4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
I've got a couple of questions:
1- Why are the neutral choices the only thing available?
2- How can I save my progress and is there a way to hide the text? In other words, can someone show me the game's controls?

• Haha
Reactions: Ethanhunt99

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I've got a couple of questions:
1- Why are the neutral choices the only thing available?
2- How can I save my progress and is there a way to hide the text? In other words, can someone show me the game's controls?
Hello! :) This has been explained a few times. I would kindly go one page back for an answer for your first question.

No hotkey to hide text as of yet, our coder is working to implement the hotkeys for the coming version. Like scroll wheel, etc. Also, there's really not many controls as of yet... I am not sure what controls you need. If a section of the game comes where the controls are different for a scene (next version :D), it will be explained before it starts.

Last edited:

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
.........this is your second post about this......

Hello! :) This has been explained a few times. I would kindly go one page back for an answer for your first question.

No hotkey to hide text as of yet, our coder is working to implement the hotkeys for the coming version. Like scroll wheel, etc. Also, there's really not many controls as of yet... I am not sure what controls you need. If a section of the game comes where the controls are different for a scene (next version :D), it will be explained before it starts.
Controls like: Saving progress, scroll back, hide text, having an access to the settings like the volume and text speed "Sorry, I'm not really an expert in Unity games, I've only played Man of the House before and it had all of that except the scroll back"
As for now, I want to know how to save progress "Or is it automatically saved?"
Nicegame BTW, high quality renders with hot models and cool story. I wish you good luck for what's coming next.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cheesecake Studio

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Controls like: Saving progress, scroll back, hide text, having an access to the settings like the volume and text speed "Sorry, I'm not really an expert in Unity games, I've only played Man of the House before and it had all of that except the scroll back"
As for now, I want to know how to save progress "Or is it automatically saved?"
Nicegame BTW, high quality renders with hot models and cool story. I wish you good luck for what's coming next.
Yeah, Unity is more do it from scratch, while Ren'py has those features already there but you are limited on just a few things that you can do in Unity, and those few things are exactly what we're trying to do.

You can save by pressing "Esc" and it'll say game saved. There's only one slot, but that will be changed and greatly improved.

Also thank you :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: kratos92

Manford

Nov 24, 2018
I am getting stuck in a loop in the bathroom after clicking the Climax choice. It says end of update. It seemed like there was more content available in the free roam mode?

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I am getting stuck in a loop in the bathroom after clicking the Climax choice. It says end of update. It seemed like there was more content available in the free roam mode?
You can't get to that point unless you've finished eveything so far, so you are at the end. No need to worry. Stay updated on Patreon for the latest news, we release a new version every month.

Reactions: Manford

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
.........this is your second post about this......

There are plenty of other games you can play if you are so upset with the current main characters' skin color (quite obvious, extremely strange of you). Also, Tyler will be in the game, but I made him so others can use in their animations, which is why he is on SmutBase. It's about having a character that looks presentable to a large community, not about what I am almost sure you are referring to...
It is not strange at all. Im white and prefer to play white mc's nothing more nothing less. Apart from the skin color, I'm still do not like the new look.

Now the reason why i seem a little bit butthurt is because the original character was white and the change was made without a poll. Quite dodge in my opinion.

Anyway you are the dev its your call. The future will tell if this was the right decision. There is probably a fanbase which is into a black boy fucking white milfs, likely not a big one tho.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Looks promising, though it's pretty short to tell.
Visuals, models ( imo, MC would look better clean head shaved, or with buzz cut) and animations are definitely great. Girls are kind of behaving like bitches, are you planning a domination game or something more about building relationships? My advice: either fully focus on story or go fully of the rails with sex/scenes, crazier-the-merrier.
Also, Jill Valentine > Ada Wong. ;)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Cheesecake Studio

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Looks promising, though it's pretty short to tell.
Visuals, models ( imo, MC would look better clean head shaved, or with buzz cut) and animations are definitely great. Girls are kind of behaving like bitches, are you planning a domination game or something more about building relationships? My advice: either fully focus on story or go fully of the rails with sex/scenes, crazier-the-merrier.
Also, Jill Valentine > Ada Wong. ;)

Lmao, true.

Well, to be fair there are some reasons for Ashlynn acting the way she does personally. However, the neutral choices are a mix between bad/normal, instead of "zombie-neutral". If you notice many things you've chosen so far are on the cusp of being bad (as in evilish not bad as in wrong). So spanking her at the beginning did not leave a good first impression on her :LUL:, but I hear you for sure. But in general, things will make more sense as the game progresses as their backstory is explain a bit more. If you notice, Ashlynn said she had a boyfriend but on Instagram it says single.

Also I may or may not have plans for Jill already ;)

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Seems like this will be a fun game for people who just wanna fap, there's plenty of eye candy with glorious assets to lure us perverts in.
The animation at the end through me off because I was expecting a cumshot but I guess I'll have to wait for the next update, the animation itself was also a bit choppy or maybe it was me. I have no problem with the look of your MC, at least you didn't nuke your entire roster like some guy did once. As long as there's consistency in your story and no more radical changes like that to come you should be fine.

Anyway, good luck with you game.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes