HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.38] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Just replayed and finished the game after not having played it for a long while. Seems I'm missing someone in the guide, in between Leah and Sara. Am I indeed missing someone?
There's no one there yet, just bad formatting on my part. I'll fix it.

Pack 1 is "missing" on Mega.
Fixed. Thanks for letting me know.

hey so i'm having some issues with some of the model pictures for example bridget b's pic shows up as Persia Monir and Reiko Kobayakawa pic dose not show up, any suggestions??
In the "Icons" folder, do you have a folder called Reiko that has images of Reiko in it?
I'll look into the Bridget one. I think i might know where i went wrong in coding that.

No public routes again?
What character I work on is decided by my supporters voting in polls. On the plus side, next months poll winners are both public route updates.

el_rayan07

Feb 26, 2021
There's no one there yet, just bad formatting on my part. I'll fix it.

Fixed. Thanks for letting me know.

In the "Icons" folder, do you have a folder called Reiko that has images of Reiko in it?
I'll look into the Bridget one. I think i might know where i went wrong in coding that.

What character I work on is decided by my supporters voting in polls. On the plus side, next months poll winners are both public route updates.
yes i have both images

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SluttownUSAHometownCorruption-0.38
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jpiddle

Mar 3, 2018
is this game have voyeurism ?
idid play it i think before 2years and i forget if she have it or not
It does but... probably fairly loosely so. Your secretary/research assistant/whatever only has a public route so she tells you about acts she does but you don't particularly watch. Some of the characters will either catch you or semi actively watch you with others. But it's not like you're sneaking around watching others if that's what you're interested in. Basically, if voyeurism is your kink, I don't think this game will do much for it.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
yes i have both images
Huh, I'm not getting those errors to repeat for me in my game. You mind posting a save if you have one to hand, some variable somewhere might have gotten muddled up that I'm not finding.

is this game have voyeurism ?
idid play it i think before 2years and i forget if she have it or not
Like jpiddle said, kinda sorta. As the public routes progress you'll have more girls reporting back to you about the slutty things they get up to. Don't know if that counts as voyeurism though.

el_rayan07

Feb 26, 2021
Huh, I'm not getting those errors to repeat for me in my game. You mind posting a save if you have one to hand, some variable somewhere might have gotten muddled up that I'm not finding.

Like jpiddle said, kinda sorta. As the public routes progress you'll have more girls reporting back to you about the slutty things they get up to. Don't know if that counts as voyeurism though.
never mind i just solved it , ty so much

Reactions: AmusingOddity

guy231

Aug 4, 2017
Is there a specific reason that learning to code manually takes no time as long as you succeed? In the code the time only advances either after you use the auto code learning, while the manual minigame only advances time while you fail. I thought it might be a bug but it seems to be intentional.

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
I wanted to check how many content with Karlee since I played the last time.
It is normal that inside "people" folder I can't find Karlee? It's seems like I can't find her folder with her content anywhere.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Is there a specific reason that learning to code manually takes no time as long as you succeed? In the code the time only advances either after you use the auto code learning, while the manual minigame only advances time while you fail. I thought it might be a bug but it seems to be intentional.
It was a bug, but then i was like, you know what if it streamlines the early grind for people, I'm fine with that.

I wanted to check how many content with Karlee since I played the last time.
It is normal that inside "people" folder I can't find Karlee? It's seems like I can't find her folder with her content anywhere.
Karlee's image content is in Pack 1. If you're missing her stuff, try redownloading Pack 1 and merging it.

gamefan123

Sep 26, 2017
It was a bug, but then i was like, you know what if it streamlines the early grind for people, I'm fine with that.

Karlee's image content is in Pack 1. If you're missing her stuff, try redownloading Pack 1 and merging it.
Karlee was missing in the Mega pack 1 DLD from Gofile and Karlee present there

guy231

Aug 4, 2017
While I was working for money at the warehouse I also noticed I wasn't getting paid the proper amount after promotions. I fixed it in my game, the problem is in the pay calculations in the KatJob passage. It is only giving 50 instead of $katpay

Also found some issues with Xev sharing path, quotes missing in the parts without buttons.

Last edited:

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Karlee was missing in the Mega pack 1 DLD from Gofile and Karlee present there
Oh, thanks for letting me know. I'll reupload and replace the Gofile link.

While I was working for money at the warehouse I also noticed I wasn't getting paid the proper amount after promotions. I fixed it in my game, the problem is in the pay calculations in the KatJob passage. It is only giving 50 instead of $katpay

Also found some issues with Xev sharing path, quotes missing in the parts without buttons.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll be going through bug reports on my next day off work, I'll add this stuff to the list.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I have not played this in over a year. There is no sex with India? Really? This game grinds harder than a stripper who needs rent money. And at least I'd get a dry fuck out of the deal.

I give this a 2.5 meh out of 5

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
Why do i always get this error when extracting the files from Pack 4?? downloaded from gofile.
1723070389692.png

Pack 1, 2 and 3 extracted with 0 issues.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I have not played this in over a year. There is no sex with India? Really? This game grinds harder than a stripper who needs rent money. And at least I'd get a dry fuck out of the deal.

I give this a 2.5 meh out of 5
There is sex with India, at least on the private route.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes