HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Dehvid

Nov 4, 2021
Ok not sure if it is a bug. After getting The hacker to use 4 servers. I ran into the negative a bit and am stuck because the screen no longer shows me being able to go back to no servers. So I am spending 200 on servers but only making 100. I can't access the bus to go work. So The Hacker and Xev part of the story line are broken off to me. Does anyone know how to get money on the PC version. I tried the cheat in the original post it did not show me anything much.

This seems to be the only option I get

Friday Morning.

It's payday today.
-425 + 100
—————————-

You can afforde to run -6.5 servers of the avalibale 5. Each server is $50 per week. How many would you like to pay for this week?
Charge generated over night = 20

Wake Up

But no drop down menu to lower the server amount

Last edited:

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
The first problem can be fixed easily by having a female version of Elliot. This would also solve a part of the second problem, but solving it completely would also require rewriting the scenes so that the reader could believe that she is not strongly opposed to what is happening to her.

Well, there is also the option of having four different variations of Elliot: male/forced, female/forced, male/willing, female/willing. But that would require a lot of additional writing and game logic, so I do not think that it is a realistic option. Having two versions of Elliot would be sufficient for most players.
A thing worth mentioning is that Elliot is a "type" in the same way that Karlee is the bitchy sister and AJ is the bully. Elliot is the reluctant sissy. I won't write versions of Elliot that aren't that. Instead i will just make other sissy/trans characters that will fit other "types". The bimbo sissy, the slut sissy, the gay guy turned into a girl, the aggressive reluctant sissy etc.

FWIW, there's also a third "reaction" from some of us at least. That we actually enjoy the Elliot content, and are happy with AmusingOddity making the game he wants to make. We're just quiet about it cause there isn't any reason for us to piss and moan.
I keep trying to remind myself that this is most likely the biggest group of people. Thanks.

it is not optional if i want the aunt
Yet. I'm still very early on in the game. I'm doing arcs one at a time so I can get more finished arcs in the game faster rather than going wide and never finishing anything. You'll get your chance with her. Promise.

Ok not sure if it is a bug. After getting The hacker to use 4 servers. I ran into the negative a bit and am stuck because the screen no longer shows me being able to go back to no servers. So I am spending 200 on servers but only making 100. I can't access the bus to go work. So The Hacker and Xev part of the story line are broken off to me. Does anyone know how to get money on the PC version. I tried the cheat in the original post it did not show me anything much.

This seems to be the only option I get

Friday Morning.

It's payday today.
-425 + 100
—————————-

You can afforde to run -6.5 servers of the avalibale 5. Each server is $50 per week. How many would you like to pay for this week?
Charge generated over night = 20

Wake Up

But no drop down menu to lower the server amount
I'm working for the next 5 straight days so it won't be soon, but I'll look into this when I can. If you could send me a save it would be helpful.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
I just started playing 0.8 and I enjoyed the new scenes with Xev. So much fun! The pranks with the shampoo and cream caught me by surprise and I couldn't stop laughing.

I found a few typos and bugs:
I had time to get through all of these except for the Elliot Balcony/Lab issue. I'll look at it next time I get a day off. I think the $eMom might because you're running an old save?

I added that a few versions back to make it read better for people that change the default relationship values. I just sent links to the mods for a bugfix that adds the option to redefine $eMom. Go to stats-> Reset Character Names and set then names to what you like. That should fix it.

I expect the mods will have the bugfix on the front page in a few hours. In the mean time here's a link.

Thanks again for reporting all this stuff to me. It helps out a lot.

Jan 18, 2021
First, thanks for these quick updates and bug fixes! It is nice to see that the game is improving so quickly.

I had time to get through all of these except for the Elliot Balcony/Lab issue. I'll look at it next time I get a day off. I think the $eMom might because you're running an old save?
Indeed, that was from one of my long-running saves that I keep on upgrading and re-saving after each of your new releases.

I added that a few versions back to make it read better for people that change the default relationship values. I just sent links to the mods for a bugfix that adds the option to redefine $eMom. Go to stats-> Reset Character Names and set then names to what you like. That should fix it.
Thanks! And as you mention that page, this is something that I wanted to ask a while ago: why is it "Reset Character Names" and not "Change Character Names" or "Customize Character Names"? If that page allows the character names to be changed separately, is there a reason why they are all reset before entering the page? I think that it would be more user-friendly to display the current names (or defaults only for those that are not defined) so that the player would not lose the names that they have already customized. There could be separate reset buttons for each character. But maybe there is a reason why everything is reset at once, so I am curious to know why the page is like that.

I noticed some small typos in your corrections. None of them are urgent to fix:
  • When you updated the input label to "What is her surname :", you added an extra space before the colon.
  • You replaced "miss goody too shoes" by "miss goody too-shoes" instead of "miss goody two-shoes".
  • Trying to visit Xev at night: "She must have already gone to bed. I'll have to try back anouther time." -> "another"
  • The "Stats" page is missing a line break before Katerina's image (after Gia's info).
  • And in that same page, Xev's image is broken: /Images/People/Kat/Story/1/xevMet1.jpg -- "Kat" is probably wrong, maybe you wanted /Images/People/Xev/Story/1/XevMet.jpg ? Or maybe a larger image, such as /Images/People/Xev/Level/Xev1.3.jpg that would fit better with with other images in that page?
  • Xev is also missing from the list of "The lovely ladies of Sluttown" available from the starting page.
  • The first line of the page for defining relationships has a double typo: "Defineing Releationships:" -> "Defining Relationships:"
  • I just replayed the intro scenes and I found another typo: "But I guess you already know that since you thought your classes there today huh?" --> "taught"
Also, the page Stats->Reset Character Names only has the male name for Elliot. An input field for the female name should appear after Ell/Elliot's transformation has started.

During the weekend, I will also try to proofread the prequels and side story. After replaying them last week, I spotted a few typos that slipped through phupdup's review. I know that these novels/games are marked as completed, but I will provide my feedback in case you ever plan to push another bugfix release.

Last edited:

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
That's kind of what I'm going for. The game is more about collecting girls into your stable than it is about having a small number of girls with a bunch of paths. So I'm basically going the mass effect paragon/renegade strat for the path choices. The private routes are about gathering girls to yourself, the public routes are going to be more about treating the girls like objects for your goal of recreating the town as a mecca for unbridled sex.

The dean is the main character of the second phase of the game. Its going to be a while before i get to her.

That's just for this route. Once this route is finished I'm going to break them up and give them individual routes. I also had a really good suggestion on here for doing a route where Elliot is a daughter instead of a son. Again it'll be a while but I do think I'll do something like that down the road.

Thanks bud. I'll crack on with these today and get an updated HTML file out later today or tomorrow.

1 week. The text in the guide will change to let you know you've waited long enough.

It is optional. You have the option to not click on those characters. The option is in your ability to make decisions for yourself.

I'll be working on the Xev character again for the next update to add content to that system. I would have liked to get more in for this update but I only have so mush time each month to work on the game.
So gating Romi (normal content ) behind trans content is perfectly normal .... well with that logic you can just stop at the beginning and then the whole game is just there for no reason ...

Jan 18, 2021
I couldn't help myself... Before reviewing the prequels, I tried replaying Sluttown in order to find more bugs and typos. ;) They are in a random order because I replayed the game a few times and tried different paths:
  • When Karlee is at stage 13, using the app on her shows a page containing "$kalrlee nods." -> "$karlee"
  • By the pool: "Damn! If she hadn’t given up I don’t know how much longer I could have heald out." -> "held"
  • Dialogue with mom: "She told him that Eric what'd her to have the listing but that Eric was forced to give it to me." -> "wanted"
  • Karlee: "You stand up to walk out and she dives for." -> "dives forward"?
  • Mom confronting Emma: "Mom stops the video before want Eric says next." -> "before what"
  • In this sentence, you should either have a comma before and after "once again" or none at all: "You're once again, blown away by how effective the app is."
  • "You don’t usually drink whisky but you want Abella to think your cool for what you're about to try." -> "you're cool"
  • The comma should be removed in the following sentence: "She passes you, your drink and you take a sip."
  • On the other hand, this one could use a comma after "springs up" and maybe also after "bathroom": "Abella springs up rushes to the bathroom and closes it behind her. "
  • "She pulls you up t your feet and peels off your shirt." -> "up to"
  • "Then Abella winks at you leans over and whisper something to Karlee." -> "whispers" + comma after "you"
  • The beginning of this sentence could be improved: "I can't he's obviously in a mood but, he is in a chastity cage so why wouldn’t he be?"
  • "I know your not my biggest fan but I'm glad you’ve decided to open the lines of communication between us." -> "you're not"
  • Another comma that could be removed: "More importantly remember what, Emma is."
  • "That’s alright Jacob with a bug sexy cock like this you can cum wherever you want." -> "big sexy cock"
  • When Romi starts giving a handjob: "She's genital at first but the more she gets into it the faster and faster her hand moves." -> "gentle" (although "genital" is interesting in this context)
  • "$elliots eyes go wide." -> "$elliot's"
  • This sentence should end with a question mark: "Hey, stud. You like your sister's new bikini."
  • "Karlee knows her queue and when she sees it she jumps onto the bed and engulfs your cock in her warm wet mouth." -> "knows her cue"
  • I would add a comma after "lust" here: "Abella, overcome with lust roughly hauls Karlee off your chest causing your cock to pop out of her still pulsing pussy." Also, I am not sure if it should be "pulsing" or "pulsating"... I think that "pulsating" may be more appropriate if her pussy contracts and expands.
  • "Before she can even process what's happening your back inside her asshole fucking her." -> "you're back"
  • "You can up with all that in one night?" -> "You came up"
  • "She's happy that you are going to talk to $kalree for her but worried that she just signed up for something that might be over her head." -> "$karlee"
  • "I know I said I was ready to make me and $abell a real thing but, moving in together?" -> "$abella"
  • "Abella looks like she wants to object but before she can you slid your cock into your sister's wet pussy." -> "you slide"
  • "SHes my best friend, if I'm ever going to be able to (...)" -> "She's"
  • When AJ's progress is at 5, the guide says: "I need to wait the Dean to make her move." -> "wait for the Dean"
  • AJ in the office: "Cant we come to some kind of, arrangement?" -> "Can't"
  • Start of AJ private route: "(...) you're going to mess up the names of any references you sight and by the end, (...)" -> "references you cite"?
  • Choice of routes for Alex: "Tell her that it's OK if she doesn't want to deal with the stress (Public Route not implamented yet)" -> "not implemented yet"
  • In one of the sex scenes with Xev: "ReallY? And how do you suggest I do that." -> "Really?" + a question mark at the end of the sentence.
  • Next page: "All these complements are obviously turning her on." -> "All these compliments"
  • Another scene with Xev: "No! Well not like that, his parent's were-" -> "his parents were-"
  • Same scene but four pages later: "Did I fuck up the suggestion or is this bitch switching personality's?" -> "switching personalities?"
  • I do not know what word was supposed to be in that sentence, but probably not "cheats": "Until abruptly she flops onto your cheats and starts riding harder." Maybe "sheets"? But that bed is not really yours, so I am a bit confused.
  • "One second she's a sweat gentle lover." -> "sweet gentle lover" (sweat lover? hmm... no, that doesn't sound like Xev)
  • In the dialogues with Gia and Hector, there is an inconsistent usage of capitalization or not for "Madden".
  • "is" should be removed in this sentence: "When you have the chance you chat with Gia and attune the app as best you can is in small bursts."
  • "Now that she has given you can finally fuck her without restraint." -> given what?
  • Gia talking about her first time with Eddy: "It wasn’t till I opened the door to my bedroom and pulled him in after me that he figured out want I was doing. Haha!" -> "what I was doing"
  • Missing punctuation between the two sentences, and strange ending: "You sit with Gia for a while and let her vent about her Mom Once your beer is finished you help her lock up and give her a hug good night."
  • Talking to Alex after Layton showed her booty: "You too seem like you're getting close?" -> "You two"
  • AJ level 8: "Once she snaps out of her daze her anger seems to quickly desperate." -> "quickly dissipate"? Also, a comma after "daze" would be useful.
  • The comma should be removed from this sentence, after entering the hacker's room for the first time: "What's, that big thing in the corner?"
  • Next page: "She talks the pillow off her bed and drops the entire thing into the hamper in the corner of the room." -> "She takes the pillow"
  • A bit later, when she replies to the question "Is there any way to get it working again?", the first word of her reply should probably be "Tons" or "Tonnes": "Tones, but now that the system knows (...)"
  • Same in this sentence, it should be "tons" or "tonnes": "My buddy and I played a tone of Niddhog back in the day."
  • The comma in this sentence should be moved after "wins": "Except on the rare occasions, she wins that is."
  • "You spend a few hours chipping away at the colossal mess that is $hacks garage." -> "$hack's"
  • "My name's Jacob Thomson, I'm a professor at $cillege college." -> "$college"
  • No hyphen in: "That’s a hell of an anxiety disorder this girl must-have."
  • Working in the warehouse: "You spend a couple of hours collecting boxes and packageing them up to be sent out." -> "and packaging them up"
  • Next sentence: "Its tiring physical work and by the end you have a sheen of sweat." -> "It's tiring"
  • Overtime in the warehouse: "Even though youre already tired you spend another couple of hours working." -> "you're"
  • Same in the next sentence: "Youre pretty wrung out by the end but the extra money will make it worth it." -> "You're"
  • When talking to Katerina in her office, at the end of the first page just after "She sighs heavily and pulls her huge tits out of her top.", the link says "Leave" but it should be "Continue"
  • Hacker strip chat: "Damn right I am! ou get that big weiner out right now and show me how sexy you think I am!" -> "You get that"
  • "You smile and apologies again as you leave." -> "apologize"
Five broken images:
  • Charging the app at the current end of mom's path, just after "You take your hand and run it along her thigh.": /Images/Misc/HandOnThigh.jpg
  • Having fun with mum in the pool during the weekend: /Images/People/India/Chat/PoolHJ3.jpg
  • At the end of Abella's first anal scene: /Images/People/Karlee/Story/1/SoreHole.gif
  • The second encounter with the hacker at her house: /Images/People/Hack/Story/1/Hack2.jpg
  • Already reported earlier, still missing: /Images/People/Joan/Story/1/Smiling.jpg
And the following image should be rotated so that it is displayed correctly in all browsers: /Images/People/Xev/Story/1/XevAss.jpg

Two small bugs related to the navigation images:
  • When AJ's progress is at 5 ("I need to wait the Dean to make her move.") and Alex at 2 ("She is usually hanging around in my class. I should look for her there in the afternoon."), the image of the Staff Lounge shows both Jess and Tia (/Images/Nav/StaffLoungeJessTia.jpg). However, if I enter the lounge I only see Jessica. This happens in the morning or in the afternoon. It is only after progressing a bit further with Alex that Tia really appears in the lounge.
  • At the current end of Karlee's path (character progress 28), visiting the apartment complex at night shows that Abella is in her apartment (/Images/Nav/AbellaAptAbella.jpg). However, it is not possible to enter: "Looks like she's not in."
Three small bugs about the choice of speech boxes:
  • When talking to Xev about the nachos, the sentence "These are great, thanks." should be from "You" instead of "In your head"
  • Same for another sentence in the same page: "Kinda defeats the purpose of getting some pussy doesn’t it?" that should also be from "You" instead of "In your head"
  • On the contrary, the first dialogue with the hacker (HelloClitty) ends with two sentences that should be "In your head" instead of from "You": "Alright, having her to call on is going to make a huge difference to how fast I'm able to alter the town. (...)"
  • When talking to AJ (character progress 7) in the corridor, the following sentence should be from "You" instead of "AJ": "Sure, give me a second to grab some stuff I left in the classroom."
Four bugs related to the progress in the game. These are slightly more serious, as they impact the game:
  • Once Xev starts doing sexy videos, there is a bug with the payday. Sleeping at home on a Thursday evening (or doing a last action anywhere else that sends you back home when you are exhausted) shows the usual payday info on Friday morning, including "Your site gained N subs this week." However, that does not work when sleeping at Xev's BnB: the payday info displayed on Friday morning does not include anything related to the videos and the subscribers to the site. I suspect that other parts of the character evolution or time-dependent actions may not be triggered when sleeping at Xev's BnB, which could explain why some story arcs take more days than expected.
  • After the payday on Friday morning, I recorded and posted videos with Xev on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and then I did other things from Monday to Thursday. For the next payday on Friday morning, I got a message saying that I lost one sub because I did not post any content during the week. This surprised me because I had recorded three videos since the last payday. Instead of considering the videos recorded since the last payday, it looks like the game only counts the videos recorded on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday (Thursday triggers the previous bug). If this is intentional, then it should be explained more clearly.
  • It is possible to reach the end of the story arc for all characters in the game without ever meeting the hacker. I just reached that point in a new game. If I open the Guide, I see for almost all characters: "This is the end of currently available content for this arc. Please check back in future updates for more." But there is one exception: "Unknown" with the unhelpful message: "Now that I've gotten better at coding I should be able to generate more charge each time." Of course I know that I only have to try "Charge App Automatically" once for the hacker to contact me, but I never fail the minigame so I would have no reason to try that option if I did not already know that this is the only way to make the hacker appear. Until the hacker has been found, the hint in the Guide should include a second sentence such as: "Maybe I should try charging the app automatically?" or something slightly less obvious.
  • Meeting the hacker for the first time at her house allows the player to customize her name... except that any name including the letter "C" moves to the next page.
Sorry for giving you some extra work. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Haspes

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
So figured I'd pop in, I've played a couple of the previous version's of the game and enjoyed what the project so far. But.... I think the Dev doesn't understand what "private" means. The Sis when you choose the private path is forced into sleeping with her friend. I dislike this, IF I wanted her sleeping with other people I'd have chosen the public path.

I'd recommend a third option for her.
1 - Public -She fucks for free.
2 - Bi shared route - She fucks you and what ever girls you want her to hook up with.
3 - Private - You keep that pussy to yourself. (Because what moron choses private to push her into someone else's arms.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
2 - Bi shared route - She fucks you and what ever girls you want her to hook up with.
Just curious . . . The 'girls' you mentioned above :

1 - Are they ones that are in, Your personal/private, 'stable/harem' ?

or

2 - Are they ones that, you pick out from the, 'Public' pool ?

If #1, (y), I'd get behind that choice, ;) , over #2 (n) ! . . . Just say'an .

Jan 18, 2021
3 - Private - You keep that pussy to yourself. (Because what moron choses private to push her into someone else's arms.)
The moron who enjoys getting two girls for the price of one? Two girls that he can fuck separately or together whenever he wants?

If I was that moron, I would consider this to be a good deal. The fact that they also play with each other can be considered as a small price to pay (jealous) or a nice bonus (voyeur).

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Hey, think of it this way. The guy who can get two girls off at once will probably get the nickname Jack Daniels because he's a hard liquor.

The moron who enjoys getting two girls for the price of one? Two girls that he can fuck separately or together whenever he wants?

If I was that moron, I would consider this to be a good deal. The fact that they also play with each other can be considered as a small price to pay (jealous) or a nice bonus (voyeur).

• Haha
Reactions: UnwrappedGodiva

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
How can devs be so fucking lazy and unimaginative that they can't even come up with names for the characters and just recycle the porn stars' names...

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
How can devs be so fucking lazy and unimaginative that they can't even come up with names for the characters and just recycle the porn stars' names...
Really ?

1 - Sometimes peeps want to know 'who/what porn star, ' a certain 'character' is being played by . . . now they know !
2 - Haven't You noticed that in some games peeps are always asking to change names of characters, to ones of their choosing, . . . well, now they can !

I really don't understand your problem, . . . except maybe your just a Troll !

Reactions: darkkhan59
Dec 8, 2019
Is there like a gallery cheat or something that lets you view all the scenes? That or can someone upload a public route save for the girls?

Bourn56

Mar 4, 2021
Am on 8.0 Bug fix it started without any of my previous saves from V0.7 & I've finished all the privet path's but can't get the hacker to trigger I get 38 charges from a manual charge before the Bonus game. have I just not gotten my Coding level high enough or is this a BUG???? Save 2

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2021
Am on 8.0 Bug fix it started without any of my previous saves from V0.7 & I've finished all the privet path's but can't get the hacker to trigger I get 38 charges from a manual charge before the Bonus game. have I just not gotten my Coding level high enough or is this a BUG???? Save 2
Did you try different ways to charge the app? Playing the mini-game is not the only way...

Note that I wrote about that problem near the end of my long message on Sunday. If you only use the mini-game for charging the app, then you will never see the hacker.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
First, you need to meet your aunt and cousin and then go to their place to talk to Elliot. That will enable the option to "learn coding" that will appear alongside the charging minigame. You need to progress that a couple of levels which is a message along the lines of "I feel I'm getting better at coding". At that point you should trigger the Hello Clitty barging in and taking over your pc. Protip: put electrical tape over your camera lens and cut the circuit trace to your built-in mic if you don't want rando's including state actors using your shit to spy on you. That includes the "smart" tv. Personally I don't understand the idea of buying a big ole tv anymore when you can just slap together a frankenstein on your own with a superior display and then just put an ATSC card or whatever in it.

Jan 18, 2021
First, you need to meet your aunt and cousin and then go to their place to talk to Elliot. That will enable the option to "learn coding" that will appear alongside the charging minigame. You need to progress that a couple of levels which is a message along the lines of "I feel I'm getting better at coding". At that point you should trigger the Hello Clitty barging in and taking over your pc.
Unfortunately, at that point nothing happens and that's the problem.

As I wrote a few days ago, I started a new game and I never saw the hacker, even after reaching the end of the story for all characters. After improving his coding skills many times, the MC was so good at it that every run of the mini-game was charging the app by 50. I had thousands of spare charges for the app and even more spare money. But the hacker never showed up.

There is one key point that is not obvious and not explained in the in-game guide: to trigger the first Hello Clitty event, the MC must charge the app without playing the mini-game. The players who try the game for the very first time may trigger the event by accident if they are still trying different options in the game, but the experienced players know that the mini-game gives twice as much charge as the automatic charging so they are not tempted to try other options. And then they never trigger the first Hello Clitty event. That's why I suggested that until the hacker shows up, the in-game guide should contain a hint such as "Maybe I should experiment with different ways to charge the app?" or something similar.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes