4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Yuuuu1999

Nov 9, 2020
Well the game ended rather abruptly with the ending message still somehow i get the feeling that this is an unstable ver..and not the latest ver as shown in patreon if thats the case Cheesecake3D plz do mark the links as unstable & keep the stable previous version separetely !

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Is there a way to save something, or do you always have to play through it?
Since the game isn't too far along, there's only one save slot and you have to play through. In the next version, since we'll be adding a lot more content, saves between different versions should work. It's Unity, so all that saving and loading is implemented ourselves, which takes some time to code.

Very short update, you probably should've held on to that and built up more content. Also the freedom to choose what dialogue comes out of my Mc's mouth would be nice, I know more options is coming in the future, but it's still takes some time getting use to. This is still in the early stages so I get that everything isn't gonna be peachy. My animations was too a little choppy, but it could just be me. Anyways, best of luck to you.
Adding the eating scene was extremely complicated for us to code. Adding anything other than some renders and animations, takes a long time to code in Unity. Regardless, our goal was monthly updates no matter what we have, which is why this was released. That won't be the case for the next version however as we're taking our time with the next one as well as simultaneously working on our second game which we've been working on since we started this one. Also I'm not sure what you mean by choppy, I think you mentioned this before. If you could message me and show me I'd like to see what you are expereincing.

:unsure: The description mentions this game is all about choices, yet I'm seeing comments about it not having choices?

Also, I find the posts about "non-relatable black kid" amusing. Where I live, most caucasians look exactly like that during the spring/summer months. In regular non-lockdown days that is.
It's mentioned in the developer notes on the front page.

.....this is not directed towards you, but for that second part, I'm not going to comment on that situation besides just saying I find the discussion rather pathetic. I can't be bothered responding to nonsense that'll take this topic way off track. I'll say to anyone, any concerns with that, just DM me.

I will say that I'm glad some people are not game developers with having such a small mind.

Dude if you are going to put efforts on renders and animation atleast make sure the game works fine also there are many trash games on this website already, specially of HTML and Unity engines so please I will suggest you to use Renpy or Rpgm as its very easy to use and works on any platform.
....I really didn't want to respond to this outrageous post.

First of all, Ren'py uses Python, we only know C#. The game also runs just fine. That's all you're getting from me.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2020
:unsure: The description mentions this game is all about choices, yet I'm seeing comments about it not having choices?

Also I find the posts about "non-relatable black kid" amusing. Where I live, most caucasians look exactly like that during the spring/summer months. In regular non-lockdown days that is.
Good points

LxFactor

Apr 8, 2020
Is playing a black kid the only option? I mean, that's cool if it is. Not for me, but I'm sure for others. Just like to know before I give it a whirl :)
Isn't that a bit racist thing to ask?? Do u ask that when playing with "white kid"? Btw, it's "not for me, but I'm SURE for others" and then stating "just like to know before I give it a whirl"... Seems like it DOES bother u! The things we read nowadays...Year 2020, sec. XXI!

krinxy

Nov 16, 2018
hi can someone help me ? cant load my game and after diner i got a blackscreen and cant do anything

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
I don’t think people asking about the protagonist is somehow racist, I mean, interracial in itself is a fetish that some people like and others dislike, but a whole game when the plot is about a black guy fucking white MILFs, that is a very niche audience in my opinion. but if thats the game then thats ok.

I think people are just interesting in the good preview animations so they want to know if they would enjoy other aspects of the game. Is always better to ask.

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Cheesecake3D

any plans to expand genre/fetishes?? like ahegao or male dom??
Probably, I need time to brainstorm on more of the direction of the game, and we're working on releasing our second game (which we've been working on both since we started). You can follow the development of that here: Second Game or join the Discord.

hi can someone help me ? cant load my game and after diner i got a blackscreen and cant do anything
That's the end of this version.

I mean, interracial in itself is a fetish that some people like and others dislike, but a whole game when the plot is about a black guy fucking white MILFs, that is a very niche audience in my opinion. but if thats the game then thats ok.
I didn't re-create the MC for some sort of "fetish", and there's only 1 MILF in the game. I created him that way because he looked better then the low-textured original character we had. In short, all I made was a different 3D human. I don't see things like other people I guess, as long as there are humans in a game (not into furry), and it looks decent, I'll play it. I didn't and don't see two human beings being together as a fetish, no matter what race.

Anyways it doesn't matter, last time I'm asking to drop this pointless topic of discussion.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
This could end up being one of my favorites. I'm assuming the good and bad choices will be added into the game next update, I hope this project won't get dropped, lots of promise here.

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
This could end up being one of my favorites. I'm assuming the good and bad choices will be added into the game next update, I hope this project won't get dropped, lots of promise here.
so after dinner this version (V0.3) end?

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Great animations, decent renders, strange characters, even stranger dialogue, and from what I'm seeing in the planned section on OP it's looking to be a highly convoluted game. And with a personal bias toward Unity I'm thinking this will be a pass from me.

If the devs ever come out and instead start making animation shorts I am down though, seeing as it's clear they've got better animations than most others on this site.

Joyce Harding

Aug 30, 2020
I don’t think people asking about the protagonist is somehow racist, I mean, interracial in itself is a fetish that some people like and others dislike, but a whole game when the plot is about a black guy fucking white MILFs, that is a very niche audience in my opinion. but if thats the game then thats ok.

I think people are just interesting in the good preview animations so they want to know if they would enjoy other aspects of the game. Is always better to ask.
From what I've seen on this forum people do tend to give Devs shut if their Mc's aren't white. Hell, they bitched out that Robbin guy so much he changed all of his characters white lol. So let's not best around the bush here.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes