HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Syrinfox

Feb 9, 2020
If anyone else has the image missing and is bothered by the missing image icon on the side. Just stick this into Images/Misc

caju

Oct 5, 2017
true (y)
and you shall always scroll up and down if you shall see stats or clock
It is always placed below the clock/date but always above the save buttons.
If it was placed at the very bottom, I wouldnt waste my time.
*almost* Every game seems to follow the same pattern.

Reactions: vimmers

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
It is always placed below the clock/date but always above the save buttons.
If it was placed at the very bottom, I wouldnt waste my time.
*almost* Every game seems to follow the same pattern.
i have played another game tat i can't recall now (probably abandoned)
where the clock and other essential stuff was on top of the page
seen in this pic above the red line
some other games has also a sidebar on right side

amu.jpg

Reactions: caju

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Small issue. it looks like the variable for your relationship to Karlee got changed. In the previous update I had to go through and redefine all the character names and relationships. In this update I got to a scene where Karlee fucks the MC in front of Abella for the first time, and Abella exclaimed "Oh my God! Haha! You little whore, you're fucking your $RMM! . . . That is so fucking hot!". So, I had to go into the in-game options to define names and relationships to see that the MC's relationship to Karlee was undefined. When I opened the browser's dev tools, before changing the in game relationship, the console remembered that relationship as having the variable name MRM, but no instance of RMM. After changing the relationship with the in-game tool, the console has both RMM and MRM.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Updates are not working. Neither the previous version nor this one. I try to access the events but they do not continue

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Small issue. it looks like the variable for your relationship to Karlee got changed. In the previous update I had to go through and redefine all the character names and relationships. In this update I got to a scene where Karlee fucks the MC in front of Abella for the first time, and Abella exclaimed "Oh my God! Haha! You little whore, you're fucking your $RMM! . . . That is so fucking hot!". So, I had to go into the in-game options to define names and relationships to see that the MC's relationship to Karlee was undefined. When I opened the browser's dev tools, before changing the in game relationship, the console remembered that relationship as having the variable name MRM, but no instance of RMM. After changing the relationship with the in-game tool, the console has both RMM and MRM.
Yeah I ballsed up a few instances when I changing that variable last time. Is it working fine now that you've reset it?

Updates are not working. Neither the previous version nor this one. I try to access the events but they do not continue
If you have a save to hand post it here, I'll have a look and see if i can find the cause of the problem is.

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

ImmortalCry

Dec 25, 2019
I used different saves that you provide for Katerina and in each one if you talk to Maria, Kat story get set to 1st day of work and block itself from progress, even if you literally start at it end

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
I downloaded the entire part 2 here to see if it's a problem with the previous version. I'll look and if it persists I'll send it.
The save seems to be working fine for me. Are you getting the app attuned to AJ before trying to visit her at home. At the top of the guide it mentions that its written assuming you are getting the app attuned first.

I used different saves that you provide for Katerina and in each one if you talk to Maria, Kat story get set to 1st day of work and block itself from progress, even if you literally start at it end
You mind posting a save if you have one to hand. I had this working before, you might have hit something that I didn't encounter.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes