjob
This is intentional on my part. I wanted at least one scene where not being careful with the app bites the MC on the ass to teach him to be careful. It's the only time I plan on doing that.

I will generally avoid any sharing stuff in the private routes. If you read the "Gameplan" passage on the first page I go into more detail there.

Reactions: cloned909 and Vaars

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Look at the Mega link for the 4.0 update. This is his official link for everything and is presented as a folder view. For some reason, the uploader who does the other OP links didn't catch that detail.

uhm why on the download thread there's only image pack download links?? Where the hell is the html file?

Reactions: jeffrey1667

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Guys. first i download the core, there's no application to run the game. So i downloaded the update. Excrated it on the image folder. I open it and run, but there's no image popping up. So i again create another file for the core game, then create a second folder to extract the update there but once it completes the extraction, files are not there. When i used ctr+z it says that i undid the files. The update only folder is the only one that gets deleted, and yet it says they were removing two files. Tried again extracting the rar, and it still the same. Only one gets deleted, but numerous files are being undone. It's like the files went invisible after the extraction.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Guys. first i download the core, there's no application to run the game. So i downloaded the update. Excrated it on the image folder. I open it and run, but there's no image popping up. So i again create another file for the core game, then create a second folder to extract the update there but once it completes the extraction, files are not there. When i used ctr+z it says that i undid the files. The update only folder is the only one that gets deleted, and yet it says they were removing two files. Tried again extracting the rar, and it still the same. Only one gets deleted, but numerous files are being undone. It's like the files went invisible after the extraction.
I have no idea why extracting a file would make stuff disappear.There have been some links added by other people since I put it out. I cant speak for whats in them but if you go into the mega link for 0.4 its all in there. Just grab everything and unpack it into the same folder.

If that doesn't work. I've simplified things for the next update. I packaged all the old stuff together and just have the update as its own thing. I'll be releasing it here probably on the 8th or the 9th if you want to come back for that.

tijger08

May 6, 2018
Dear people

I have a problem when I start the game it does not load the image I use google chrome and I have micr. edge uses same problem

Last edited:

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Probably your antivirus is removing it. Might need to add an exception for this program.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The mega link is the only one provided by the dev. The downloaders who have been doing the other links have only grabbed the zip archives, and those contain only the images. The current html is s a separate file in the mega link (which is presented as a folder view with zips and html file.

Also note that the next release is coming in a few days. While proofreading today, I found the point in Karlee's room where your charge gets zeroed out and gave him enough debug to figure out what was going wrong. Hopefully that will finally be fixed on this drop.

Probably your antivirus is removing it. Might need to add an exception for this program.

Reactions: BigDigger

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.5

Spelling Bug
India Hint
I should visit her in the office. Now that she has Emma under control, maybe I can convince $iMom to let me play with her?

Correct:
I should visit her in the office. Now that she has Emma under control, maybe I can convince Mom to let me play with her?

This Bug is aso in India`s office.

Anem

Dec 27, 2017
Yo game dev. I study psychology and I'm happy every time you put something in that actually makes good sense. " Interesting, her mind has taken the suggestion I gave her and created a justification for it. I've observed similar behavior in my test subjects back in New York. The brain seems to try and find a reason for the subject's change in behavior. " this line from the game is called "Cognitive Dissonance" in psychology btw, in case you want to integrate that sometime. It's a thing where your actions and attituddes do not align so you change either one, because people have a strong need to be coherent in their self-image. So usually when someone does something like smoking even tho they though before "I will never smoke" they will then often change their attitude not before but after they went through with the behaviour.
Hope that makes sense, tiny psychology lesson in the thread lol

Reactions: Vaars and cloned909

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
There's a bug when you accept the Warehouse job where the next time you go on your computer you get the ad again and you have to sign up again and it just continues in that loop

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
There's a bug when you accept the Warehouse job where the next time you go on your computer you get the ad again and you have to sign up again and it just continues in that loop
yup warehouse loops
and can't find Abella at this point
I should visit Abella some night while shes at home. I need to make sure shes going to keep her mouth shut. (requires 28 charge)

Last edited:

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
This game is very good, and it gets better and better, but I really want a Public route for AJ and Alex. The last one hasn't made it to the route selection part yet so I'm not sure.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Bug 0.5

Spelling Bug
India Hint
I should visit her in the office. Now that she has Emma under control, maybe I can convince $iMom to let me play with her?

Correct:
I should visit her in the office. Now that she has Emma under control, maybe I can convince Mom to let me play with her?

This Bug is aso in India`s office.
This isn't happening for me. Are you playing off an old save? In the last update i changed how i set the variables for some names. If you go into stats and reset character names it should fix it.

Yo game dev. I study psychology and I'm happy every time you put something in that actually makes good sense. " Interesting, her mind has taken the suggestion I gave her and created a justification for it. I've observed similar behavior in my test subjects back in New York. The brain seems to try and find a reason for the subject's change in behavior. " this line from the game is called "Cognitive Dissonance" in psychology btw, in case you want to integrate that sometime. It's a thing where your actions and attituddes do not align so you change either one, because people have a strong need to be coherent in their self-image. So usually when someone does something like smoking even tho they though before "I will never smoke" they will then often change their attitude not before but after they went through with the behaviour.
Hope that makes sense, tiny psychology lesson in the thread lol
Oh good. I'm glad that makes actual sense. I was just kinda pulling it out of my ass.

yup warehouse loops
and can't find Abella at this point
I should visit Abella some night while shes at home. I need to make sure shes going to keep her mouth shut. (requires 28 charge)
I found the bug and fixed it. I'll push a fresh upload of the 0.5 folder soon. Thanks for letting me know.

Have you gone to the apartments at night? That's when shes home. If that doesn't work drop me a save and I'll have a look at it. I'm working 12's for the next 2 days so it might be Wednesday before i have the time though.

This game is very good, and it gets better and better, but I really want a Public route for AJ and Alex. The last one hasn't made it to the route selection part yet so I'm not sure.
Glad to hear you're enjoying the game.

I'm working on the private routes for characters first before starting the public ones. I think it will make the game feel more complete more quickly than having a bunch of incomplete routes. The AJ public route is going to be really good i think. That kind of character lends herself well to that type of route.

Last edited:

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
This isn't happening for me. Are you playing off an old save? In the last update i changed how i set the variables for some names. If you go into stats and reset character names it should fix it.

Oh good. I'm glad that makes actual sense. I was just kinda pulling it out of my ass.

I found the bug and fixed it. I'll push a fresh upload of the 0.5 folder soon. Thanks for letting me know.

Have you gone to the apartments at night? That's when shes home.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the game.

I'm working on the private routes for characters first before starting the public ones. I think it will make the game feel more complete more quickly than having a bunch of incomplete routes. The AJ public route is going to be really good i think. That kind of character lends herself well to that type of route.
Yes, Alex's looks like it will be very good too, it would be very interesting if his idea at the beginning was to make her learn about emojis and start using various emojis in texts and increasingly shrink the text in message replies. It would also be nice to make her start to lose intelligence or something like that, it would be something very interesting

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I'm with a bug in AJ in progress 8, The bar is all loaded but it still asks to use the app and when you use it nothing happens and nothing comes back. that is, I'm not getting out of progress 8 now the same thing is happening with Alex in progress 13

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes