3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
2a 12.jpg

Two-week business trip.
Hi friends, starting tomorrow I won't be able to work on the game. I'm going on a business trip. In about two weeks I will resume work...
Like I said, by the end of the month I will try to release a short update of The Way, and next month I will release an update of Smartass. Work on The Way won't take long, about 5-6 days. I say this so people won't think I've made my task even more difficult... No, all my efforts now are concentrated on "Smartass"...
That's all the news for now, see you in two weeks!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Who you callin” unappealing? The original highlander immortalcristof lambert?
macgyver star hopping gate keeper of our world?
It's definitely a bold move having a unattractive looking main character, I'm not against the move I admire it actually. My wonder is will be be susceptible to insults and humiliation because of his looks? Will it be that kind of game?
hopefully not.
and it is great to have normal mc, as there is more than enough those "attractive" ones, either shota mcs, or muscular superheroes...though from few games threads with similar discussions going on, this mc should become attractive just enough as soon as he cut his hair, gets contact lenses, and dom-fuck his landlady for the first time :BootyTime:
yet even then there most probably will be complains "wtf, please, remove mcs horse dick (whole 8-9 inches), it is immersion breakable", "remove ntr, that dude from the next door has walked pass his sister, i cant stand it", "please give us prego" and so on:HideThePain:
MC channels those 2 fine independent and also very dependable personas.
No wonder MC got this game as tribute.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
1a 106-2.jpg

I'm back...
Hi friends, I'm home and I've already started working... How are you all doing? Did you miss me? I missed you, and missed my work... Now I'm full of energy and ready to work hard!
See you soon!

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
View attachment 1199620

I'm back...
Hi friends, I'm home and I've already started working... How are you all doing? Did you miss me? I missed you, and missed my work... Now I'm full of energy and ready to work hard!
See you soon!
Hi Zee, great render as always, but why your patreon page still use way pics, not this new one?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

Hi friends, how are you doing?
Working hard on the next update. I plan to release a small update in 7-10 days. The update will include some mechanics, will need your feedback.
Stay in touch.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mechanics? What mechanics?

Hi friends, how are you doing?
Working hard on the next update. I plan to release a small update in 7-10 days. The update will include some mechanics, will need your feedback.
Stay in touch.
Are you building a death star?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Mechanics? What mechanics?

Are you building a death star?
game mechanics
"Game Mechanics are constructs of rules and feedback loops intended to produce enjoyable gameplay. They are the building blocks that can be applied and combined to gamify any non-game context." Mechanics are the most visible part of gamification and tend to be the primary focus of most gamification projects.
:LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

The Smartass. #Sharon
a bit weirdly looking id say - too thin frame for those gigantic boobs:unsure:
hopefully you will be able to resist those bimbo-lovers and their propaganda, for other characters at least:p
nothing wrong with adding a bimbo here and there, yet for overbimboing there are dedicated "bimbo paradise" games all around:HideThePain:

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
a bit weirdly looking id say - too thin frame for those gigantic boobs:unsure:
hopefully you will be able to resist those bimbo-lovers and their propaganda, for other characters at least:p
nothing wrong with adding a bimbo here and there, yet for overbimboing there are dedicated "bimbo paradise" games all around:HideThePain:
I try to make the characters more or less realistic in my games. I don't have any plans to make everyone with big boobs...
About the thin waistline, that's a good point...

Reactions: Abhai
Sep 22, 2018
So... still no clue on what the plot is? Would be nice to know something... anything... The main character's name? Whether or not he is actually a pale hobgoblin with glasses? Guess I will download it then and comment the description for you since you can't be bothered... *sticks out tongue*

Reactions: L7Bear
Sep 22, 2018
OK, so... The main character is a guy that's kind of down on his luck. He comes from a poor broken home, his father a struggling novelist and his mother working small jobs. But we don't really get to see what happens to them. We jump to the present where he is staying at some kind of group home or something and working multiple jobs to stay afloat. One mishap after another happens to him which gets him into more misfortune. That's about it so far...

Reactions: Zee95 and Ara-sH
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes