3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
Thank you. I'm a little sad that their are not ending with Sae or threesome with fawn. Maybe in a extension.

Ag2us6

Jul 24, 2017
Unpack with 7-zip

When he says unpack to C: he means the drive you normally store stuff on C D E what whatever it doesn't matter.

If you unpack it where it download in the download folder it never starts. You do what he said and Pick C: D: or E: what ever your main HDD is.

Serr0

Jan 20, 2018
To anyone having trouble with the "Webgl an exception has occured error" on firefox -
1. Type about:config in the address bar
2. Search for the webgl.force-enabled flag, set it to true
3. Restart firefox with admin access

It should work now.

The game does not work in chrome, I couldn't find a way to enable webgl there.

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
so after finish the game with different endings, im a "little" frustrated (joke)... no sue ending.... but nice game. thx for your hard work to make this game playable for us.

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would never have found that for myself, I'm not greedy so if the man pays, why asking for more? :closedtongue::closedtongue:

That's intentional. It's a patrol, not a mission. Basically, just a way to grind money/xp and reset all the girls.
feel so dumb right now...:closedeyesmile:

lucky54

Dec 19, 2017
Ok, so definitely issue with sound occurs when run with start.exe, because in console of pale moon I have some errors.

index.html running with Firefox works correctly but I am not able to save games so sometimes make a progress in plot of this game is pretty hard without saving.

@megalol could you please take a look on it? Maybe in the past you had similar issue (or anyone)?

EDIT: Windows 10 64bit

a1.png

Algarbi

Oct 23, 2017
I did exactly that using firefox, but the game doesn't start.
Then the only thing i can think of is: either run the firefox as administrator or using other browser. Microsoft edge and firefox are working for me.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes