HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes
Jan 18, 2021
who is Leah and how get her I finish Indra and sister
"Who is Leah" is a surprise that I do not want to spoil for you. ;) If you have not finished India's private route yet, then a bit before the end of India's route you will see Leah in your house, doing a surprise visit.

Currently (this may change in the future, as phupdup mentioned above) the only way to get Leah is to play a game in which you have not finished all events for India yet. If you have already finished India's route and if you did not keep any old saved games, then you will probably have to restart a new game to see Leah.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
"Who is Leah" is a surprise that I do not want to spoil for you. ;) If you have not finished India's private route yet, then a bit before the end of India's route you will see Leah in your house, doing a surprise visit.

Currently (this may change in the future, as phupdup mentioned above) the only way to get Leah is to play a game in which you have not finished all events for India yet. If you have already finished India's route and if you did not keep any old saved games, then you will probably have to restart a new game to see Leah.
I finish her and no it to grinding but someone had save with right of level charge and every time it you have start over has made me not happy

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
how i can progress with xev? i can do scenes with her but i don't see te option to upload or use the app on her

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
So I should not have wasted a download because Leah is locked behind the private route just like Karlee's friend from like an update or so ago, who ever does the change log should label what routes are the ones being updated so people know if they should skip the download or not.
i think the developer had stated a few pages back , he will be completing all the private paths first before public , so if you only playing the public path , think its best if you check back in a few months time.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Braig

Jan 29, 2018
I think I broke the game somehow. No matter who I use charges on it totally empties my pool. I'm enjoying the game but I'm not going to play the minigame for days to have it all gone on one attempt.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
It may appear that way, but the excess charge gets returned when you click the link for the next passage.

I think I broke the game somehow. No matter who I use charges on it totally empties my pool. I'm enjoying the game but I'm not going to play the minigame for days to have it all gone on one attempt.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Give the dude some slack. He was originally going to do a full 0.10 download, but had to cover for a lot of sick people in his day job. Check my install post for how to handle it.

So much this. Zips inside of zips with different version numbers than the ones that should have. i dont even know if i have the cirrect files in the correct places because youy have to move them around so much and the number versions are all wrong
Whoever packaged this needs to be shot. Zips inside of folders inside of zips. it's not hard to put everything in ONE folder to extract man.

Reactions: Forgotted

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
So much this. Zips inside of zips with different version numbers than the ones that should have. i dont even know if i have the cirrect files in the correct places because youy have to move them around so much and the number versions are all wrong
Get the files from 10 and overwrite the ones in 9.

fikka

Jun 15, 2017
Give the dude some slack. He was originally going to do a full 0.10 download, but had to cover for a lot of sick people in his day job. Check my install post for how to handle it.
Agreed. Good game, frequent updates, good everything... But lets call a stupid thing 'a stupid thing'. There is no excuse to cover for stupidity. And unless you point out, no one learns and it never gets fixed. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: ghost5555512

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I thought he was going to go with a full image pack for 0.10 release and the html only. I guess worker illnesses on his day job left AO to slap together something quickly instead. So I pulled the link to see what was there.

The master zip unpacks two zips, Sluttown-v0.9.zip and Sluttown_USA-Image_pack_2_0.10.zip. Unpack the v0.9 zip, and it will create a Sluttown folder underneath with an Image_Pack_1_0.1_-_0.9.zip and a Sluttown_U.S.A_0.9.zip. Go into that Sluttown subfolder and unpack the Image_Pack zip first. That will create an ALL subfolder with Sluttown U.S.A underneath and an Images folder tree and an html file under it. This is essentially a full 0.9 in there. Unpack the Sluttown_U.S.A_0.9.zip and that will create a 0.9 subfolder with a Sluttown U.S.A subfolder with Images and the html.

Unpack the Sluttown_USA-Image_pack_2_0.10.zip and it will create a Sluttown U.S.A folder tree at the same level as the Sluttown folder as the other zips.

This should leave you with a directory tree that looks like this in whatever directory you created to put the master download:

View attachment 1755675

Delete the zip archives and create a new folder called merged or whatever. Now things should look like:

View attachment 1755676

Cut and paste the Sluttown U.S.A from the ALL into merged:
View attachment 1755682

Cut and paste the Sluttown U.S.A from 0.9 into merged and select write into and overwrite options:

View attachment 1755699

Finally cut and paste the top level Sluttown U.S.A which came from the 0.10 release update:

View attachment 1755705

You can now clean up the empty Sluttown folder tree and move/rename the resulting 0.10 release Sluttown U.S.A tree to whatever.
Ok, mine doesn't look anything like that. I've attached a picture of my directory tree and it's very confusing. What goes where?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You opened up everything while I kept all but the top levels of mine closed. Also my view starts at what would be your second level sluttown folder.

Ok, mine doesn't look anything like that. I've attached a picture of my directory tree and it's very confusing. What goes where?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes