3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Corleone

Sep 14, 2016

working fine, u just need to check the box to be able to download

S

SwedishGypsy

I tried running it using wine on my mac and it just comes up with "Couldn't load valid PE image" ?? What do I do or do I just wait for mac version?

Reactions: jayk3

RedIblis

Jul 29, 2017
Did the recommended path for Mary scene and it worked, so thanks Qleaf. Although dialogue before the Fantasy Rape quest suggests it comes after getting her the book.

RedIblis

Jul 29, 2017
On a diffrent note, dose anyone also experience a bug where Terra's doggy style animation dosen't get stored in the gallery after exiting the game?

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Played the non-cheat version of this game and while it took damn near forever to grind to a decent level with good enough gear, I found the game to be subpar. The H-scenes were boring, story was whatever, and the characters were either poorly written or entirely unrealistic.

I know realism isn't why most people play these games but LOP just churns out the same crap over and over again with new skins and textures. Actually, this game is just like Almost Noble Hero with bad story to boot. They keep focusing on making these short new games when they should focus on some of their core earners like LwT and Eleanor, games that have a good backbone to build on while taking the time to flesh out new games and make them unique and not rehashed versions of old ones.

Just food for thought.

Reactions: Sigge

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
I can't open the game. It says '' Our girls preparing for you blah'' and 0/64 loading.... Please help :(
I tried copying the start.exe file to mozilla but it doesn't work that way. Any suggestion?

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
I tried on mozilla firefox but whenever Start New game, This appear

''An exception has occured, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace.

What to do now?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I tried on mozilla firefox but whenever Start New game, This appear

''An exception has occured, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace.

What to do now?
You have to extract to C: or whatever letter is your hd root. It goes C:/S you have to extract the S folder not Snakevalley777. It should solve both of your problems.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Can someone pls tell me how to fix loading screen 0/47... i have the game on C disk
Extract to C: with extract here option not extract to SnakeValley777, it should work. It may take sometime to load depending on your pc specifications.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes