HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I guess I'll keep an eye on this until it gets straightened out. I have a v0.4 debug version that I used to proofread and was waiting for the final html myself. Also remember that you don't need to download the starter image pack each time. Just take your images from your 0.3 download and move it over to your 0.4 folder. Then extract the images out of the 0.4 update to write into it.

As for why the html was missing from the 0.4 update.... He was moving kind of slow yesterday after certain events from the day before involving John Barleycorn.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Honestly it never even occured to em that the sharing with Abella would bother people. I know that if she were a guy it would but i guess i saw it more like you useing her as bait to get with Abella aswell and so it never even entered my mind that some might see it as an NTR'ish thing.
It would be 100x worse if it were a guy, but it's still a case of no you can't have her she's mine. It just felt really jarring that my character made a decision I never would and practically threw his prime prize into someone else's arms. It would have been hilarious if it had ended at her being unable to get off though, reinforcing her dependency.

rasta

Aug 25, 2017
There seems to be no launcher in the download files? only images... Can anyone upload the launcher?

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Mega Link is for another game, probably a virus
No HTML in the ALL download
No HTML..
The mega link goes to another game called "About It"
It was likely a copy/paste error by the uploader

https://f95zone.to/threads/about-it-v0-92-7-public-about_it.59066/
have to admit this ia an error i find rather funny
Bruh, where's the HTML? lol
There seems to be no launcher in the download files? only images... Can anyone upload the launcher?
Waiting for the quick bugfix where the html is added :ROFLMAO:
where the html ??? o_Oo_Oo_O is this a joke? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
OK, I have no idea what happened here. The link on the front page is straight up not what I sent the mods. I'll message them to try and get it sorted. In the meantime here is the mega link that should have been posted.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I just grabbed the html out of that assuming it was the 0.4 html version (not marked that way). Didn't bother to look at the 0.4.zip in there to see if whether it has an html in it or not. Maybe that's what got posted here?

I just did a quick diff on that and my 0.3 html. So the html there with no version is the current 0.4 from what I can tell.

OK, I have no idea what happened here. The link on the front page is straight up not what I sent the mods. I'll message them to try and get it sorted. In the meantime here is the mega link that should have been posted.

Mega

Last edited:

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
I just grabbed the html out of that assuming it was the 0.4 html version (not marked that way). Didn't bother to look at the 0.4.zip in there to see if whether it has an html in it or not. Maybe that's what got posted here?

I just did a quick diff on that and my 0.3 html. So the html there with no version is the current 0.4 from what I can tell.
Yeah that's right. I'm going to stop changing the version name on the HTML as it makes it so the new versions don't see the old saves. You can still do the "save to disk" "upload from disk" to use old saves but just keeping it as the same name will hopefully make it easier for people.

I'll always keep that HTML file in that folder updated to the latest version. That way if there's a bugfix you just need to grab the the HTML again.

On my subscribestar I only ever use mega. But on here they require at least 3 links and since other places don't let you make folders like Mega its awkward to get things presented here in a way that looks clean. (I imagine that 90 percent of people on here use the mega links anyway but i still need the other ones for the mods to be happy.)

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes