3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I've made money cheat (extract to C:\ with overwrite, open game, go to General store->Trade->Buy Raw meat->Sell it several times until you can Buy/Sell gold for faster money getting). So selling items in General Store gives you +1 instead -1.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
I've made money cheat (extract to C:\ with overwrite, open game, go to General store->Trade->Buy Raw meat->Sell it several times until you can Buy/Sell gold for faster money getting). So selling items in General Store gives you +1 instead -1 and you can buy some items without enough money.
thanx for money hack, it works :)

Reactions: p90

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
I think I have found all the endings but haven't found the farmer's daughter kind of girl (the blonde with curly hair) at all but seeing the images you can even have sex with her, any idea what I'm missing?

skriveavis

May 5, 2017
The best gun is likely bugged (and maybe the others?) as it hits a LOT fewer times than the likelihood indicates. Had a chance of 88% per barrel and missed ~50%

Raven101

May 7, 2017
I've made money cheat (extract to C:\ with overwrite, open game, go to General store->Trade->Buy Raw meat->Sell it several times until you can Buy/Sell gold for faster money getting). So selling items in General Store gives you +1 instead -1 and you can buy some items without enough money.
The cheat works quite nicely, but unfortunately ever since I installed it I've been getting an error message when trying to use consumables while on the road.
"An exception has occured, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace."
And then the game freezes. Is there any way to fix that?

Matly

Sep 16, 2017
Here's how to get around that.
1. Launch the game
2. Click on Pale Moon in the upper left and create a new tab
3. Click on Pale Moon again and select Options > Navigation ToolBar
4. Type into the toolbar "about:config" and click on "I promise to be careful"
5. In the search bar, type "WebGL" and all the WebGL related settings will show
6. Look for WebGL.forced-enabled and double-click it to switch from "False" to "True"
7. Go back to the tab with the game and refresh and it should load successfully
Thanks, but doesn't work.....
i ve tried to do the same in firefox and exlorer too...

waitin' for a Mac version...

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
I finished the game without any problem.huge thanks to megalol.the game was good but it wasn't perfect.and i don't how but the game was saved for me when i opend the browser.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Here's how to get around that.
1. Launch the game
2. Click on Pale Moon in the upper left and create a new tab
3. Click on Pale Moon again and select Options > Navigation ToolBar
4. Type into the toolbar "about:config" and click on "I promise to be careful"
5. In the search bar, type "WebGL" and all the WebGL related settings will show
6. Look for WebGL.forced-enabled and double-click it to switch from "False" to "True"
7. Go back to the tab with the game and refresh and it should load successfully
dont suppose you know how to fix the same problem but with wine on mac do you?i launch the exe with mac and is says it doesnt support webgl

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
well i guess i can kiss lop and sex and glory goodbye until i build the killer gaming pc.i dont expect mac to ever be supported
that is as far as wine will go.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
@megalol and the f95 team .At the risk of repeating myself, you did one hell of a job on this. Running Duo i5, 4G RAM and HD 5000 and the game plays perfectly, saves are good and animations work. Hats off to you bros. Just completed the whole game, very smooth.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
thanks for cheat but when you want use water flask to regenerate health the game will give an error and freez.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes