3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So if I understand the op correctly, you can't save this at all?

lucky54

Dec 19, 2017
Sound is only working with opening index.html, but what about saves?

Thanks a lot for this game! :)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Sound is only working with opening index.html, but what about saves?

Thanks a lot for this game! :)
Try to run Start.exe by right mouse button click and choose Run as administrator. New made saves should work.
And what do you mean by "Sound is only working with opening index.html"? Opening in other browser or what (because it should open automatically when you launches Start.exe)? Btw I've used old Palemoon build because it runs on XP so maybe updating it to latest version will solve sound issue too... I had no issues on Win7 and Win10 with sound so it's quite strange why others have such issues.

Reactions: Sigge
D

Deleted member 186309

Hi guys, I tried to play it in Palemoon and after a while it gave me this error: "Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings".

I even tried it with Firefox, same problem. Could you give me some advice on how to fix it?

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Naturally Cheat Engine is useless here because it's in a browser, the only way to cheat here is to edit the code using Developer Tools, but my knowledge of editing HTML is perhaps 2 out of 10 so I cannot help you with finding which commands you need, only where to put them.

lucky54

Dec 19, 2017
Try to run Start.exe by right mouse button click and choose Run as administrator. New made saves should work.
And what do you mean by "Sound is only working with opening index.html"? Opening in other browser or what (because it should open automatically when you launches Start.exe)? Btw I've used old Palemoon build because it runs on XP so maybe updating it to latest version will solve sound issue too... I had no issues on Win7 and Win10 with sound so it's quite strange why others have such issues.
Well I've checked it but still issue with sound. I've tried to play it with index.html directly opening in Firefox (Bin folder -> Palemoon->S) and it's working. When I'm playing by start.exe (run as admin or without admin permission) I have sound issue.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Got 5 endings.
1- with fawn, the injun ending.
2- Diana marry and protag. (ffm threesome)
3- Diana herself (bad ending)
4- Diana and protag (Sam help) (mmf threesome)
5- Protag takes all treasure. (let sam shag the asian out of her)

Now only need to know how to get the cgs, then done with this.
Thanks the cracker for the game,

Better late than never.

Drax008

Donor
May 5, 2017
Damn.... in parallel desktop (mac)
"your broser doesn't support WebGL"
Here's how to get around that.
1. Launch the game
2. Click on Pale Moon in the upper left and create a new tab
3. Click on Pale Moon again and select Options > Navigation ToolBar
4. Type into the toolbar "about:config" and click on "I promise to be careful"
5. In the search bar, type "WebGL" and all the WebGL related settings will show
6. Look for WebGL.forced-enabled and double-click it to switch from "False" to "True"
7. Go back to the tab with the game and refresh and it should load successfully

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Why the Fcuk do they chop off the girls faces on the sex scenes still?

That is just so stupid

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes