2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

cpjnoa

Aug 16, 2017
I followed the instructions for slow performance but still consumes 100% GPU even with all post processing options off.
I have latest net framework version installed.
Does anyone know if I need anything else?

Aug 5, 2017
I followed the instructions for slow performance but still consumes 100% GPU even with all post processing options off.
I have latest net framework version installed.
Does anyone know if I need anything else?
What did you do exactly to fix your slow performance?

SQA

Jun 17, 2020
Okay guys.
I made a save for every event (when you get to each level of arousal you get an event) up to level 4. Take note that this game is very buggy and for example in level 2 to 3 scene instead of a normal bed scene we get a double female in the bed because of the coded placement of the female at night in the bed. It makes the scene kinda funny ngl. But that's how thing are and it is what it is.
The save from the previous page consists of a bug that makes female not follow you after level 4. I fixed it in my save.
To get an event after you load a save just interact with the female to get arousal like a hug for example.

Save08 - from 0 to 1.
Save09 - from 1 to 2.
Save12 - from 2 to 3.
Save15 - from 3 to 4.
Save16 - Full save.

Folagor

Mar 10, 2022
Could you send a netframework that can be used to play this game because I installed a 4.6.2 and it gave me an error

cpjnoa

Aug 16, 2017
What did you do exactly to fix your slow performance?
- Open the Graphics Settings screen in the Windows Settings menu.
- Select "Small_Complex-2.0/data/bakinplayer.exe" from the Browse button.
- Specify "High Performance" from the options.

Apr 7, 2019
hm, ok. the game has plenty of problems, probably more than the previous release. The whole "invisible after watching TV" thing is annoying, but an easy fix, just go to sleep and talk to her the next day. and i managed to avoid the "follow me" glitch mentioned, thank you very much to the people in this thread. Still. In the end it doesn't seem to have much extra from the last release. If anything, at least now the game is zoomed in.
I really wish we could repeat the animations from the final heart event, or if at least more stuff opened up after it. Ah well. It's good a guy here posted a save right before it, so I can repeat it when I wish.
Overall, sort of a meh update.

demon_anusa

Jun 7, 2017
hi guys, i have a problem white screen and nothing. Who known how to fix this semen screen?
update: I fix problem. Check name folder.

Last edited:

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Controls are weird. can someone advise how to navigate? do I use mouse, direction arrows, enter button, left click, right click, scroll wheel, hold right mouse button and pan screen?? Seems everything I try I get a different result.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, just download the game right now.
Can someone help me pleasy? There is a way to make the camera move slower? When I move the mouse, the camera rotates 360 in less than a second. Just to see if the speed can be slowed down somehow.

How do you increase hearts/love of the women? Through Arousal? I mean more the % of the arousal more hearts?
Just to understand.

Is there a cheat program?

Also i think soon we see the MC's sister? The shady boy say something like i hear what you do to you sister.
So i think soon or later also the sister? I hope also for the mom :love:

Anyway thank you Dontaco! I really like Big long complex. So i like also this. Hope to see the update for the other game too.
Also some camera liberty, give us some zoom in and zoom out.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes