3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

eole71

Nov 13, 2016
I've made money cheat (extract to C:\ with overwrite, open game, go to General store->Trade->Buy Raw meat->Sell it several times until you can Buy/Sell gold for faster money getting). So selling items in General Store gives you +1 instead -1.
doesnt work

razda

Jul 6, 2017
Hi,
Apparently i lost my saves ( i can't load anything), i tried to execute the Index.html with firefox and the game works but i still can't load my save, is there any solution ?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Hi,
Apparently i lost my saves ( i can't load anything), i tried to execute the Index.html with firefox and the game works but i still can't load my save, is there any solution ?
The saves only last until you close firefox after you close it they disappear. You can close the tab but you can't close the app if you want your saves to work.

there

Nov 23, 2016
Does anyone know where the save file is located?

Also the cheats do not work with the latest build.

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Apparently cheat has been applied. tried selling @ store and inventory increases.
thanks.

DR JURD

Jan 9, 2018
Someone please help. New to all this. All i keep getting when loading start.bat is 'site cannot be reached'. Tried opening with admin, extracting to C file. Read through the comments, nothing is working. Probably an idiot, but no clue why it's not working.

BlackWingsZ

May 8, 2017
I've made "browser free" and "folder free" version (run Start.bat, you should have Firefox or Chrome based browser as default in your Windows)
uhh i got this error using this browser free version
"An exception has occured, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace"

KiiindeeeR

Dec 11, 2017
can someone made the swf fil of this game, if this is possible?
Because in my pc doesn't work the .bat file :(

rezidu

Apr 23, 2017
I've made "browser free" and "folder free" version (run Start.bat, you should have Firefox or Chrome based browser as default in your Windows)
Cheers.
Do you happen to have any idea what kind of files these animated scenes are ? I tried messing around a bit but didn't get any luck.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i broke the Lesson of passion game save editor, everytime I click on a game I get this error some symbol vii > Japanese writing error, does anyone know how to fix it?

Bobarx

Jan 13, 2018
I've got the same query as mentioned before.

"An exception has occured, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace."

I have looked for a 'S folder' but cant seem to locate this. Do I extract the entire foler and then seek the 'S folder' or seek to open the directory before extraction? Have tried both without success?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes