3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
am I the only one that gets froze on the loading screen?
I started it with Firefox and admin rights from C:\S\ and it worked including saving and loading.
I also got the "no memory" bug but restarting Firefox every 30 min or so seems to evade that.

The game itself is not difficult but to much grinding for my taste, the encounters on the missions are random
and there are at least 2 repeatable missions (the 2 patrol missions). Doing them several times and saving often
solves any kind of money problem.
Just talk once to all NPCs to get the basic setup of the town and then grind by going on very easy missions but break off before reaching the end and go back to town and save until you are Level 3, then do the forest patrol until you are level 6.
Buy equipment from the sheriff and healing items from Sue. Then start doing missions and talking to NPCs.
For some events you need higher dexterity for one of the possible choices, so i would wait at least until 70 before i start doing missions.

For the pictures:
They are stored in the subfolders of ..\Bin\Palemoon\s\
The cryptic files there contain the media of the game.
It is possible to extract them by using for example tools like the Dragon unPACKer (with the Hyper Ripper option)
that searches for media files that are hidden in bigger files.
But that would be checking over 500 separate files for single pictures and i'm to lazy to do that
Also, they are totally without any order and are named like this
f6c3f1e630a5eff0ca200440550e9dc6_-0000000001.jpg

Maybe someone else knows an easier,faster way to do this.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Gotten a few endings so far. Does anyone know how to find out Mary's fetish?
You gotta get a relationship of 30 with Mary then talk to her about getting the mayor drunk. Then you gotta go to Sam for the drink he wants and you gotta go to General Store for the ingredients. Then go back to the Mayor then Mayor will say she wants to get raped by an outlaw so you go baack to general Store and it should be the outlaw outfit

Reactions: heavenofficer

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You gotta get a relationship of 30 with Mary then talk to her about getting the mayor drunk. Then you gotta go to Sam for the drink he wants and you gotta go to General Store for the ingredients. Then go back to the Mayor then Mayor will say she wants to get raped by an outlaw so you go baack to general Store and it should be the outlaw outfit
Welp I missed that one I guess. I hate only having one save slot.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Gotten a few endings so far. Does anyone know how to find out Mary's fetish?
Make sure you have high relation with her AND helped her get her BOOK then when you steal the map part the mayor has, then she will be thrilled to be an outlaw, Dont ditch her after that and go with her. She will tell you her fetish of being ravaged by an 'outlaw' but will tell you to get the mask and stuff first.
Go to the general store and buy em, ravage her. Now you know her fetish

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
Thanks for the crack, been waiting for this one. The game works with sound and no issues, but I wish you can make it bigger with full screen, there was a "full screen" button on the launcher but its more like increase by bit size, does not make it any bigger.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Make sure you have high relation with her AND helped her get her BOOK then when you steal the map part the mayor has, then she will be thrilled to be an outlaw, Dont ditch her after that and go with her. She will tell you her fetish of being ravaged by an 'outlaw' but will tell you to get the mask and stuff first.
Go to the general store and buy em, ravage her. Now you know her fetish
Yeah, looks like I missed that entirely. That sucks. I thought it was weird that there wasn't a Mary by herself sequence. I thought I had her up pretty high when I stole the map. But I missed it. Boo. I'll wait for cheats to be available before I play again, don't feel like grinding again.

Sandgark

Sep 25, 2017
Launched it using the index file on a mac through firefox and got this :
An exception has occured, but exception handling has been disabled in this build. If you are the developer of this content, enable exceptions in your project WebGL player settings to be able to catch the exception or see the stack trace.
Anyone could help?

pj1983

Jul 2, 2017
Damn.... in parallel desktop (mac)
"your broser doesn't support WebGL"
Yeah, Unity requires WebGL and WebGL requires true hardware acceleration, not virtualization (which is what Parallels is doing). As far as I know, the only way to run it is with a BootCamp partition (or a real Mac version, which doesn't exist yet).

rezidu

Apr 23, 2017
For the pictures:
They are stored in the subfolders of ..\Bin\Palemoon\s\
The cryptic files there contain the media of the game.
It is possible to extract them by using for example tools like the Dragon unPACKer (with the Hyper Ripper option)
that searches for media files that are hidden in bigger files.
But that would be checking over 500 separate files for single pictures and i'm to lazy to do that
Also, they are totally without any order and are named like this
View attachment 59467

Maybe someone else knows an easier,faster way to do this.
Copy all the files from \Bin\Palemoon\s\ that don't have any extension into a new folder and run a quick command "ren * *.jpg" in this new folder. That will do the trick.
No idea regarding animated scenes though.

Reactions: heavenofficer
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes