4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
I have 1 question , I played the game on neutral and i started it again to do it on good or bad , but it seems I can only chose the neutral part , is my game bugged or something?
At the moment, the game is just a demo. And only the neutral path is available.

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
Dude....wtf....what was that? Damn....this is scary)))! Can you reduce this huge tongue)))?
764742_Render_23a.jpg

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Meh, I don't like the MC model that much (form the Patreon post, I prefer the old one) but the animation looks good so I guess I'll give it a try.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Meh, I don't like the MC model that much (form the Patreon post, I prefer the old one) but the animation looks good so I guess I'll give it a try.
BBC MATTERS!!
Just fucking with ya. I don't mind the MC though. Better than 90% of the fair-skinned wimpy MCs out there.

Reactions: Olegowsom

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
lol yeah I got that vibe which personally turns me off. I have enough trouble having to read "You have a big cock" dialogue in every game in here lol.
Not once does anyone mention anything about having a "big cock" in the game. No idea where you're getting those vibes from.

Android ?
Android port is being worked on, probably will get released with the coming versions.

Reactions: spl00sh321

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
The ultimate sign of a Unity developer I'm willing to follow: The initial release has volume control.

That, great Blender work, and some spanking from the jump = watchlist

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cheesecake Studio
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes