HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Whenever I talk to Gia it just says I've already attuned her and I need to find the right time but no matter what day or time I talk to her it just says the same. And the guide just says there's no new content for her.
If you look at her in the guide it says you need to meet her Tuesday or Thursday evening to advance with her.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
$codeProgress

But..... It triggers changes to $maxCharge and that in turn triggers the the intro for HelloClitty so I highly suggest you look at the html file in your favorite editor if you want to mess with it.

Is there a variable for the coding level? I can't seem to find one and the coding minigame is annoying AF.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Dunno if is update only related (currently low on diskspace -,-), but every time eva or gia talk about the guy of their house it looks like this: $marco

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I guess if you already did the romy/elliot route you dont need to replay it. This is a route to get romy without being forced to take elliot as well. I dont know if the endresult is the same since i refused romy/elliot until now (i dont do dicks) so i cant compare them.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Dunno if is update only related (currently low on diskspace -,-), but every time eva or gia talk about the guy of their house it looks like this: $marco
Huh? The variable must not being set correctly. I'll look into it.

Yeah. The new stuff in an entirely new fork in their story where they are separated out.

I guess if you already did the romy/elliot route you dont need to replay it. This is a route to get romy without being forced to take elliot as well. I dont know if the endresult is the same since i refused romy/elliot until now (i dont do dicks) so i cant compare them.
Yeah, thats exactly what it is. Romi and Elliot are going to have 3 routes in total by the time they are finished. A joint route as well as the normal public and private routes. The joint route is finished, I'm onto the private routes now.

AlfAlf

Sep 3, 2017
If you look at her in the guide it says you need to meet her Tuesday or Thursday evening to advance with her.
If you look at my comment you will see that in the guide it just says that there is no new content for her and when I talk to her no matter what day it just says you need to wait for the right time. No need to be a dick for no reason when I'm trying to report a bug.

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Ok I fould a problem with Alex I first thought I didn't download one of your update. So I downloaded the full version and still not found. Alex3gym.webp is missing can't continue without it. I just copied alex4gym.webp and named it alex3gym.webp but this is a problem. because if program can't find the icon she doesn't show up.

mrJak900

Mar 2, 2018
Started playing this and was enjoying it but started the hack questline and upon visiting her house and doing the hypnosis it just blank screens me. I checked the comments for fixes and I would of thought the latest version would already have this fixed but that isn't the case. I attempted the workaround someone posted but didn't work probably me doing something wrong but will just have to abandon this storyline.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
If you look at my comment you will see that in the guide it just says that there is no new content for her and when I talk to her no matter what day it just says you need to wait for the right time. No need to be a dick for no reason when I'm trying to report a bug.
Dude, I was trying to answer your question. Just because I got to the point doesn't mean I was being a dick.

Are you playing off an old save, or a new one? Have you seen the scene with her and MC in her dads office? Its a smaller update than I normally do for characters since it was split between her and Eva. You might have just hit the end of the content that's there for her.

Ok I fould a problem with Alex I first thought I didn't download one of your update. So I downloaded the full version and still not found. Alex3gym.webp is missing can't continue without it. I just copied alex4gym.webp and named it alex3gym.webp but this is a problem. because if program can't find the icon she doesn't show up.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll push a bugfix when i get a chance.

Started playing this and was enjoying it but started the hack questline and upon visiting her house and doing the hypnosis it just blank screens me. I checked the comments for fixes and I would of thought the latest version would already have this fixed but that isn't the case. I attempted the workaround someone posted but didn't work probably me doing something wrong but will just have to abandon this storyline.
I thought I had fixed this? Leave it with me. I'll get a bugfix up tomorrow sometime.

Reactions: mrJak900

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Can someone post a save with Romi solo route? I done the joint route just to progress with romi and have completed everyone else. Would rather not have to start from the beginning again if someone can help?

or is there a way to reset someone’s path?

Last edited:
Reactions: Varghus

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Ok. Pretty sure i actually fixed it this time. There a bugfix on the front page. Let me know if it works for you.

Can someone post a save with Romi solo route? I done the joint route just to progress with romi and have completed everyone else. Would rather not have to start from the beginning again if someone can help?

or is there a way to reset someone’s path?
I looked into doing a character reset system but some characters progress effects other characters stories. It would break a bunch of variables and introduce a ton of bugs.

Reactions: Billshwr

mrJak900

Mar 2, 2018
Ok. Pretty sure i actually fixed it this time. There a bugfix on the front page. Let me know if it works for you.

I looked into doing a character reset system but some characters progress effects other characters stories. It would break a bunch of variables and introduce a ton of bugs.
Still having the issue with the bug fix applied.

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
is there any way to erase the Elliot Route. I just think it's creepy not something I don't want to get into in this game. Not something for me no thank you.

• Angry
Reactions: xana94

AlfAlf

Sep 3, 2017
Dude, I was trying to answer your question. Just because I got to the point doesn't mean I was being a dick.

Are you playing off an old save, or a new one? Have you seen the scene with her and MC in her dads office? Its a smaller update than I normally do for characters since it was split between her and Eva. You might have just hit the end of the content that's there for her.
Sry just came off as condescending to me. I'd say it's an old save have played the game since it came out but I think I restarted at some point. Only scene I've seen is with her is from the restaurant I think I remember a sex scene but it was so long ago can't really recall.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
No worries. Do you have a save with everyone completed other than Romi’s solo (and Elliot)?

whalat

Sep 27, 2017
I have this problem as well, whenever Gia refers to a member of her family it just shows up as $giaDad for example.

I've looked and none of those variables are defined.

I'm playing on the bugfix.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes