HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
How do I find Leah? and this just a private route update for Alex right? because when I go check up on her after class it says (Public Route not implemented yet) would be helpful if it said what route is updated so we don't have to download just to check.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I've tried downloading this a couple of times, but every time I open the file, the pictures aren't loading. I tried unpacking the images in different locations, but nothing seems to work.
You need to try moving several folders around and combine them differently. I had to do that last time but
don't remember how I finally got it to work. It's confusing. I mean, I realize I'm an idiot..but dang, lol.

Good Luck, you'll need it. lol
Seriously, though, the Dev is doing a really good job but has been extra busy lately so you might want to check back in a few days to see how the downloads are going.

Cheers

Last edited:

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
I'm stuck with alex's path. The hint says: "Hits She said she would be gone for a couple of weeks at least". It's been more than 2 months but it doesn't come back. So I don't know how to start the new game content. Thanks.

HarbingerofDeath

May 24, 2018
I just can't so Eric gets taped sexually assaulting MC's mom, and he only backed off cause that video takes Emma down with him????? Uh what, that video just shows he sexually assaulted a young girl not even 21. Eric is dead cause that prison don't like dudes like him, he has nothing and your mom seems to be intelligent enough to know that.

Reactions: ghost5555512

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I thought he was going to go with a full image pack for 0.10 release and the html only. I guess worker illnesses on his day job left AO to slap together something quickly instead. So I pulled the link to see what was there.

The master zip unpacks two zips, Sluttown-v0.9.zip and Sluttown_USA-Image_pack_2_0.10.zip. Unpack the v0.9 zip, and it will create a Sluttown folder underneath with an Image_Pack_1_0.1_-_0.9.zip and a Sluttown_U.S.A_0.9.zip. Go into that Sluttown subfolder and unpack the Image_Pack zip first. That will create an ALL subfolder with Sluttown U.S.A underneath and an Images folder tree and an html file under it. This is essentially a full 0.9 in there. Unpack the Sluttown_U.S.A_0.9.zip and that will create a 0.9 subfolder with a Sluttown U.S.A subfolder with Images and the html.

Unpack the Sluttown_USA-Image_pack_2_0.10.zip and it will create a Sluttown U.S.A folder tree at the same level as the Sluttown folder as the other zips.

This should leave you with a directory tree that looks like this in whatever directory you created to put the master download:

unpacked.png

Delete the zip archives and create a new folder called merged or whatever. Now things should look like:

merged.png

Cut and paste the Sluttown U.S.A from the ALL into merged:
movedall.png

Cut and paste the Sluttown U.S.A from 0.9 into merged and select write into and overwrite options:

moved09.png

Finally cut and paste the top level Sluttown U.S.A which came from the 0.10 release update:

moved10.png

You can now clean up the empty Sluttown folder tree and move/rename the resulting 0.10 release Sluttown U.S.A tree to whatever.

You need to try moving several folders around and combine them differently. I had to do that last time but
don't remember how I finally got it to work. It's confusing as hell. I mean, I realize I'm an idiot..but dang, lol.

I have a Sluttown USA folder
inside that is a Sluttown-v0.10 folder
inside that is a Sluttown Folder
inside that is a Sluttown folder, Sluttown U.S.A. folder, Sluttown Image pack zip, and Sluttown-v9 zip.
Inside the last Sluttown folder are two more zip files Image pack 1_0...... and Sluttown USA .9 then also a bunch more folders and subfolders. Some empty, some 91MB, some other sizes.
After extracting , and before deleting my version 8, my folder was up to ~8Gb

There are many more subfolders everywhere, but you get the idea.

So I just deleted it all and went back to playing
Harem Hotel.

Good Luck, you'll need it. lol
Seriously, though, the Dev is doing a really good job but has been extra busy lately so you might want to check back in a few days to see how the downloads are going.

Cheers

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You kids and your dang youtube videos. See my post above. In the good ole days that's how it happened, and the neat thing is this ascii text technology can be indexed by robots. The only robots that hang out on the tubes are from slimeballs looking how to charge you for your own content. :LOL:

why is the change log still as 0.8 and ois there a video on how to install this?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Alex is private only. When I playtested, Leah was only accessible from India's private route since the trigger code was behind India story state 17. That's the point after the scene where the intern whacks her jerk boss over the head. I suggested he put in a day trigger around day 45 or so instead like he does with Xev. However he was rushed this month so may not have made the changes.

How do I find Leah? and this just a private route update for Alex right? because when I go check up on her after class it says (Public Route not implemented yet) would be helpful if it said what route is updated so we don't have to download just to check.

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
I thought he was going to go with a full image pack for 0.10 release and the html only. I guess worker illnesses on his day job left AO to slap together something quickly instead. So I pulled the link to see what was there.

The master zip unpacks two zips, Sluttown-v0.9.zip and Sluttown_USA-Image_pack_2_0.10.zip. Unpack the v0.9 zip, and it will create a Sluttown folder underneath with an Image_Pack_1_0.1_-_0.9.zip and a Sluttown_U.S.A_0.9.zip. Go into that Sluttown subfolder and unpack the Image_Pack zip first. That will create an ALL subfolder with Sluttown U.S.A underneath and an Images folder tree and an html file under it. This is essentially a full 0.9 in there. Unpack the Sluttown_U.S.A_0.9.zip and that will create a 0.9 subfolder with a Sluttown U.S.A subfolder with Images and the html.

Unpack the Sluttown_USA-Image_pack_2_0.10.zip and it will create a Sluttown U.S.A folder tree at the same level as the Sluttown folder as the other zips.

This should leave you with a directory tree that looks like this in whatever directory you created to put the master download:

View attachment 1755675

Delete the zip archives and create a new folder called merged or whatever. Now things should look like:

View attachment 1755676

Cut and paste the Sluttown U.S.A from the ALL into merged:
View attachment 1755682

Cut and paste the Sluttown U.S.A from 0.9 into merged and select write into and overwrite options:

View attachment 1755699

Finally cut and paste the top level Sluttown U.S.A which came from the 0.10 release update:

View attachment 1755705

You can now clean up the empty Sluttown folder tree and move/rename the resulting 0.10 release Sluttown U.S.A tree to whatever.
thanks

Reactions: ghost5555512

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
who is Leah and how get her I finish Indra and sister
She's your other sister who comes back from LA to help a friend after pregnancy. And I just posted literally right before yours about how she gets triggered.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Alex is private only. When I playtested, Leah was only accessible from India's private route since the trigger code was behind India story state 17. That's the point after the scene where the intern whacks her jerk boss over the head. I suggested he put in a day trigger around day 45 or so instead like he does with Xev. However he was rushed this month so may not have made the changes.
So I should not have wasted a download because Leah is locked behind the private route just like Karlee's friend from like an update or so ago, who ever does the change log should label what routes are the ones being updated so people know if they should skip the download or not.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes