HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Did you download both the 01-04 zip and the 05 zips? Unpack the bigger 01-04 one (about 950mb) first and then unpack the latest one on top. I'm pretty sure I've spotted and AO has provided all of the images in the resulting Images folder.

I downloaded the game, but a bunch of images are missing from the files.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Are you playing off an old save?
Nope, first time playing.
Do you remember what you were doing when you got stuck in Elliot's room? I cant get that bug to happen for me.
One of the first time I can enter his room with him there.

But before you spend time on that: please make sure I do not need to see nor encounter him/her anywhere. So make a setting no sissy and make sure to remove his/her dream images.

• Angry
Reactions: balvenie1401

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
I downloaded the game, but a bunch of images are missing from the files.
Does anyone have the images?
The names on the links on the front page got screwed up. I have contacted the mods to fix it. In the mean time here is the link to the .

0.5 is just the update for this month. 0.1- 0.4 is everything before this months update. If you still have the old files than just grab the update if not you'll need both files.

Nope, first time playing.

One of the first time I can enter his room with him there.

But before you spend time on that: please make sure I do not need to see nor encounter him/her anywhere. So make a setting no sissy and make sure to remove his/her dream images.
I think I found the Elliot issue. I didn't have his menu coded right for weekends. It should work fine in the new links.

You mind dropping me a save if you have the time? I've had a few people mention that they are stuck on Abella and I'm having a hard time finding where the problem is arising.

Have slept multiple times and finished all the other available path but it still does the same glitch
If you wouldn't mind dropping me a save too I'd appropriate it. Whatever is causing this problem I'm just not finding it.

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
BTW, AmusingOddity,

I still think you are doing an amazing job on here, putting up w our suggestions, complaints, and general bs.
You are responding quickly and fairly to everyone, getting your patches and updates out really fast, and seem to be learning
a lot I would imagine. Your game is coming along really well and improving bit by bit.
Hang in there and don't get burned out anytime too soon............

Cheers

Reactions: AmusingOddity

justanotherlamesn

Aug 8, 2019
After downloading the bugfix files, I've run into an odd new issue. The "Guide" link doesn't function correctly anymore--instead of opening the guide, it duplicates the left pane contents onto the primary/right pane. Everything else seems to work fine, but the issue occurs with a new game as well as a pre-bugfix save.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
After downloading the bugfix files, I've run into an odd new issue. The "Guide" link doesn't function correctly anymore--instead of opening the guide, it duplicates the left pane contents onto the primary/right pane. Everything else seems to work fine, but the issue occurs with a new game as well as a pre-bugfix save.
Whoops copied it into the wrong passage. Its fixed now. Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: justanotherlamesn

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It seems the variable for how the MC refers to India has changed from $Mom to $iMom; I had to set the new variable manually in the console when loading a save (possibly re-setting the names/relationships through the menu would do the same thing).

One of the events when using the app on Romi at the clothes store (where she's rude to a plus-sized customer) still removes the entire charge and doesn't give any attunement.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
$iMom got added in 0.4

It seems the variable for how the MC refers to India has changed from $Mom to $iMom; I had to set the new variable manually in the console when loading a save (possibly re-setting the names/relationships through the menu would do the same thing).

Reactions: gregers

Bourn56

Mar 4, 2021
The names on the links on the front page got screwed up. I have contacted the mods to fix it. In the mean time here is the link to the Mega.

0.5 is just the update for this month. 0.1- 0.4 is everything before this months update. If you still have the old files than just grab the update if not you'll need both files.

I think I found the Elliot issue. I didn't have his menu coded right for weekends. It should work fine in the new links.

You mind dropping me a save if you have the time? I've had a few people mention that they are stuck on Abella and I'm having a hard time finding where the problem is arising.

If you wouldn't mind dropping me a save too I'd appropriate it. Whatever is causing this problem I'm just not finding it.
It's save 5

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.5 bugfix 2] [AmusingOddity]
0.5 All in One
(0.1-0.4+0.5)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

phupdup2

Nov 14, 2021
Hey guys

phupdup here on this newly created backup account. It looks like F95 email services are phupped up because I can't get a password reset sent to its mail address. This appears to be an ongoing thing at the site so don't be surprised if you close your browser and then can't log in again.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes