Unity Completed Snake Thompson [HoneyGames]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018
i have 3 question :
1. i have recording sextape glen and roxxane. now i must bring to who?
2. i already talk to debra then what?
3. i already know white guy location from susan. and now how i can rob white guy?

if anyone can help thanks before :)

albul

Jun 8, 2017
This started off interesting, but at one point you basically have to watch estella being raped because the MC is a pussy? Is there now way around it?

fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018
She's there saturday and sunday.
One day she strip, the other day she is at the couch,, when you meet her at the couch you can talk with her.
(honestly now I don't remember if you have to talk with her again later. Anyway this event will unlock her new events.
i didnt see estella in stripclub. what level can meet her in stripclub?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
In just a couple of event you'll have a work as bouncer, well paid. You can work also in the weekend, it's quiet job most of times. Don't worry.
Ah the stats decrease only by 1 at day and every Training give you 5. So when you reach a good fight level you can train just 1 or 2 times at week.
How about just put in a damn cheat and problem solved. well the cheat is for those who want to use it ofc people like me :D only coming here for the fap :D

dong

Jun 8, 2017
So, I can see Cheryl with some guy next to the mall, but when I click "follow Cheryl" nothing happens...

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
i gave the game a try man this lagg is real take me like 4-5 second for the dialogs to show up. idk maybe because my computer is crap. plus the grinding is just to much for me. not a good fap materials.

fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018
im stuck with christian worried about estella late to work. after i save christian and amber. cant continue to christian worried about estella. im miss something here? what trigger of that?

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
im stuck with christian worried about estella late to work. after i save christian and amber. cant continue to christian worried about estella. im miss something here? what trigger of that?
No. Missing Nothing. I have to add something about christian but at the time he have not a relevant role

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
It's after you own the stripclub. But I think you can't reach it before you follow Brad. I have to check but now I can't open the software cause I'm rendering.

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
Game speed is unplayable, which is a shame. I like the overall look of the characters and the game sounds interesting. I'll continue to check the thread and IF the speed problem is ever addressed I'll try again.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes