HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The two have some dependencies on each other where one has to progress before the other can. Also the boyfriend needs to be locked up in a scene that happens away from the two in the staff lounge where MC talks to the gym coach about his arrest.

I'm with a bug in AJ in progress 8, The bar is all loaded but it still asks to use the app and when you use it nothing happens and nothing comes back. that is, I'm not getting out of progress 8 now the same thing is happening with Alex in progress 13

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

Potiguaya

Dec 3, 2019
I found a bug where the warehouse job ad keep popping up whenever you open your computer after you applied for a job there. And since then, every time you open the computer, the next day you went to the warehouse you'll be reset to the first time you apply the warehouse job. Negating all your progress on the warehouse and hindering you from charging your app.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.5 bug
Stats -Gia pic is not loading
If you don`t change it in the next update.
/Sluttown U.S.A HTC 0.5/Images/Icons/Gia/Gia.jpg

The problem is that no folder with the name Gia exist.
So at the moment is this correct:
/Sluttown U.S.A HTC 0.5/Images/Icons/Gia.jpg

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Normally it was impossible to copy the charging app off the work computers. The actual app itself was pretty much useless without the ability to charge it. You'd been given special permission to take a copy for experimenting with self hypnosis. The idea was that people could use the app to help themselves stop smoking or to increase their motivation.

You used it to give yourself the drive needed to become a gym rat. It worked remarkably well. You turned yourself from a 120lb nerd into a 160lb athlete in less than 8 months.

So now you have the only surviving copy of the hypnosis app. Between that and pinning the lost prototype phone on the CEO you were in the clear with everything you needed to start again.

The only problem was that running the charging program for the app required an entire network of computers. You'd been trying to charge the app on your PC but it overheated and shut down almost immediately.

In the office Marcus had over 70 computers networked together, their sole purpose being to charge the app. Even then you had to leave the phone plugged in when you weren't using it to keep it topped off.

You need to get access to a large computer network to make proper use of the app again.
That's all nonsense and gibberish. I can't get two minutes into the game before I'm in danger of facepalming so hard my hand punctures my brain.

What is this nonsense about needing a network of computers to run a 'charging app'? What the hell even is this? You don't need complicated programming or a dedicated app to handle power delivery for a fucking app on a smartphone, let alone one that magically somehow requires the compute power of an entire datacenter. We landed on the moon with less computer power than a high school graphing calculator from the 90's, you don't need petaflops of computational power to charge a goddamn battery.

Or does the author not grasp the difference between battery power and cloud computing? Do they think they are somehow one in the same? What the actual fuck is any of this nonsense supposed to mean?

• Angry
Reactions: justadoll

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Also, is this in college or high school?

Still though, her issue of not having students pay attention to her shouldn't be a problem with college students. Unlike high schoolers, they're here by choice. As long as she follows the lesson plan I created, she should be fine.
Cool, we're in college.

* very next page *

Your first group is a class of seniors that apparently performed very poorly in the previous year's exams. A bunch of supple young minds needing to pass your class in order to graduate is exactly what you'd been hoping for.
Cool, we're back in high school.

It says college. Everyone calls it college. But all of the lazy tropes being used are straight out of high school. This is a college that the MC remises about like it was high school. His morning banter and routine with his family is straight out of boiler plate teen high school melodramas. Just, pick one or the other, and stick with it.

Also, how can a town mayor threaten to fire a college Dean?

• Angry
Reactions: justadoll

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
AO has a potato internet connection (literally since he's Irish) so he avoids uploading everything time and again as a single archive. His latest mega link has the image content for the first four updates in one zip and then 0.5 as the other. I have no clue what the uploaders maintaining the other links might have done.

So now it's only possible to download the updates?

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
How do I get the need to me Abella ? I finished Karlee's route for the update but I have no indication to visit her

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
color minigame is bugged?
also some events still cancel charge

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Ahhh.... I see you never watched the original National Lampoon Animal House movie. That was one mayor you DID NOT want to cross, much less rail his underage virgin daughter. Now get off my lawn...

Here in Murica, we send kids all the way through college (hopefully not grad school yet), take their pocket money, then saddle them with enormous debt and shit them out the back end when they stop generating revenue for former DoE secretaries and their multi-level marketing pals. Then you have the jocks who are prepping themselves for the NFL/NBA/MLB drafts who are majoring in Monday afternoon at the Movies and underwater basket weaving. It's not surprising to find people like this even in a bachelor degree level program.

Also, how can a town mayor threaten to fire a college Dean?

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
is AJ bugged?. keeps saying i have to wait for her to hand the assignment in or give up.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Bug. Family names of Gia do not use the settings just set in the dialogue (mom or landlady choice).
Bug. Go to Elliot's room. No way out.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
So if the sissy content is avoidable, how to progress with his mother and not see the dreams about the sissy? If you're only into natural women, it is a massive turn down.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
He has the two interlinked, and Elliott is to become one of the designated traps. Don't know what he plans to eventually break their arcs, but I'm pretty sure you will never be able to do her arc without at least taking Elliott along for the ride initially.

So if the sissy content is avoidable, how to progress with his mother and not see the dreams about the sissy? If you're only into natural women, it is a massive turn down.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Gia isn't a full fledged story arc yet. He put her in for Karlee's initial story and then added a quick bit of content.

Bug. Family names of Gia do not use the settings just set in the dialogue (mom or landlady choice).
Bug. Go to Elliot's room. No way out.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Look in the link for 0.5. This is the folder view that AO maintains and has the two zips (0.1-0.4) and the 0.5. Unpack the 0.1-0.4 one into a new folder first. Then unpack the 0.5 zip on top of it. You should be left with an Images folder and an html file if you did things right. F95 uploaders maintain all of the other links so I don't know what you will find in them.

Where can I find the "core files"? There's only update links in the post.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes