HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

ImmortalCry

Dec 25, 2019
The save seems to be working fine for me. Are you getting the app attuned to AJ before trying to visit her at home. At the top of the guide it mentions that its written assuming you are getting the app attuned first.

You mind posting a save if you have one to hand. I had this working before, you might have hit something that I didn't encounter.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
The save seems to be working fine for me. Are you getting the app attuned to AJ before trying to visit her at home. At the top of the guide it mentions that its written assuming you are getting the app attuned first.

You mind posting a save if you have one to hand. I had this working before, you might have hit something that I didn't encounter.
AJ's worked but Hacker and Leah's didn't do anything.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Must have been an issue with my upload or your download I'd guess. The HTML is in the version of pack 2 that i tried to upload. Anyway, i just put a big fix up on the first page to add a missing image i forgot to add to pack 2. I've added a copy of the HTML to that for you.

AJ just stops showing up at the college so you can't attune to her after the scene where you meet Lisa
I think that's because of the missing image mentioned above. Pulling the bugfix should get you going again.

The scene with Lilly at the hackers house and the stripper recruiting events are both triggering fine for me playing off your save. Do you have the latest version of the HTML?

Last edited:

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Must have been an issue with my upload or your download I'd guess. The HTML is in the version of pack 2 that i tried to upload. Anyway, i just put a big fix up on the first page to add a missing image i forgot to add to pack 2. I've added a copy of the HTML to that for you.

I think that's because of the missing image mentioned above. Pulling the bugfix should get you going again.

The scene with Lilly at the hackers house and the stripper recruiting events are both triggering fine for me playing off your save. Do you have the latest version of the HTML?
I have, with Leah it happens that when I go in the morning or afternoon to tune in she is always with her friend, evening she is in training and at night neither Leah nor the other one from the academy allows any attunement. With Hacker there simply isn't any new content as shown in version 0.24. The html is up to date as I am currently playing the final update of AJ's private path

sshenzy

Jan 18, 2023

Still nothing, the only reason I was able to meet Lisa in the first place was because I used the console to set ajLevelReady=1 and just go to her house since she doesn't show up at the college. I replayed the steps it with ajs variables unedited and still she wont show up at college, I'll attach my save if you want to look at it.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Yeah I ballsed up a few instances when I changing that variable last time. Is it working fine now that you've reset it?

Yes, it's working now that I reset the MC's relationship with Karlee.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
I have, with Leah it happens that when I go in the morning or afternoon to tune in she is always with her friend, evening she is in training and at night neither Leah nor the other one from the academy allows any attunement. With Hacker there simply isn't any new content as shown in version 0.24. The html is up to date as I am currently playing the final update of AJ's private path
Oh, the Leah one is because you just need to go the gym at night. You're not progressing her story right now. You're working on the strippers. Same as when India's arc has you recruit hookers.

The Hacker one is confusing. I can't tell why it would be working for me playing off your save but not for you. All i did was go to the house in the evening and clicked on knock. I'll give some more poking at it and see if i can find a problem.

Still nothing, the only reason I was able to meet Lisa in the first place was because I used the console to set ajLevelReady=1 and just go to her house since she doesn't show up at the college. I replayed the steps it with ajs variables unedited and still she wont show up at college, I'll attach my save if you want to look at it.
Works normally for me. Did you merge the new "Icons" file with the old one?

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Oh, the Leah one is because you just need to go the gym at night. You're not progressing her story right now. You're working on the strippers. Same as when India's arc has you recruit hookers.

The Hacker one is confusing. I can't tell why it would be working for me playing off your save but not for you. All i did was go to the house in the evening and clicked on knock. I'll give some more poking at it and see if i can find a problem.

I'll finish AJ and see how Leah and Hacker works

sshenzy

Jan 18, 2023

Yeah I even just merged both the icons folder and the new html again and still nothing

sshenzy

Jan 18, 2023
In the icons folder do you have an "AJ" folder containing "AJ6.webp"?
I've put up a fresh link to the bugfix that will automatically put it in the right place.
Yeah I played your recent patch with a fresh download, I've got all the stuff in her folder. Just tried it again with your new folder and still nothing

anominous

Oct 14, 2017
there's the little icon that shows her located in the school hallway in the afternoon, but she isn't when you go there. the guide says to go back to her home in the evening, but there's no 'knock' button to go in. Also during the event where you watch them, the relationships are all messed up: !!$hter ??$ther or something like that comes up... even the ones used for the big secret are messed up from both perspectives... I did get the scene directly after this in the hall where AJ calls herself a freak... but then nothing... even after dling the bugfix

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Yeah I played your recent patch with a fresh download, I've got all the stuff in her folder. Just tried it again with your new folder and still nothing
there's the little icon that shows her located in the school hallway in the afternoon, but she isn't when you go there. the guide says to go back to her home in the evening, but there's no 'knock' button to go in. Also during the event where you watch them, the relationships are all messed up: !!$hter ??$ther or something like that comes up... even the ones used for the big secret are messed up from both perspectives... I did get the scene directly after this in the hall where AJ calls herself a freak... but then nothing... even after dling the bugfix
Ok, here's hoping third time's the charm. Added another bugfix to the front page. Give this one a try and let me know, its the last thing i can think of that might be the cause.

Reactions: anominous

sshenzy

Jan 18, 2023
Nice! Thanks for the help!
It works now for me too, finished her quest line now. On a slightly separate note, theres no repeatable sex scenes with AJ at the college any more, only at her house now. It may be intentional on your end but I thought I'd let ya know just in case it wasn't.

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
Does your browser support standards like webm/webp? M$ and CrApple attempted to run an extortion operation on the internet's media content by imposing patent encumbered proprietary standards on everyone. Google bitch slapped them by openly licensing webm and webp as competing standards. As a result their out of the box o/s provided browsers will refuse to provide support for the media in Sluttown until you download and install the plugins and libraries for your Winders or Mac. Note that downloading and installing Firefox and/or Chrome/Chromium will provide this support.
i use chrome, and i tried 5000 different ways, new folder (s) and all and no images, i'm fed up

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes