4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
Very short, bare-bones 0.1 and the writing is a little spotty, but it certainly has promise imo. The whole Instagram idea is pretty cool and something I'm actually kinda excited to play along with. Do kinda wish the MC wasn't so pasty but he's one of the somewhat less douchey looking MCs out there so I'll take what I can get lol

All in all I'm looking forward to seeing where this one goes

Last edited:

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
No savegame option like in Ren'py ? The women look very good, but why does the dude look so shite ? He looks like a zombie from the walking dead that's just been reanimated. What's with his glossy eyes ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cheesecake Studio

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
No savegame option like in Ren'py ?
With all due respect, I don't quite understand that first sentence. Anything can be coded into the game, including saving and loading which is coming in August along with a content update. For the rest of your message, I would read about one page back as we already have discussed this topic.

Reactions: Theresnoname

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
would there be away to have character skin change i would love to play as a black guy, there are very limited games with thicc girls and black males as the lead, and usually when there is a black male mc, ppl complain that why they cant be white instead, I would like to be represented more in these type of games
An option to select the skin tone should be in a lot of games I think.

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Hello everyone! Just wanted to check-in and let everyone know progress is going well. I've seen a large number of games get abandoned, and I just wanted to assure everyone that this will not happen here. Also, a lot of people seem to love the game so far, and we very much appreciate it!

However....

I did have a question. I've seen (maybe 2 or 3 people) here say that they would prefer a Ren'py version. It intrigued me quite curiously as to why people would be saying this, so, we did some digging.

On the development side, there are a few things already in place in Ren'py that you wouldn't have to do from scratch in Unity, so that was pretty cool. However, I did not quite understand what benefit it would do to the player exactly. I looked as hard as possible, and could not find anything of the sort that would make Ren'py more beneficial to the person playing, it is just a different engine. If I am missing some key points as to what it does for players, I apologize, and please feel free to explain these to me.

If the discussion is because players want the developers to have an easier time, then that is something very much appreciated. However, I can say that the person coding this game has a Unity certification, and actually teaches others how to use Unity. So as far as features, anything can be done. He has quite of bit things planned that he wants to do to make the game look and play very nicely for the player, so he's always hard at work.

Anyways, thank you all for the support so far, things are going great! I hope everyone stays safe and healthy! :)

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Just saw the game, being able to play as a "bad" guy? Now I am interested and wil definately look into it once there is enough content, right now it looks promising.^^

I don't have a problem with either Unity or Ren'Py, I have played games with both engines. I would say please work with what you are most comfortable with. As long as it is not RPGM I am happe. ;-)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cheesecake Studio

xxantivenomxx

Feb 2, 2018
Hello everyone! Just wanted to check-in and let everyone know progress is going well. I've seen a large number of games get abandoned, and I just wanted to assure everyone that this will not happen here. Also, a lot of people seem to love the game so far, and we very much appreciate it!

However....

I did have a question. I've seen (maybe 2 or 3 people) here say that they would prefer a Ren'py version. It intrigued me quite curiously as to why people would be saying this, so, we did some digging.

On the development side, there are a few things already in place in Ren'py that you wouldn't have to do from scratch in Unity, so that was pretty cool. However, I did not quite understand what benefit it would do to the player exactly. I looked as hard as possible, and could not find anything of the sort that would make Ren'py more beneficial to the person playing, it is just a different engine. If I am missing some key points as to what it does for players, I apologize, and please feel free to explain these to me.

If the discussion is because players want the developers to have an easier time, then that is something very much appreciated. However, I can say that the person coding this game has a Unity certification, and actually teaches others how to use Unity. So as far as features, anything can be done. He has quite of bit things planned that he wants to do to make the game look and play very nicely for the player, so he's always hard at work.

Anyways, thank you all for the support so far, things are going great! I hope everyone stays safe and healthy! :)
For me Ren'py seems more accessible (within the range of my knowledge) as far as going into the debug mode change stats or maybe extract images/videos of the game. Again I do not know Unity very well maybe it's as easy. But content wise, when creators have talent, It doesn't matter what engine you use because you can find games on Ren'py that really sucks, then you get a game on RPGM/Ace that can be really good so to me,it really is about the creators/devs talent about this specific topic.

Unity seems to give devs more creative freedom (action,RPG,Adventure,3d platform ect) as for Ren'py I think it's purpose is more for Visual Novels and such if that makes sense.

I did not answer your question really well but again my knowledge for those engines is pretty limited. I enjoyed Ren'py games far more than any other games, but I'll be honest your game is about to make me change my mind real quick.

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Hey guys, just sharing a quick update here.

We listened hard to your feedback, and we had multiple people saying that the model was just entirely too "pasty & unrealistic" looking. So, we decided to scrap him entirely. The original main character was a public character model used by lots of people, but very few actually showed his face in their content (I understand why now).

So, I decided to scratch and make my own, using Blender and Daz.

This model is much more high quality and looks as good if not better texture-wise then the girls. I hope this one satisfies everyone as it took days to make myself (with lots and lots of problems....), but the end result was great and you can see the major difference in the pictures. Version 0.2 is the last time you will see the ugly zombie looking original character, and all future versions will have the new guy as the main character (all previous renders will be replaced). The banners, etc will be updated over the next month as well.

Render 7a.png Render 7a2.png

Lastly, I decided to share the model publicly on SmutBase. So if you do 3D modeling, or make NSFW animations you are free to use him (following the rules of the license I set). Just make sure to tag/credit us if you decide to use him for your scenes!

You can download him here:

Please continue to give us your feedback, it helps us a lot with development!

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Hey guys, just sharing a quick update here.

We listened hard to your feedback, and we had multiple people saying that the model was just entirely too "pasty & unrealistic" looking. So, we decided to scrap him entirely. The original main character was a public character model used by lots of people, but very few actually showed his face in their content (I understand why now).

So, I decided to scratch and make my own, using Blender and Daz.

This model is much more high quality and looks as good if not better texture-wise then the girls. I hope this one satisfies everyone as it took days to make myself (with lots and lots of problems....), but the end result was great and you can see the major difference in the pictures. Version 0.2 is the last time you will see the ugly zombie looking original character, and all future versions will have the new guy as the main character (all previous renders will be replaced). The banners, etc will be updated over the next month as well.

View attachment 795009 View attachment 795015

Lastly, I decided to share the model publicly on SmutBase. So if you do 3D modeling, or make NSFW animations you are free to use him (following the rules of the license I set). Just make sure to tag/credit us if you decide to use him for your scenes!

You can download him here:

Please continue to give us your feedback, it helps us a lot with development!
Am I the only one who thinks new mc looks much worse lol? Sure old mc was a bit generic but this creature looks silly. And whats up with the criticism about old mc being pasty? I have pretty much same skin colour, is that supposed to be a negative thing and I should feel bad?

Blu

May 15, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks new mc looks much worse lol? Sure old mc was a bit generic but this creature looks silly. And whats up with the criticism about old mc being pasty? I have pretty much same skin colour, is that supposed to be a negative thing and I should feel bad?
Or how I about my skin color is brown and I would like to see myself in more of these games. When you already have 100’s of games with white skin character all over... but then I have to deal with it or find a game with brown characters right? But y’all can never deal with it when a MC has a darker skin tone then yours??

mpops1990

Apr 17, 2019
I cannot please everyone, but I am very happy with the result, as are all of us working on the game, and I hope others will be as well.
I'm not in any way relatable to the new main character, but i dont care either. theres a reason the project had a fan base to begin with, so keep doing what youre doing; if you try to please everyone you would end up with a very bland generic game. if everyone had the same tastes there would be no fetishes

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes