3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

zao

Sep 6, 2017
***LINUX***

Note that the game works if you create the directory "/C:" and extract the game inside that directory.

Ubuntu and similar:
Open Terminal (CTRL+ALT+T)
"sudo apt-get install p7zip"
"sudo mkdir /C:"
"sudo chown <user> /C:" REPLACE <user> with your login name
"7z x -o/C:/ Snake_Valley_m777.7z"

Feel free to add this to the first post to help Linux-Guys playing the game.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Ok, so definitely issue with sound occurs when run with start.exe, because in console of pale moon I have some errors.

index.html running with Firefox works correctly but I am not able to save games so sometimes make a progress in plot of this game is pretty hard without saving.

@megalol could you please take a look on it? Maybe in the past you had similar issue (or anyone)?

EDIT: Windows 10 64bit

View attachment 59887
It's hard to fix since I can't reproduce it on my Win10x64. At monday I'll try to run the game on other computer with such OS. By now you can try Firefox 58 portable build (Winrar SFX, will autoextract to C:\SV at launch, money store cheat included) but not sure if there will be difference between it and plain Firefox.

KostasKostas

Jan 19, 2018
i did C:\S\start.exe still it doesn't work . it opens and shows this View attachment 59926
I had the same problem.
copy the address(from option choose to show you the navigation bar) and paste it in mozila-for me is working.
But i have one question for you about saves.
Is it possible to make a save,to close the browser and the next day,to use it successfully-for me this is not working even that i open it from index.html.

lucky54

Dec 19, 2017
It's hard to fix since I can't reproduce it on my Win10x64. At monday I'll try to run the game on other computer with such OS. By now you can try Firefox 58 portable build (Winrar SFX, will autoextract to C:\SV at launch, money store cheat included) but not sure if there will be difference between it and plain Firefox.
Amazing! It's working, thanks Bro!

Reactions: Schobi67

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
What happens at the indian ritual if you use the herbs ?
I know if you use the whiskey you get a blowjob.

Edit: Nevermind. I got it.

Jul 4, 2017
How many endings are there? just had 3 different... first one where diana stole my things and claimed the treasure, second one where i became the white wolf and third one after i had sex with diana and mary, we became a robbery trio...

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
How many endings are there? just had 3 different... first one where diana stole my things and claimed the treasure, second one where i became the white wolf and third one after i had sex with diana and mary, we became a robbery trio...
the answer...

5 endings.
1- with fawn, the injun ending.
2- Diana marry and protag. (ffm threesome)
3- Diana herself (bad ending)
4- Diana and protag (Sam help) (mmf threesome)
5- Protag takes all treasure. (let sam shag the asian out of her)

woscarricoche

May 1, 2017
I guess I'm missing a part of the game. My gallery has a suspicious space between the FFM threesome and Mary. Could you help me?? Thx!
Quefaltaahi.png

zsecsq11123

Aug 19, 2017
just keeping talking to fawn eventually she will give you the quest to defeat the white wolf you saw at the beginning when you first meet her
thx! but how to bang mary? seems i stoped at where she helped me stole one of the map pieces

woscarricoche

May 1, 2017
thx! but how to bang mary? seems i stoped at where she helped me stole one of the map pieces
Did you buy a book for her at the store? Did you give her the book? Then she tells you that her fantasy is to be tied by an outlaw. Go to the store and purchase a rope. It's quite linear, and you don't have to leave the village. But better wait to have a high relation with her, the scene with Mary can't be replayed.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes