HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
$ajStory is 14 got a problem.
It ends with this

<<>>

This is the end of currently available content for this arc. If you would like to keep up to date and help shape the future of the game consider supporting me over at or

Yo i seems to be stuck at aj/brandi quest, it's the quest after brandi came home from her husband birthday(?).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, is this the end of aj story/quest so far or? It happened with khloe quest too katerina cockblock me for coming to her home due her quest is finish. Any pointer or fix if it's a bug? I attach my save file if incase it is a bug.
New bugfix up on the front page that should fix this. Thanks for adding the save. It makes this stuff way faster to find and fix. Khloe's bug was addressed in the last bugfix, you might have missed that one. I changed the way Jobs work a few updates back. You need to meet Maria at the mall and unlock the temp agency for jobs now.

Reactions: autizboyz

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
New bugfix up on the front page that should fix this. Thanks for adding the save. It makes this stuff way faster to find and fix. Khloe's bug was addressed in the last bugfix, you might have missed that one. I changed the way Jobs work a few updates back. You need to meet Maria at the mall and unlock the temp agency for jobs now.
my antivirus found a trojan horse in this new bugfix

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I received a message from windows defender saying that it was a trojan of the trojan horse type (I'm using translate so I don't know if that's the term)
https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-influx-of-virus-detections.153322/
We have been seeing a lot of users post about a lot of our games, include unofficial compressed version, containing viruses. These are all false positives and windows defender just being what it does best, being useless at times.

Back in September of 2022, there were updates that were released to Windows Defender and caused a lot of false positives. It looks like its still happening. It is up to you if you want to trust our site but we ran this many years without any issues.

If a real virus does come up, we do test it. But with the amount of reports we are getting and some helpful users posting virustotal reports, it has become unmanageable. I personally dont even use Windows Defender, I use 2 third party AV/Malware suites. I don't even have 3/4 of the issues being reported.

You can read more about it here:

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

Kosh316

Dec 9, 2017
I have a bug with HelloKitty. I get always the same screen with aunt and the girl. I lost all Charge and get no progress with Veruca Current attunement level . It´s stay by 85 %.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
I have try the bugfix and the bug is still there.
Oh it's because the first time you did that chat you didn't fill the gauge. I hadn't accounted for that, but it's a straight forward enough fix. In the mean time here's a save that will let you keep going.

I have it with the bugfix applied already.
Are you sure? I just ran your save on 0.24.3 and the link shows up and works fine. Did you refresh the page when you opened it up? I only posted 24.3 it last night, you might still have 0.24.2 installed?

Reactions: Pif paf

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Oh it's because the first time you did that chat you didn't fill the gauge. I hadn't accounted for that, but it's a straight forward enough fix. In the mean time here's a save that will let you keep going.

Are you sure? I just ran your save on 0.24.3 and the link shows up and works fine. Did you refresh the page when you opened it up? I only posted 24.3 it last night, you might still have 0.24.2 installed?
You're right, I had a 0.24.1 bugfix, and now it's working and I've just completed the Jessica arc, according to the game message

crotugar

Donor
Oct 28, 2017
Some of the late game images do not show up for me, the last 2 / 3 scenes with Leah won't show at all for example. I'm playing on linux, so maybe that has something to do with it?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I found a bug in the passage "Abella Story 3a" Looks like a misspelled variable. At one point you say to Abella " You're getting off on this aren’t you? Fucking your girlfriend's $RMM. Aren’t you, you little slut! " Looks like the variable should have been $MRM.
When I opened the HTML in VS Code I found 115 instances of $RMM and only 7 instances of $MRM.
and now there are 122 $RMM and none $MRM
and there are 191 $FRM dunno what it shall be replaced with
and no stats for Leah
this is for 0.24.3 version

SentryYo

Apr 23, 2023
1687712790604.png

Can't move past Elliot's 18th storyline. Need advice

I don't get any other options apart from these

1687713502209.png

Last edited:

SoundofSun

Sep 22, 2017
Alex Story 12 skips Alex talking about the date. Alex Story 1a is missing a check for $talkToBlake. Actually the GS wing code if $alexStory is 12 && $alexRoute is 1 skips the story because it doesn't check if the conversation has occurred.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes