4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Hey I thought that there were Bad, Good and Neutral choices? So far everything is neutral.
The plan is to go back and add more renders for the different options after you can at least get to a point where you can continue playing (going to work and building cash), which will be after the next version.

We use Blender to render instead of Daz. Rendering in Blender can take a long time depending on your hardware, but you get much better quality (in my opinion), and it's much easier to edit small things (at least for me).

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
With that tongue, you can go balls deep and while there she will still lick your butthole :LOL: .

I honestly prefer a no-face mc (you cannot see his face)...that way the game have a lot more immersive than having a face, but only a few games can do that.
Ultimately up to the dev in this case but I'm going to respectfully disagree with you on the faceless MC. Since a lot of straight devs own most of the market, a lot of these devs miss out on opportunities to rake in gay or curious fans in addition to straight ones. I've been working on my own project for the past 3 years and there's not a lot of m4m games out there. Essentially this tends to herd the gay guys toward straight games with a good looking MC. While I dont make my project for money, many people do and straight developers who gets lazy with an ugly or uninteresting male MC are really missing out when it comes to the gay audience.

For me, 1st person games are honestly far less immersive because they try to make me be like a MC that I'm actually not. I may share little to no characteristics of that MC so I prefer 3rd person. I'd rather get to know new and independent characters when it comes to storey. I won't even play 1st person games but that doesn't mean i don't support you enjoying them.

I just appreciated the racial diversity of the look of this model

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cheesecake Studio

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
The plan is to go back and add more renders for the different options after you can at least get to a point where you can continue playing (going to work and building cash), which will be after the next version.

We use Blender to render instead of Daz. Rendering in Blender can take a long time depending on your hardware, but you get much better quality (in my opinion), and it's much easier to edit small things (at least for me).
Ok cool, can't wait for the next update.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Ultimately up to the dev in this case but I'm going to respectfully disagree with you on the faceless MC. Since a lot of straight devs own most of the market, a lot of these devs miss out on opportunities to rake in gay or curious fans in addition to straight ones. I've been working on my own project for the past 3 years and there's not a lot of m4m games out there. Essentially this tends to herd the gay guys toward straight games with a good looking MC. While I dont make my project for money, many people do and straight developers who gets lazy with an ugly or uninteresting male MC are really missing out when it comes to the gay audience.

For me, 1st person games are honestly far less immersive because they try to make me be like a MC that I'm actually not. I may share little to no characteristics of that MC so I prefer 3rd person. I'd rather get to know new and independent characters when it comes to storey. I won't even play 1st person games but that doesn't mean i don't support you enjoying them.

I just appreciated the racial diversity of the look of this model
Well, everyone have your own taste right? For me, i don't mind what kind of color the mc have, being white, black, for me don't matter, but i like a faceless mc, so i can have a better immersion, most of times the mc are ugly (honey select for example), or don't have anything close to me, so being someone without face is a lot better for me at least. But i respect your taste, like you said, is up to the dev, and i understand that the gay audience love a good looking mc.

Reactions: acewinz

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Liked it. Ambitious project on the part of the dev. Would Like to see more of the project. if the dev employs/ implements all the things he planned i see that it can be a successful project. Best of Luck. Will wait for coming update

• Red Heart

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Looks like a cool game and interested to see how far you can push the VN genre using this interactive elements and using UE as the engine with Blender instead of the boring Daz.

It looks like it still needs some time before it is ready, as so far most of the choices are just decorations on the screen. Still, the concept is fun, and I'm interested to see when the promises are made a reality. Gonna keep an eye on this one.

• Red Heart

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
how do i start a new game? whenever i start a new game all the options are locked and i am only able to choose the options i made in the first playthrough

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes