3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Can anyone help? Game told that memory is out of space and it's not responding What should i do?
You get this error while playing or at game start? Game uses a lot of RAM. How much free RAM do u have (before and after game start - use task manager to see it)? If you get this error while playing you can only close the Palemon and open it again from last save. If you get at game lauch try to close other browsers and programs before running Start.exe. And you can try to use Mem Reduct to free some extra RAM.

Reactions: AssRider

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
2)How i can open with Mozila-i undertsand the file is index.html but i cant find it where is his location ?
Thanks in advance
I am sorry it doesn't work for you.

For this question, I wouldn't be surprised if nobody would come with an answer for the following reasons:
1) it's already been answered;
2) if you know the name of the file, you should do a search. Windows may have shortcomings, but it is definitely able to do a simple search.

PS: index.html is inside "C:\S\Bin\Palemoon\s"

:)

Reactions: KostasKostas

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm, I guess this game can't be run on Windows XP, at least according to their webpage. Anyone managed to get it running on xp regardless by any chance?

May 13, 2017
You get this error while playing or at game start? Game uses a lot of RAM. How much free RAM do u have (before and after game start - use task manager to see it)? If you get this error while playing you can only close the Palemon and open it again from last save. If you get at game lauch try to close other browsers and programs before running Start.exe. And you can try to use Mem Reduct to free some extra RAM.
But how shall I reload the save when the save doesn't exist after closing the browser?

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Fixed the problem. Yeah I don't know why but you need to have the game EXACTLY in the C: drive for it to work.

May 13, 2017
Figured out how to solve the memory problem. You shouldn't use the exe but start the game via the "index.html" file in "C:\S\Bin\Palemoon\s. If the game crashes you'll be able to load your savegame and continue your playthrough.

Reactions: sasha9876

deps

Sep 24, 2017
Still can't get past the loading screen.
I had the same problem, solution for me was copy file by "My computer" as administrator, earlier i copy file by total comander and i have never-ending loading screen...
Thx for upload :)

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
had to say this was an amazing game, thanks for all the work, both to the creators and the crackers :D

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
What do you need a money cheat for ? It's not like the game is very hard. Just go on patrol a couple of times and you earn enough money.

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
Make sure you have high relation with her AND helped her get her BOOK then when you steal the map part the mayor has, then she will be thrilled to be an outlaw, Dont ditch her after that and go with her. She will tell you her fetish of being ravaged by an 'outlaw' but will tell you to get the mask and stuff first.
Go to the general store and buy em, ravage her. Now you know her fetish
how high does it have to be

KostasKostas

Jan 19, 2018
So i solve the problem.
Simply copy the game to mozila browser and works like charm.
From where i can take fresh water ?

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
i'm missing a gallery scene between diana+mary and mary. can anyone help me how to get that one?

KostasKostas

Jan 19, 2018
I am sorry it doesn't work for you.

For this question, I wouldn't be surprised if nobody would come with an answer for the following reasons:
1) it's already been answered;
2) if you know the name of the file, you should do a search. Windows may have shortcomings, but it is definitely able to do a simple search.

PS: index.html is inside "C:\S\Bin\Palemoon\s"

:)
Thanks

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone has walkthrough? or could someone tell me how to fuck Mayor's daughter bc im at the ending and I still didn't fuck her

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes