4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
I can't believe they made a toy out of his tongue. :ROFLMAO:
well, you can easily compare yours and his size of tongue....but think if they made toys of other body parts of fampus ppl, like rocco s. and others THAT will give you some mental thoughts.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
brunette- (n)no good render. commonly weird eyes
redhead - excluding tongue issue...bit off, cannot tell what is bugging me exactly
pic n 4 - (y)quite natural face. had it been cut out and shown elsewhere i assumed that to be a real person

1605580431394.png

Reactions: The King of Pirates

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
The renders and models are nice but the game has ZERO plot and the dialogue is really bad. Also the dialogue makes it seem like the landlord is the mom of all the girls with how she is referenced. Its super awkward and the whole meet and fuck thing is so overused and boring.

kentaxx

Jun 25, 2017
People are really upset that the MC of this game is not of a fair skin tone. That is ridiculous to me and to use the excuse that it is a fetish so people will dislike it is disgusting at the end of the day these are just human individuals regardless of skin tone. It is sad that devs have to go through this even a dev friend of mine said he was afraid to create his game with a non-white MC. Sad world we live in. :(

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
People are really upset that the MC of this game is not of a fair skin tone. That is ridiculous to me and to use the excuse that it is a fetish so people will dislike it is disgusting at the end of the day these are just human individuals regardless of skin tone. It is sad that devs have to go through this even a dev friend of mine said he was afraid to create his game with a non-white MC. Sad world we live in. :(
who gives a fuck about the guys skin color? Read my review and that will tell you whats really wrong with the game.

kentaxx

Jun 25, 2017
early stages is not an excuse for the terrible dialogue and zero plot. Plus 6 months+ for >10min of content is not acceptable
I mean it is better than the most games dialogue and story on average, half the games are full of incoherent english. Plus you dont know the developers schedule they could be going numerous things in a 6 months time span. Literally just give the game time.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I mean it is better than the most games dialogue and story on average, half the games are full of incoherent english. Plus you dont know the developers schedule they could be going numerous things in a 6 months time span. Literally just give the game time.
Look I have played 100s of game on this site for the past 3 years. This games dialogue and story is hot garbage and sure its not engrish but thats not even a comparison and only a handful of decent games on here have engrish. I have seen plenty of devs make more and better content in less time. It is another case of give them your money and hope they decide to work on the game that month.
Also from what I can tell the game has multiple people working on it making the quality and amount of content even more sad. And on top of that they are doing the classic scam I have seen on this website many times where they create new games all the time and never finish any of them to keep hype and money comming in. They are already working on a second game when this one has 10 min of content at most after 6 months

Zed

Feb 15, 2017
The game is a good demo. Renders are great and animations are pretty amazing. It just lacks any real content at the moment

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes