4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
kinda short and off the wall, when choices become active could be interesting, but that is probably several updates away, not bad for a quick demo though

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Very short update, you probably should've held on to that and built up more content. Also the freedom to choose what dialogue comes out of my Mc's mouth would be nice, I know more options is coming in the future, but it's still takes some time getting use to. This is still in the early stages so I get that everything isn't gonna be peachy. My animations was too a little choppy, but it could just be me. Anyways, best of luck to you.

Last edited:

Ghost-280

May 1, 2020
someone already had a problem to animate a scene because it's very dark on the images despite I updated my drivers to the graphics card.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
:unsure: The description mentions this game is all about choices, yet I'm seeing comments about it not having choices?

Also I find the posts about "non-relatable black kid" amusing. Where I live, most caucasians look exactly like that during the spring/summer months. In regular non-lockdown days that is.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes