4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Version 0.2.5

The newest version of Smut Story is released. Everyone can come play this version, and all links have been updated on the main page.

Many changes were made in this latest version, including:

1. Replaced renders with non-pasty MC
  2. Greatly improved UI Renderer for crisper/cleaner text + overlays
  3. Adjusted sizing on Narration text bar by -20% on all text
  4. Added sex animations
  5. More interactions added
  6. Bug fixes (still many more to fix)

A sex scene has been added to the game at the end with sound and two different angles. You can see a preview of one angle below.

View attachment Sex Animation 2.mp4

The next version will be released at the beginning of next month, with an interesting game feature added that we've been trying to figure out. Also, there is only one save slot, but more slots as well as hotkeys such as screenshotting and the scroll wheel will be added in the very near future. If you like the game and the current direction, let us know after this post and as always feel free to support our project.

Looking forward to seeing your reviews! Enjoy guys!

Last edited:

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
So we can only pick the neutral options whats up with that ? i cant seem to click the good or bad options ...
Yes sir, at the current moment. The plan is to go back and add more renders for the different options after you can atleast get to a point where you can continue playing (going to work and building cash), which will be after the next version.

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
You wanna get a tounge like that IRL.... Eat pudding and fruit cups with ONLY your tongue. Don't stop till your tongue is tired, or you got everything out from the bottom of the cup. Few years of that every other day and you'll have a decently long tongue.. :p Trust me, it works... Used to do it when I was younger and my tongue is still fairly long :sneaky: ....

• Haha
Reactions: Cheesecake Studio

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Can someone translate this game to Renpy please I want to play this beautiful game

zephrates

May 12, 2017
This looks fairly well done, but from the preview pictures, the models don't appear to be my cup of tea. Good luck with your game, anyway.

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Is there a android port of game?
Not at the moment but there are plans for it in the near future.

Can someone translate this game to Renpy please I want to play this beautiful game
My good sir, you can play the game right now! :)

'family' patch and port to renpy when?
...with all due respect, I smile at these type of comments. We have coder who has a unity certification and years of coding experience and works fast using something he is comfortable with. If someone would like to port the game to Ren'py (lol?), which you would be getting the exact same game, feel free. But with the features we are adding, I'm not 100% sure it will be possible. We are open to anyone willing to take up the task, but it won't be us.

Or you could just enjoy the game (or not), leave a review, or offer fantastic feedback to the game we are working our booties off to bring everyone. Instead of just asking for a port then going quiet.

Last edited:
Reactions: leon02457

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
Any other games with tongues like this? HUGE turn on.
There is one i remember from a a game called "SpaceCorps" or something like that. Its been probably over a year since i last played it but there was a scene where a alien chick gives you a blowjob with her tongue wrapped around your dick! Actually if i recall correctly the dick never even got into her mouth(maybe it did I'm not sure*..... her long tongue was wrapped around the main character's dick and it went back and forth. If thats the case i'm not sure if it even classifies as a "blowjob".. Tongue job? XD

edit; yep it was definitely that game. The long tongue alien is in one of the screenshots from the op.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
YOU WANTED THE BEST!! YOU GOT THE BEST!!! THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD, KISS!!!!
(Air guitars opening chords of Deuce)
View attachment 854591
With that tongue, you can go balls deep and while there she will still lick your butthole :LOL: .

Def like the MC model. Nice to see a MC that isn't white-washed. These games could use some diversity and i appreciate that. Gonna check this one out when I get some time away from my project
I honestly prefer a no-face mc (you cannot see his face)...that way the game have a lot more immersive than having a face, but only a few games can do that.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes