3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

lucky54

Dec 19, 2017
Well guys - It has to be in local disk C: (and loading should working correctly)
I mean you have to insert whole folder S on disk C:

Btw. where is the button for saving game? (or saving are trigered automatically)?

Reactions: Kalrotix

mangaka3125

Mar 25, 2017
The cheat works quite nicely, but unfortunately ever since I installed it I've been getting an error message when trying to use consumables while on the road.
"An exception has occured, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace."
And then the game freezes. Is there any way to fix that?
Same thing happened to me. I decided to save and then delete the game and extract the original game. The save was still at wherever it is and I could play the game with no trouble. So I guess just replace that cheat file with the original after you get all your money and everything should be fine.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
thanks for cheat but when you want use water flask to regenerate health the game will give an error and freez.
Hmm it's strange because I have no such bug when using water (in battle). You can try use other types of flask or cheat money, save and replace 57aefc0140dba6f3371e622f83eeb267.unityweb with old one as suggested above.
P.S. Yes, bug happens when you are using it on your way.
Fixed cheat

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Not bad, the grinding is heavy at the start, but when MC raises his stats and gets heavy hardware it's easy way; btw I found an image where MC gets a threesome with 2 gals on a caravan, any clue on how to get that scene?

rezidu

Apr 23, 2017
Not bad, the grinding is heavy at the start, but when MC raises his stats and gets heavy hardware it's easy way; btw I found an image where MC gets a threesome with 2 gals on a caravan, any clue on how to get that scene?
Got it as random enconter during a patrol.

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
Hmm it's strange because I have no such bug when using water (in battle). You can try use other types of flask or cheat money, save and replace 57aefc0140dba6f3371e622f83eeb267.unityweb with old one as suggested above.
P.S. Yes, bug happens when you are using it on your way.
Fixed cheat
is it possible to create a xp hack

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
Okay, problem is resolve, like explained Lucky 54 you must extract the folder S on disk C

But know I have the same problem that him, I don't know where i th eto save.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
well i guess i can kiss lop and sex and glory goodbye until i build the killer gaming pc.i dont expect mac to ever be supported
that is as far as wine will go.
Bootcamp Windows 10, perfect machine. Say hello to LOP S&G again.

P.S You can even bootcamp Win 10 on an external HDD if you don't want it permanently on your machine.

Reactions: sasha9876
May 13, 2017
Okay, I've like some others the problem with the memory and have to close the game. If I close that pale moon browser and restart the game my save is gone, so the game is for me not playable.

I've read that someone avoided the problem by using by restarting firefox every 30 minutes. This means for me that you can play the game with firefox and load the game regulary? Is somebody able to explain how I can do it? Because I don't know how to open a .exe with a browser...

D

Deleted member 136881

Will there be a mac version of this in the future?
Devs who force windows users to put their game into specific folders (probably due to hardcoded paths) typically have some real troubles with the whole "portability" concept. There is no C:/ on mac/linux, and whatever the reason why relative paths to files couldn't be used, that is probably gonna be missing on mac/linux as well.

KostasKostas

Jan 19, 2018
Hello
First thank you for the game and all the efforts that you put in this community.
I have problem to start this game-it shows me "Your browser does not support WebG" even that i put the game on C disk.
I am using Windows 7(Starter) and never have nay problems with LOP games.
I try to enable all WebG,but without any success.
1)Any ideas what to do ?
2)How i can open with Mozila-i undertsand the file is index.html but i cant find it where is his location ?
Thanks in advance

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes