4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
No it doesn't change, from window to full screen or borderless it never changes. So in my case, the button choices are all cropped to the right of the screen :cry:
Try having the games window selected and press F11. That is the "fullscreen" hotkey for most programs, if that doesn't work, try running game as Admin then F11. If that doesn't work..... I.T wizardry time. Try turning PC off then back on again.... If none of that works
:poop: Sorry I couldn't help.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Try having the games window selected and press F11. That is the "fullscreen" hotkey for most programs, if that doesn't work, try running game as Admin then F11. If that doesn't work..... I.T wizardry time. Try turning PC off then back on again.... If none of that works
Don't worry ... (it didn't work anyway :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

Uzite Brun

Nov 10, 2017
I thought this was really impressive stuff. It's a game with personality, and I'm looking forward to all the inappropriate interactions they come up with for the update.

Reactions: Cheesecake Studio

musehim

Jul 25, 2018
what are those at your fan signature?

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
This game looks promising, so as the other one hes got in the works, great rendes. Although i wonder how the update pace will be since he´s working on 2 games at the same time

Reactions: Cheesecake Studio

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Isn't that a bit racist thing to ask?? Do u ask that when playing with "white kid"? Btw, it's "not for me, but I'm SURE for others" and then stating "just like to know before I give it a whirl"... Seems like it DOES bother u! The things we read nowadays...Year 2020, sec. XXI!
NO. It's not racist to call someone black. It's racist to use the 1960s N-word.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I can only select the middle option when presented with choices. Not the red or green one.

Am I the only one getting that error???

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes