3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
Anyone has walkthrough? or could someone tell me how to fuck Mayor's daughter bc im at the ending and I still didn't fuck her
her story is pretty linear, she tells you to get her father drunk and take a piece of map from him. and you go to sam and make the mayor drunk and take the map. and then she tells you about her fantasy where she wants to get ravished by an outlaw. go to the general store and get the required items and return to mary.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
her story is pretty linear, she tells you to get her father drunk and take a piece of map from him. and you go to sam and make the mayor drunk and take the map. and then she tells you about her fantasy where she wants to get ravished by an outlaw. go to the general store and get the required items and return to mary.
Hmm :/ she didn't told me that or ... but i visited her... so bad :( Thanks anyway :D

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
it is not bad, but the need to have it in C:\S\ is unpleasant and strange in my eyes
Actually the easiest way (I know of) is this:
1. Using forfiles /S /M rename - to rename all files to .jpg
2. Then for /r to copy all .jpg to new folder.

Here is the result:
PS: Enjoy! :)
Bah, i'm stupid, i had checked some of these files in an editor and i thought the beginning didn't look like a usual picture file header but it is just a bunch of photoshop creator jibberish.
Yeah, you are right, just renaming totally works.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone has walkthrough? or could someone tell me how to fuck Mayor's daughter bc im at the ending and I still didn't fuck her
It is a little bit tricky
First try to get +70 dexterity so when you give her the book you can follow her but befor give her the book be sure you have 6 or more relationship with her.then talk to her about making his father drunk.and meanwhile get your relationship higher.if you have high enough relationship with her after making the mayor drunk she will tell you that she wants to get ravished by an outlaw.after that you should get outlaw outfit from general store.

Algarbi

Oct 23, 2017
To the ones having the errors of memory try using the index.html file instead of the exe file, it should be in the following location C:\S\Bin\Palemoon\s.

73J

May 24, 2017
To the ones having the errors of memory try using the index.html file instead of the exe file, it should be in the following location C:\S\Bin\Palemoon\s.
I did exactly that using firefox, but the game doesn't start.

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
It is a little bit tricky
First try to get +70 dexterity so when you give her the book you can follow her but befor give her the book be sure you have 6 or more relationship with her.then talk to her about making his father drunk.and meanwhile get your relationship higher.if you have high enough relationship with her after making the mayor drunk she will tell you that she wants to get ravished by an outlaw.after that you should get outlaw outfit from general store.
how high does it have to be

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes