3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
Hey All Brothers i Know Many Brothers can't able to Run This Game Now Just Follow My Steps And Game Running 100% No Loading screen stuck N No Sound Problem.
1.Extract Ur File To C Drive(Ur Pc Show As Local Disk)
2.Now U Got Snake Vally 777 Or Something This Folder.
3.Now Just Enter The Folder And U See S Name Folder Inside Snake Vally 777 Folder.
4.Now Simply Just Copy The S Folder And Paste It In C Drive Outside The Snake Vally777 Folder Or Move It.
5.Now Run Game.exe As administrator Game Works Like Charm And Sound Also.

Enjoy.....Never Give Up:bb:
Tried copy and paste, both the start.exe and the one inside the S file, outside the folders. Both times I failed to start the game.

Matly

Sep 16, 2017
Hey All Brothers i Know Many Brothers can't able to Run This Game Now Just Follow My Steps And Game Running 100% No Loading screen stuck N No Sound Problem.
1.Extract Ur File To C Drive(Ur Pc Show As Local Disk)
2.Now U Got Snake Vally 777 Or Something This Folder.
3.Now Just Enter The Folder And U See S Name Folder Inside Snake Vally 777 Folder.
4.Now Simply Just Copy The S Folder And Paste It In C Drive Outside The Snake Vally777 Folder Or Move It.
5.Now Run Game.exe As administrator Game Works Like Charm And Sound Also.

Enjoy.....Never Give Up:bb:
it works in parallel desktop too (mac)
Thanks

Twice

May 7, 2017
this game cant open on palemoon but works on my firefox
already enable webgl on about:config
so how to use the money cheats?
is it not working on firefox? because i keep buy and sell raw meat still not increase anything

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
this game cant open on palemoon but works on my firefox
already enable webgl on about:config
so how to use the money cheats?
is it not working on firefox? because i keep buy and sell raw meat still not increase anything
If you downloaded and installed the cheat buy one and sell, everytime you sell you get an item so just keep selling. You can do it with other items as well, like the water and whiskey(Sue), and bars of gold.

Twice

May 7, 2017
If you downloaded and installed the cheat buy one and sell, everytime you sell you get an item so just keep selling. You can do it with other items as well, like the water and whiskey(Sue), and bars of gold.
i'm download the game from page1 + cheat page 7/8
its not working ? because i download that two
but still not increase the meat

Ted Danson

Jun 4, 2017
For those who want highest possible resolution/canvas, update index.html
inside "C:\S\Bin\Palemoon\s"

and change
Code:
<body>
<center>
<br />
        <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
<div id="gameContainer" style="width: 1050px; height: 700px; margin: auto"></div>

<br />

</div>

</body>
to
Code:
<body>
<center>
<div id="gameContainer" style="width: calc(100vh * 1.5); height: 100vh; margin: 0"></div>
    </center>    
</body>
This works, but leaves a black border/outline around the middle of the screen. Any way to get rid of this?

Corleone

Sep 14, 2016
i'm download the game from page1 + cheat page 7/8
its not working ? because i download that two
but still not increase the meat
if u download the game and the cheat (used the fixed one from p8 #145), u need to overwrite/replace the original file (date Jan 16, 2.11pm) with the one from cheat archive (date Jan 19, 6.47pm), works fine on my pc, played via ffox, no loading, sound, cheat, webgl or any other issues

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
did anybody succeeded to beat the sherrif in the shooting challenge? it only appears 1 time

Twice

May 7, 2017
if u download the game and the cheat (used the fixed one from p8 #145), u need to overwrite/replace the original file (date Jan 16, 2.11pm) with the one from cheat archive (date Jan 19, 6.47pm), works fine on my pc, played via ffox, no loading, sound, cheat, webgl or any other issues
yeah now its working
i think yesterday download from page 7 not 8

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes