3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Debajyoti Chanda

Apr 29, 2017
if u download the game and the cheat (used the fixed one from p8 #145), u need to overwrite/replace the original file (date Jan 16, 2.11pm) with the one from cheat archive (date Jan 19, 6.47pm), works fine on my pc, played via ffox, no loading, sound, cheat, webgl or any other issues

@Corleone

Thanks for the help. But, I did exactly the same thing you stated....like extracting the game by WInRar and putting the files inside the folder 'S' in drive:C, extracting the cheat file and replacing the unity file (jan 19) with the original file (Jan 16), but when I tried to run the 'index' file (S/game/snva/index.html) on the firefox v.58 browser, I get an error...
"An exception has occured, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace." ...???

Could you help where I'm doing wrong? Or how to solve it??

Regards,
Dave

Corleone

Sep 14, 2016
for webgl error, it's browser issue, try this, but no guarantees, as i've never encountered this

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Mouse doesn't show in the game. It's guess work just to click anything. LoP is really starting to bum me out. lol
Is it really LoP's fault if a cracked version of their game doesn't work as intended and is buggy though? ^^

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Is it really LoP's fault if a cracked version of their game doesn't work as intended and is buggy though? ^^
Not at all. Doesn't mean players who get the game here can't be bummed about it though. By that logic, no one should complain about any buggy game they haven't given money to a dev for and f95zone should be absent of most of it's games complaints and reported bugs.

bts

Nov 21, 2017
Instructions to play on Mac:

Open terminal and navigate to folder containing Start.bat file and Server and game folders.

Run this command-
wine server/miniweb.exe -p 29595 -i 127.0.0.1 -r game >nul 2>&1
This will start the game server at your localhost and port 29595. Don't close this terminal, as the server is tied to it and will close if terminal is closed.

Now, open your browser and go to url -
Game should start.

PS: If you look at the Start.bat script you'll notice the above instructions just do what the bat script would have done on a windows machine. Feel free to message me in case you have any problems.

maddison

Jul 9, 2017
Instructions to play on Mac:

Open terminal and navigate to folder containing Start.bat file and Server and game folders.

Run this command-
wine server/miniweb.exe -p 29595 -i 127.0.0.1 -r game >nul 2>&1
This will start the game server at your localhost and port 29595. Don't close this terminal, as the server is tied to it and will close if terminal is closed.

Now, open your browser and go to url -
Game should start.

PS: If you look at the Start.bat script you'll notice the above instructions just do what the bat script would have done on a windows machine. Feel free to message me in case you have any problems.
thanks for the guide, but can you make it more specific, maybe step by step with screenshots, because I;m lost and get an error - This site can’t be reached 127.0.0.1 refused to connect.

bts

Nov 21, 2017
thanks for the guide, but can you make it more specific, maybe step by step with screenshots, because I;m lost and get an error - This site can’t be reached 127.0.0.1 refused to connect.
I'll make it step by step. I don't think screenshots will contribute much. For this, I assume you have extracted the game inside Downloads folder, in Snake_Valley folder. I also assume you have wine installed properly, and that wine runs with the terminal command wine. Terminal commands are in bold, and need to be pasted in terminal as is.

Step by Step instructions for running the game on Mac OSX and Linux.
  1. cd ~/Downloads/Snake_Valley
  2. To check if you are at the right place, type ls. You should see "Start.bat game server" as output.
  3. wine server/miniweb.exe -p 29595 -i 127.0.0.1 -r game >nul 2>&1
  4. Now open your browser, and go to URL
Notice that the URL has 3 components, 127.0.0.1 i.e. localhost, 29595, the local port, and svna directory, where the game is actually running. All are important.

As far as your specific error is concerned, I think it's either because you didn't do step 3 correctly (didn't start the game server), or you didn't specify the correct port in browser opening step (didn't point the browser to the server correctly).

Let me know if any more help is needed, or something doesn't work as expected.

maddison

Jul 9, 2017
I'll make it step by step. I don't think screenshots will contribute much. For this, I assume you have extracted the game inside Downloads folder, in Snake_Valley folder. I also assume you have wine installed properly, and that wine runs with the terminal command wine. Terminal commands are in bold, and need to be pasted in terminal as is.

2. To check if you are at the right place, type ls. You should see "Start.bat game server" as output.
Notice that the URL has 3 components, 127.0.0.1 i.e. localhost, 29595, the local port, and svna directory, where the game is actually running. All are important.

As far as your specific error is concerned, I think it's either because you didn't do step 3 correctly (didn't start the game server), or you didn't specify the correct port in browser opening step (didn't point the browser to the server correctly).

Thank you! it all works now

DR JURD

Jan 9, 2018

I am getting this but not on Mac, please help.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Not sure if it is intended or not, but I noticed once you get some items like meat or gold, take them to the trader guy, or just buy them from him. Then for some reason you can sell them back indefinably, getting infinite money.
Actually, once you get some items, you can actually sell them back to him, and you'll get more of them and the money you sold them for as well. So you're buying his items when he's paying you to do it more or less.

thatguy4444

Dec 24, 2017
I can open the game but mouse disappears when I move it along the screen can still click options but can't see mouse only happens on newer lopgold games for me. Any ideas?

alfa500

Jul 6, 2017
how I save game
got to the saloon, then pleasure quarters and sleep
do not work
When playing again the {load game} does not work

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes