HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

ShadowDrake69

Feb 5, 2017
I love when devs do a changelog that says how many words the new update has, rather than how much content it has. They probably do this so people have to download it to find out there's only 3 pictures and 1 mp4.

Lorienor

Nov 5, 2020
Will there be a way to reconsider path branching choices ?
I chose public path for Karlee before realizing I was heading towards no more content pretty quickly.
And with India it seems it will also be the case.
Since we're already screwing their minds, it would make sense, no ?
(i don't want to replay everything)

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The F95 folk handling the uploading never seem to get the fact that this game has both full downloads and update only links. AO only works with MEGA and I see a link from him with the Mega folder view and everything there. The 0.9 update from 0.8 that I got to proofread was only a bit more the 300mb for the added media and the html. I'd park a link here, but I haven't seen his final yet and only hang out here.

I think it's time we talked about adding update only (from version x to version y) download links...

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Huh? This here is what's in 0.9. Updates to two NPCs and the intro to the third.

v0.9
- 13k Words for Xev
-10k words for India
-Small intro scene for new character. (unlocked automatically by playing through India's update.)
- Fixed bug that was causing the Double or nothing game to get stuck.
-Several bug and grammar fixes courtesy of phupdup and UnwrappedGodiva
As I just mentioned about the update, there's about 300mb worth of new media.

I love when devs do a changelog that says how many words the new update has, rather than how much content it has. They probably do this so people have to download it to find out there's only 3 pictures and 1 mp4.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Take a save when you hit the branching point for an NPC when you get the option. It would add a lot of complexity to the branching logic to do anything else.

I chose public path for Karlee before realizing I was heading towards no more content pretty quickly.

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
how to pass this event ??
Now all I need to do is upload more videos of her and watch the money roll in.

Lorienor

Nov 5, 2020
Take a save when you hit the branching point for an NPC when you get the option. It would add a lot of complexity to the branching logic to do anything else.
I'm waaay past the point where i can consider this option, unfortunately. And obviously, had I know better I would have save my game before making that choice.
This is why I asked if some sort of "reset" for a specific character would become available eventually, so you could go backward for that character without having the regrind EVERYTHING with the others. Or worse ... start again.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
AO has a "story" counter for each of the characters. To flip someone's path, you would have to wade into the html to see what value to poke into it when you want to reset someone or switch their paths. Like I said, not a trivial thing for someone who may want to code up a cheat mod for this.

I'm waaay past the point where i can consider this option, unfortunately. And obviously, had I know better I would have save my game before making that choice.
This is why I asked if some sort of "reset" for a specific character would become available eventually, so you could go backward for that character without having the regrind EVERYTHING with the others. Or worse ... start again.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
how to pass this event ??
Now all I need to do is upload more videos of her and watch the money roll in.
I doubt there is a way to "pass" it. More likely just another continuous way to earn cash. Also kinda like the hacker
friend....it always says to hire her 5 more times. I've hired her a good 15ish with no results the second time.

I've uploaded videos a few times and only had 1 error so far. Other than when I upload it, I am required to
watch it other wise it won't work and I'll just have to do it all the next day again.

The error is w the ToothFairy....whatever, client. Worked the first time, but from then on gives error.

Cheers all

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Urm , izzit possible to have an alt arc for Elliot? I feel like a bully forcing a sissification. I ain't one to complain about route , usually i just skip it , but currently Elliot's forced sissfication is required for Romi's arc advancement.
And tbh I don't really see the plot link for Elliot's forced sissification in Romi plot advancement.
So if an alt arc can't be made for Elliot , can Elliot and Romi's Arc be decoupled and made optional?
Like make Elliot forced sissification arc consist of Romi's joint attempts to bully him into a sissy but Romi's arc a corruption arc by itself?
Haha i mean i feel for Elliot man , he's just a normal guy like most of us with a "healthy" fetish for "landladies" and teachers , feel bad bullying and forcing him into a sissy esp he obviously not wanting to be a sissy.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

ff1987

Apr 11, 2021
Urm , izzit possible to have an alt arc for Elliot? I feel like a bully forcing a sissification. I ain't one to complain about route , usually i just skip it , but currently Elliot's forced sissfication is required for Romi's arc advancement.
And tbh I don't really see the plot link for Elliot's forced sissification in Romi plot advancement.
So if an alt arc can't be made for Elliot , can Elliot and Romi's Arc be decoupled and made optional?
Like make Elliot forced sissification arc consist of Romi's joint attempts to bully him into a sissy but Romi's arc a corruption arc by itself?
Haha i mean i feel for Elliot man , he's just a normal guy like most of us with a "healthy" fetish for "landladies" and teachers , feel bad bullying and forcing him into a sissy esp he obviously not wanting to be a sissy.
I have this same problem with the game, luckily the developer has said they are open to changing it so you can switch between something like Elliot or Elsa, though no action has been taken so far.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
That was a wild ride! Almost all routes are 10/10! Do you have any kind of roadmap of updates? How can I know if I hit the end of the current route?
Thanks!
Edit: Also, anyone has more games that has the Elliot route? Feel free to PM me.
Glad you're liking it so far.

You can look at the guide to see end of content. Also I put it in red text at the end of each route.

No roadmap exactly. The game is still very early, for this first phase of the game I have a something like 3 or 4 more girls to add. In phase 2 will mostly be about doing the list of things the dean gives you at the end of Jessica's story. By the start of phase 3 world state characters like India/the dean and a few others will need to be set. Phase 3 will be where the operation of collecting/spreading sluts will really get up and running.

i downloaded .9 but when i check the guide for india it keeps telling me her route is complete, and the changelog on the first page only goes up to .8. Do i have the wrong version?

nvm, just figured out its only for the private route.
Sorry for teh confusion. If you look in the "gameplan" passage on the first page I mention that I'm working on finishing teh public routes for characters all at once instead of jumping back and forth.

I think it's time we talked about adding update only (from version x to version y) download links...
I have enough to upload with my crappy internet as it is, but if someone on here wants to do that they have my blessing.

If you dont think that over 20k words is content I dont know what to tell you.

I do this because I enjoy, and therefor am making, a game with lots of character interaction. I give the update in word count to let others like me know that this is a game for them. I prefer this kind of changelog to one where it says says "5 new scenes with character x" but is just 15 new gifs and 1000 new words.

Different strokes for different folks I guess, no reason to throw around insults over it.

If you read the "Gameplan" passage on the first page it explains that I'm doing the private paths for all the girls until they are finished before moving to the public ones.

I dont have anything in the game to revert choices. It would be a nice thing to have but it would actualy be a pretty big job, and maintaining it through every update would be a nightmare.

I doubt there is a way to "pass" it. More likely just another continuous way to earn cash. Also kinda like the hacker
friend....it always says to hire her 5 more times. I've hired her a good 15ish with no results the second time.

I've uploaded videos a few times and only had 1 error so far. Other than when I upload it, I am required to
watch it other wise it won't work and I'll just have to do it all the next day again.

The error is w the ToothFairy....whatever, client. Worked the first time, but from then on gives error.

Cheers all
You're right about it being a way to earn money like the hacker. Over time I will add more girls like Xev but for now its just her.

The bug you're running into. It's only happening when you upload the video without watching it?

Yes. Once this route is finished I'm going to split them off into routes of their own. Once that route is done I'm going to add at alt to Elliot where he is a girl from the start. Its a long way off but i do plan to do it at some point.

AmusingOddity Leah intro scene won't trigger since you set leahMet to 1 and indiaStory to 19.
As phupdup said this had been working. Can you send me a save? Is anyone else having this problem?

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
That's the thing though... If you do version to version updates you don't have to re-upload the whole game every time.
I'd still need to do the full package for people that need to download everything. It would be annoying to have to downlaod and merge a tone of updates for new players.
I dont know if I've mentioned it here or only on my subscribestar but everything up to 0.9 is going to be left as image pack 1 and im going to start an image pack 2 starting from 0.10. Its not the same as having each version avalible on it's own but I'll probably make new image packs every 2 gigs or so. Hopefully this helps some.

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
I seem to be stuck in a loop with Romi. It says to talk to her after speaking to Elliot, but all i get is the same skinny jeans story and the panty flash reaching papers thing. Unable to progress at all with them.

I was able to fix this by manually changing the RomiEllStory variable from 5 to 6 using sugarcube, but worth nothing for later bugfix or if others are having the same issue

EDIT: Nevermind, i got softlocked on the event. It seems there is more triggers i need in order to unstuck this.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes