3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
Fuck this game is bullshit. 50% chance to hit "misses 10 times in a row except guranteed hit".

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
To save game, run the game as admin. Can't find the save game folder though.

Is something wrong with the palemoon browser? been using it just fine for a few games.

pj1983

Jul 2, 2017
Works perfectly so far. I would love to see a Mac version too, but it's working fine in a Win10 bootcamp. Thanks!

mangaka3125

Mar 25, 2017
Just started, but the game mechanics feel like one of their older games, Almost Noble Hero. I usually try to get the best armor and just grind til I'm unstoppable to make up for the abysmal combat system which goes something like this:

I fired, I missed. I fired again and then I missed again. And then I fired again and I missed again. I fired and got a hit due to the game realizing the battle system sucks. I fired and fired. I missed both times. This went on for several hours.

Warder

Nov 19, 2017
Thanks for the share. Odd that it NEEDS to be in your primary drive to work...I get audio if I launch through the Bin>Palemoon>s through Firefox but no sound using launch in original folder.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
how i get the threesome with the asian and the blonde girl (the girl from the sallon not the daughter of the mayor)

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes