HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
At the top of the guide it mentions that the guide is pointing you at story progress locations. You still need to talk to the character in question to have the app attuned to them. If you attune to AJ at school you'll be good to go.
Every character is going to have public and private routes, so having a second save if you're interested in seeing both is recommended.
Sorry I know you had answered many times to the question of when public routes will resume , that is after private routes are done. But is it possible to give a specific time or even a rough estimation is fine ? like how many mths/yrs?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
That's like trying to nail down the progress of Starship with Elon Musk. What happens first? The first successful Starship orital launch, or the first (of how many again?) character to have their private route finished?

Sorry I know you had answered many times to the question of when public routes will resume , that is after private routes are done. But is it possible to give a specific time or even a rough estimation is fine ? like how many mths/yrs?

LewdScizo

Dec 31, 2022
I'm on the newest release. Xev's route has no pictures, and I can't figure out how to begin Khloe's route. Any advice?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Noting how no-one else seems to have a problem with Xev (ie <game location>/Images/People/Xev/) you will need to fix yourself. First, is that folder tree in your install folder alongside the html file? Having the image packs sitting in zip files still DOES NOT COUNT. You need to unpack the zips. Second, if you are on a non-Windows platform where case in filenames and directory names actually means something, MAKE SURE the cases match. There's a ridiculous filesystem bug on "Winders" that M$ has criminally ignored for a good 30 years probably to pursue an embrace/extend/extinguish campaign with the rest of the world. Third, does your system know how to handle webm and webp content? If not, you are probably victim to an Apple and M$ conspiracy to drive off Google and a network pioneer (Mozilla and Firefox) and impose patent encumbered standards for media that they can then leverage to extort fees from the rest of the world.

IOW: your post is too vague and would probably have a call desk monkey pulling out their hair. Think about how that person needs something to work with the next time you call for help on something.

I'm on the newest release. Xev's route has no pictures, and I can't figure out how to begin Khloe's route. Any advice?

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
It depends on how people vote in the polls on Subscribestar how quickly I wrap up the private routes. So for example, this months update is going to finish the hackers route. That means that next time she is voted for it'll be her public route i work on. When will that be? I really have no way of knowing. Sorry i cant be more specific.

You start Khloe by meeting her on the beach in the morning.

As for the issue with the Xev pics, do you have both image packs installed? Is it just Xev or are you missing other stuff as well? If its more, you might be missing a pack. If its just Xev you might have had the download corrupt that folder somehow. Her stuff is in pack 2, maybe pulling that down again and unpacking it will fix the issue.

thawny

Jun 12, 2022
"Warning: Some Names/Relationship variables are undefined. This will cause issues unless addressed. Go to the "Stats" menu and make sure all Names/Relationships are defined before proceding."

The only problem is I cant define them because the page you use is also full of errors about being undefined.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
"Warning: Some Names/Relationship variables are undefined. This will cause issues unless addressed. Go to the "Stats" menu and make sure all Names/Relationships are defined before proceding."

The only problem is I cant define them because the page you use is also full of errors about being undefined.
Added a bugfix to the front page that should sort this out. Thanks for letting me know.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to reset Jessica's quest at the fork? I don't even know how I ended up on a public route)

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
goddamnit no matter what i do i can't get the freaking images to show, no matter how i unpack everything or where i put them, no wounder why i stopped dl'ing the game

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I found a bug in the passage "Abella Story 3a" Looks like a misspelled variable. At one point you say to Abella " You're getting off on this aren’t you? Fucking your girlfriend's $RMM. Aren’t you, you little slut! " Looks like the variable should have been $MRM.
When I opened the HTML in VS Code I found 115 instances of $RMM and only 7 instances of $MRM.

Reactions: vimmers

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
bugfix but the following appears "Warning: Some names/relationships variables are undefined. This will cause problems unless addressed. Go to the "Statistics" menu and make sure all names/relationships are defined before proceeding. " and also no update appears for anyone even if I change the undefined names

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes