HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

ChurryOp

May 17, 2021
Odd thing, noticed it a while ago but didn't think much of it. Now I'm thinking it's more of a bug than a feature.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The other thing that I've not figured out yet:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks!

negrocaliente

Jul 4, 2020
I'm stuck in the India event, it tells me to train the new girls, but I already did that and now it won't let me go any further, both Veronica's and Sara's guides say that I should continue with India but I can't go any further

Greedix

Dec 26, 2018
I'm stuck in the India event, it tells me to train the new girls, but I already did that and now it won't let me go any further, both Veronica's and Sara's guides say that I should continue with India but I can't go any further
Yeah, so that's a bug that I got as well previously. Unfortunately, there isn't really a way to solve it with where your save is. I'm sure AmusingOddity will correct me if I'm wrong on that. You would have to have a save from before the Alexander party. It was caused by not introducing the last girl at the office before heading off the party(Triggered by going to the living room in the evening after the last recruitment). I know that AmusingOddity already worked it out so the next release will not have this occur anymore but till then you just have to be mindful of the order around the recruiting of the girls and the start of the party.

If I'm wrong in my assumption of where you are stuck please provide more details and possibly your save.

negrocaliente

Jul 4, 2020
Yeah, so that's a bug that I got as well previously. Unfortunately, there isn't really a way to solve it with where your save is. I'm sure AmusingOddity will correct me if I'm wrong on that. You would have to have a save from before the Alexander party. It was caused by not introducing the last girl at the office before heading off the party(Triggered by going to the living room in the evening after the last recruitment). I know that AmusingOddity already worked it out so the next release will not have this occur anymore but till then you just have to be mindful of the order around the recruiting of the girls and the start of the party.

If I'm wrong in my assumption of where you are stuck please provide more details and possibly your save.
Sure this is my save

Greedix

Dec 26, 2018
Sure this is my save
Ok, so you did fall into the same bug I did. Which means that the India progression on this save is no longer possible. If you have a save from before the Forthale Party event you can use that one and make sure that you introduce the last girl before the party. Otherwise you are stuck with making a new game. Realistically I would wait for the official 18.2 release before doing that. In your situation I would just finish all the other content and wait on the new release to have more content.

The portion that you will be missing because of this bug is only around six or nine scenes. One or two for each of the girls, one more for them passing the test, and I believe another two at the model house. Story wise its not much to miss out on for the current releases content.

All in all there isn't anything that can be done for correcting the bug in your save but it will be fixed with the next release.

Ishuuuuu

Jun 17, 2020
How do I load saves in android.
I use joi play and after load from disk and selecting the screen blinks and nothing happened

Skatyniaka

Oct 25, 2021
A bug in the branch of the older sister at the first meeting by the pool. More precisely, in general, on her presence in the backyard of the house ... I had to get into the code, look for and fix the error.

Line 3549 should end up looking like this: <<elseif $karleeLoc is "Backyard" && passage() is "Backyard" && $time is 1>>

With the line number, I can be wrong by 1, because this is not the only error in the code that I corrected ...

DGun23

May 17, 2018
I am unable to talk to Karlee in pool/backyard. She is just not present there and I am unable to progress with her content. Does anyone know how to solve it or is this the end of content for her?

DGun23

May 17, 2018
A bug in the branch of the older sister at the first meeting by the pool. More precisely, in general, on her presence in the backyard of the house ... I had to get into the code, look for and fix the error.

Line 3549 should end up looking like this: <<elseif $karleeLoc is "Backyard" && passage() is "Backyard" && $time is 1>>

With the line number, I can be wrong by 1, because this is not the only error in the code that I corrected ...
This fixed it thanks.

Popotamo

Dec 7, 2017
Hey @AmusingOddity.
Like the game but I had to change some things around in the code.
Fixed the % bar of some characters in the stats, added $leah and $ver to the stats, fixed $karlee in the backyard, added payments to $hack according to the story and some minor typos.
I didn't finished everything in the 0.18.2 version (and I didn't pursue Elliot's story) but I don't know how far your are on the next update so here is my fixes. View attachment Mod.txt
Please be careful, the line numbers are an indication. Since I added some stuff, the numbers don't match anymore on the Vanilla version of 18.2.

Reactions: Skatyniaka

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
There are far to few Games where MC can Feminize others, rather then be feminized.
Promissing Plot and setting, looking forward for further updates

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
where is confrence room, for Sara quest, i cant finde it
o im on bug, saw some posts from before

and fix 0.18.2 that i didnt saw fix my problem

Last edited:

Xrough

Oct 27, 2018
Karlee: Pool, weekend, morning.
Karlee Location: Backyard

Did anyone found a fix for this?!!!

Popotamo

Dec 7, 2017
Karlee: Pool, weekend, morning.
Karlee Location: Backyard

Did anyone found a fix for this?!!!
Modify with notepad Line 3544 from "<<elseif $weekend is 1 && passage() is "Backyard" && $time is 1>>"
to "<<elseif $karleeLoc is "Backyard" && passage() is "Backyard">>"

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes